Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cat-owners of flight rising;
1 2 3
My cat opens shortcuts on my computer I didn't even realize existed. She has also called people on Discord. There's no end to her capabilities to mess up my things. (I love her).
My cat opens shortcuts on my computer I didn't even realize existed. She has also called people on Discord. There's no end to her capabilities to mess up my things. (I love her).
UwPE0Qp.png
We got a new kitten so when I was coli grinding on my phone he would watch as the dragons moved across the screen lol. Sometimes he would paw at it.
We got a new kitten so when I was coli grinding on my phone he would watch as the dragons moved across the screen lol. Sometimes he would paw at it.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Not FR specific, but my little man turned off my PC like, three separate times by stepping on the power button... the desktop only stuck out like, half an inch from under my desk. Couldn't be mad at him for long, though (I hope I can get another someday, when I'm in a situation that can support one again ^-^)
Not FR specific, but my little man turned off my PC like, three separate times by stepping on the power button... the desktop only stuck out like, half an inch from under my desk. Couldn't be mad at him for long, though (I hope I can get another someday, when I'm in a situation that can support one again ^-^)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

During the time I had a cat (I still miss her), she would rarely try to get up on my desk, and even when she did, I'd just get her off right away.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
one of my cats likes to sit on my phone to pull my attention to her. unrelated, here's another of my cats as a dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75693086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/756931/75693086_350.png[/img][/url]
one of my cats likes to sit on my phone to pull my attention to her.

unrelated, here's another of my cats as a dragon
75693086_350.png
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
We have two cats but one of them is 110% my partner's cat and has yet to sit on my lap of her own volition. The other one is still pretty young and we've only had her since September- she's still learning to be a pest regarding the computers, but I think by next NotN she will be standing on keyboards like a pro [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
We have two cats but one of them is 110% my partner's cat and has yet to sit on my lap of her own volition. The other one is still pretty young and we've only had her since September- she's still learning to be a pest regarding the computers, but I think by next NotN she will be standing on keyboards like a pro
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
[b][i]All the time[/i][/b]. I love my beautiful little stinky baby with all of my heart and more, but she does not reciprocate that love when I'm in the coli. She's not a keyboard sitter, thankfully, but she's a hand shover. The sheer amount of times I've had her shove my hand [i]just[/i] as I'm going to press "Fight On!" and instead perfectly aligns my mouse with "Main Menu"... + all the times she decides 1 hand is not enough for petting, and that a ([i]very[/i] light) biting is in place. It's hard enough to coli with 1 hand, doing it with 1 hand that has to constantly give chin scratches between turns is [i]rough[/i]. If any of my coli regulars see this, if I'm ever late/slow on training your dragons, assume it's because there's a little monster on my lap holding me hostage. At least she keeps my lap warm on chilly winter days [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
All the time. I love my beautiful little stinky baby with all of my heart and more, but she does not reciprocate that love when I'm in the coli.

She's not a keyboard sitter, thankfully, but she's a hand shover. The sheer amount of times I've had her shove my hand just as I'm going to press "Fight On!" and instead perfectly aligns my mouse with "Main Menu"...
+ all the times she decides 1 hand is not enough for petting, and that a (very light) biting is in place. It's hard enough to coli with 1 hand, doing it with 1 hand that has to constantly give chin scratches between turns is rough.

If any of my coli regulars see this, if I'm ever late/slow on training your dragons, assume it's because there's a little monster on my lap holding me hostage.

At least she keeps my lap warm on chilly winter days
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

i have animations turned off in part because she will swat at the screen if something wiggles lol
i have animations turned off in part because she will swat at the screen if something wiggles lol
[quote name="Seungmeong" date="2023-12-24 12:19:29" ] I mean. she isn't a cat BUT she was raised by a colony of them... [/quote] @Seungmeong Is she a dog?
Seungmeong wrote on 2023-12-24 12:19:29:
I mean. she isn't a cat BUT she was raised by a colony of them...

@Seungmeong

Is she a dog?
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
My cat won't sit in my lap, she'll just sit on my desk directly in front of my monitor instead :,)
My cat won't sit in my lap, she'll just sit on my desk directly in front of my monitor instead :,)
1 2 3