Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Running out of steam
1 2 3 4
I've bonded with my 1100+ familiars every day during notn for chests. I don't plan on stopping until notn is over, its really worth it, but tbh I'm really getting really tired of doing it lol

Yes I'm making this post as an excuse to take a break
I've bonded with my 1100+ familiars every day during notn for chests. I don't plan on stopping until notn is over, its really worth it, but tbh I'm really getting really tired of doing it lol

Yes I'm making this post as an excuse to take a break
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
i feel you on that lol. it's so tedious... i'm only doing my unawakened familiars to reduce how many i have to do every day. the allure of chests and fat stacks of cash entices me too much to stop though o|<

i keep thinking about if i just do this for X months i'll have awakened everyone and never have to worry about it again... but also...... me wrist............
i feel you on that lol. it's so tedious... i'm only doing my unawakened familiars to reduce how many i have to do every day. the allure of chests and fat stacks of cash entices me too much to stop though o|<

i keep thinking about if i just do this for X months i'll have awakened everyone and never have to worry about it again... but also...... me wrist............
NY105Sx.gif
Wish I was like you, but alas, I'm too lazy to bother :') I prefer to train fodder and get chests that way. I get 30+ chests per day for 30mins to 1h of Coli and that's already awesome.
Wish I was like you, but alas, I'm too lazy to bother :') I prefer to train fodder and get chests that way. I get 30+ chests per day for 30mins to 1h of Coli and that's already awesome.
Idk how you guys do it T-T I can barely do the almost 200 fams that I have, and I only get around 5-10 chests.
Idk how you guys do it T-T I can barely do the almost 200 fams that I have, and I only get around 5-10 chests.
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
[quote name="FreyaShadow" date="2023-12-22 13:28:53" ] I get 30+ chests per day for 30mins to 1h of Coli and that's already awesome. [/quote] [color=#693318]You and me must have completely different RNG luck... I can't even get 10-20 chests within 30m-1h of Coliseum... I don't have that many familiars, but I get why bonding with them is rather tiring, wish there was a slightly easier way of doing it.. That and I always worry I somehow lost track and skipped over one.
FreyaShadow wrote on 2023-12-22 13:28:53:
I get 30+ chests per day for 30mins to 1h of Coli and that's already awesome.
You and me must have completely different RNG luck... I can't even get 10-20 chests within 30m-1h of Coliseum...

I don't have that many familiars, but I get why bonding with them is rather tiring, wish there was a slightly easier way of doing it.. That and I always worry I somehow lost track and skipped over one.
the good news is you still have time. take a day or two off and rest, burnout's no fun. i'm in much the same boat rn :'D only like ~750 familiars for me though
the good news is you still have time. take a day or two off and rest, burnout's no fun. i'm in much the same boat rn :'D only like ~750 familiars for me though
Galford-Adopt.png940e0e2c5dc5c6df1a1d8b859b7faf98835ef23b.png
I tried it last year and I just genuinely could not make myself do it more than a couple of times. It's exhausting! I'm very impressed by anyone who manages to do it and I wish you all many many chests.
I tried it last year and I just genuinely could not make myself do it more than a couple of times. It's exhausting! I'm very impressed by anyone who manages to do it and I wish you all many many chests.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[quote name="TomeKeeper" date="2023-12-22 13:32:30" ] I don't have that many familiars, but I get why bonding with them is rather tiring, wish there was a slightly easier way of doing it.. That and I always worry I somehow lost track and skipped over one. [/quote] If you're using the two-tab method, you've really gotta set Bond Status to Not Bonded Today. Then there's basically no way for you to skip over any of them.
TomeKeeper wrote on 2023-12-22 13:32:30:
I don't have that many familiars, but I get why bonding with them is rather tiring, wish there was a slightly easier way of doing it.. That and I always worry I somehow lost track and skipped over one.

If you're using the two-tab method, you've really gotta set Bond Status to Not Bonded Today. Then there's basically no way for you to skip over any of them.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@Mixup @polliwog This thread saves lives and also your wrists for the most part.
@Mixup @polliwog This thread saves lives and also your wrists for the most part.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
discovering the 2 tab + unbonded today method was glorious, now i just watch youtube on my phone or iPad while i go through all my familiars
discovering the 2 tab + unbonded today method was glorious, now i just watch youtube on my phone or iPad while i go through all my familiars
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
1 2 3 4