Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cat-owners of flight rising;
1 2 3
@LuminAgricola

yeah, lol. the people who found her think that she was abandoned by her initial owner since she was a mix and not a purebreed (accidental stuffs ig) and uh. yeah! got taken in, found by peoples, most of the colony cats were adopted i think and we took in the lone dog :)
@LuminAgricola

yeah, lol. the people who found her think that she was abandoned by her initial owner since she was a mix and not a purebreed (accidental stuffs ig) and uh. yeah! got taken in, found by peoples, most of the colony cats were adopted i think and we took in the lone dog :)
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
Yes. Although she knows she's not allowed to step on my laptop so she either goes behind it or in front of it, but when she's in a hurry, she will quickly step on it and then run away. The reason why I ask her not to step on it is because I have various macro keys and she almost deleted a huge folder once.
Yes. Although she knows she's not allowed to step on my laptop so she either goes behind it or in front of it, but when she's in a hurry, she will quickly step on it and then run away. The reason why I ask her not to step on it is because I have various macro keys and she almost deleted a huge folder once.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3