Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69
@Kindryte

I'm so glad you liked it! I normally try to theme gifts but I kind of gave up on that this year lol. Also, that hatch is so good!!! Congrats!!

@Kindryte

I'm so glad you liked it! I normally try to theme gifts but I kind of gave up on that this year lol. Also, that hatch is so good!!! Congrats!!

__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@hotpants

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift!

Now I can safely start working on my lair again
@hotpants

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift!

Now I can safely start working on my lair again
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Frostnite

Thank you so much for the gift! When you asked about the art stuff I was really on my toes, really got me excited about who you'll pick, and IT IS SO GORGEOUS THANK YOU FOR THE ART AND THE STUFF <3 <3 <3

Happy Holidays!
@Frostnite

Thank you so much for the gift! When you asked about the art stuff I was really on my toes, really got me excited about who you'll pick, and IT IS SO GORGEOUS THANK YOU FOR THE ART AND THE STUFF <3 <3 <3

Happy Holidays!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@offcular i GASPED when i saw your gift omg, thank you so much for your generousity wahhhhhh T_T [emoji=heart size=1] i hope you have a good holiday with lots of nice hatches <33
@offcular i GASPED when i saw your gift omg, thank you so much for your generousity wahhhhhh T_T i hope you have a good holiday with lots of nice hatches <33
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
To my anonymous Santa: thank you so, so much! I was feeling a bit down and my day has now improved immensely. You've cleared quite a bit of my wishlist, and my dragon Myriad - and other grateful dragons - thanks you for finishing her apparel set! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76170803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761709/76170803_350.png[/img][/url]
To my anonymous Santa: thank you so, so much! I was feeling a bit down and my day has now improved immensely. You've cleared quite a bit of my wishlist, and my dragon Myriad - and other grateful dragons - thanks you for finishing her apparel set!

76170803_350.png
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@Bakenekodesu

Oh, thank you so much. You are amazing. Everything was perfect. The genes were great, and I love it when I can give a dragon multi-gaze. And pretty red apparel. You are awesome. I hope you have very good holidays.
@Bakenekodesu

Oh, thank you so much. You are amazing. Everything was perfect. The genes were great, and I love it when I can give a dragon multi-gaze. And pretty red apparel. You are awesome. I hope you have very good holidays.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
A very big thank you to my secret Santa! The coliseum apparel has eluded me for [i]far[/i] too long. It is [b]such[/b] a relief to have those and the Baldwin sets wrapped up at last! [emoji=firework size=1] The skin is also a welcome addition to the collection, and the scrolls a big help for my projects. [s]Auraboa scries, my beloved...[/s] And finally, the chest will be tucked into my vault with its companions to await the day I finish awakening all my familiars. What a party that day will be! :D I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and that your own stockings and FR inbox are full of glorious goodies to enjoy! [emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
A very big thank you to my secret Santa!

The coliseum apparel has eluded me for far too long. It is such a relief to have those and the Baldwin sets wrapped up at last!

The skin is also a welcome addition to the collection, and the scrolls a big help for my projects. Auraboa scries, my beloved...

And finally, the chest will be tucked into my vault with its companions to await the day I finish awakening all my familiars. What a party that day will be! :D

I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and that your own stockings and FR inbox are full of glorious goodies to enjoy!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! (Also to all of the wonderful elves including our head elf Argante)!

I've been eyeing a Banescale project of mine for the last month and I'm so glad I can get the ball rolling on it!
Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! (Also to all of the wonderful elves including our head elf Argante)!

I've been eyeing a Banescale project of mine for the last month and I'm so glad I can get the ball rolling on it!
arOGchX.png
@BlackRayser thank you so much !! the genes were very helpful, as was the apparel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79871471][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/798715/79871471.png[/img][/url] even finished a dragon, again thank you :] !
@BlackRayser

thank you so much !! the genes were very helpful, as was the apparel

79871471.png
even finished a dragon, again thank you :] !
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
I didn't see anywhere who my match was but I can't say thank you enough!! You went way above and beyond. Thank you so much for being so generous!! It was truly far more generous than I expected. I hope you have an awesome holiday season and that the kindness you've shown me finds it's way back to you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I didn't see anywhere who my match was but I can't say thank you enough!! You went way above and beyond. Thank you so much for being so generous!! It was truly far more generous than I expected. I hope you have an awesome holiday season and that the kindness you've shown me finds it's way back to you
................ 7d78c3efd2b36e801813259cc89702f50b77e6ee.png /////hh5n4WA.png
/////SdzxIEQ.png
/////mlHpBMC.png
///My name has 2
///////y's!!
543749be51aaa4042eeeea4cbc79f5fd1be5eeca.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 68 69