Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Running out of steam
1 2 3 4
if it helps give incentive, today I got nine chests and one egg, which hatched into this darling that filled my swamp loving heart with joy :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91596807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915969/91596807_350.png[/img][/url]
if it helps give incentive, today I got nine chests and one egg, which hatched into this darling that filled my swamp loving heart with joy :D
91596807_350.png
Too tedious for me. I got through maybe half the list yesterday and called it there.

Also for the next several days I'm visiting family and mobile only and definitely can't be bothered to two tab bond on my phone (well, maybe just the unawakened ones).
Too tedious for me. I got through maybe half the list yesterday and called it there.

Also for the next several days I'm visiting family and mobile only and definitely can't be bothered to two tab bond on my phone (well, maybe just the unawakened ones).
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I did it last year and I've thought about doing it again this year, but I haven't gotten around to it. I must have blocked the memory of actually doing the bonding because it's the thought of dragging all the familiars out of my vault and then sorting through the duplicates and putting them back again once this is all over that is currently stopping me.
I did it last year and I've thought about doing it again this year, but I haven't gotten around to it. I must have blocked the memory of actually doing the bonding because it's the thought of dragging all the familiars out of my vault and then sorting through the duplicates and putting them back again once this is all over that is currently stopping me.
LvA Contribution
Goes by in a flash, watching stuff, so I haven't really gotten bored yet. Except yesterday the power was out and I was bonding completely from my phone with two different browsers. That was tedious. I don't think I could do it solely from mobile.
Goes by in a flash, watching stuff, so I haven't really gotten bored yet. Except yesterday the power was out and I was bonding completely from my phone with two different browsers. That was tedious. I don't think I could do it solely from mobile.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch

I only have like 600-some and I feel you. I'm tired of it, too! Hahaha

But that sweet-sweet dragon dollar... it calls to me... we must remain strong!

I only have like 600-some and I feel you. I'm tired of it, too! Hahaha

But that sweet-sweet dragon dollar... it calls to me... we must remain strong!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

i bonded with all mine for the first 3 days, but the onsite lag has gotten so bad for me that it's comparable to just doing coli, which at least feels more active.
i bonded with all mine for the first 3 days, but the onsite lag has gotten so bad for me that it's comparable to just doing coli, which at least feels more active.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
[quote name="Achaius" date="2023-12-22 19:58:30" ] Too tedious for me. I got through maybe half the list yesterday and called it there. Also for the next several days I'm visiting family and mobile only and definitely can't be bothered to two tab bond on my phone (well, maybe just the unawakened ones). [/quote] I actually find it easier to do it on my phone but i have the safari app set to swipe/tap between tabs so i zoom in on the buttons/familiars and place them near the sides of the screen so its just a couple taps for each familiar.
Achaius wrote on 2023-12-22 19:58:30:

I actually find it easier to do it on my phone but i have the safari app set to swipe/tap between tabs so i zoom in on the buttons/familiars and place them near the sides of the screen so its just a couple taps for each familiar.
D9XjOpZ.jpg
i've been bonding with all mine too, also every day since notn started, and i am also getting burnt out x_x it gives more chests than grinding in the coli for the same amount of time but it is soooo much more tedious for some reason. i'm still going to do it every day for notn but i refuse to do it for any other event lmaoooo x')
i've been bonding with all mine too, also every day since notn started, and i am also getting burnt out x_x it gives more chests than grinding in the coli for the same amount of time but it is soooo much more tedious for some reason. i'm still going to do it every day for notn but i refuse to do it for any other event lmaoooo x')
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I've been doing it every day over the course of about an hour and I cannot believe that there are users who do this every day regardless of holiday status. You guys are too powerful.

I'm at 66 eggs though, so there's that going for me.
I've been doing it every day over the course of about an hour and I cannot believe that there are users who do this every day regardless of holiday status. You guys are too powerful.

I'm at 66 eggs though, so there's that going for me.
21402.png
Thats my first NotN doing all dams (and second NotN overall), and I managed to narrow dow the time from 2 hours to 1 hour. I think I could've make it in 45 min, but my laptop is not cooperating.
Thats my first NotN doing all dams (and second NotN overall), and I managed to narrow dow the time from 2 hours to 1 hour. I think I could've make it in 45 min, but my laptop is not cooperating.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 3 4