Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Super late to the party; I just got back from a long trip without wifi, but thank you so much to my anonymous secret santa! I know my wishlist wasn't very conventional to buy for, but you really went above and beyond and got me so many items I'd never think I'd get! It's really been motivating to start making some new projects and I hope your New Year's was amazing! Wishing you the best in 2024!
Super late to the party; I just got back from a long trip without wifi, but thank you so much to my anonymous secret santa! I know my wishlist wasn't very conventional to buy for, but you really went above and beyond and got me so many items I'd never think I'd get! It's really been motivating to start making some new projects and I hope your New Year's was amazing! Wishing you the best in 2024!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
[s]better late than never, perhaps?[/s] thank you so much to @KaichouKai for your thoughtful consideration while picking out my gift [emoji=new friend size=1] the dragon you picked out genes for is also one of my favorites, you have really great taste!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46557894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/465579/46557894_350.png[/img][/url] Devec is the cutest baby in all the land now, thank you SO MUCH!!
better late than never, perhaps?

thank you so much to @KaichouKai for your thoughtful consideration while picking out my gift the dragon you picked out genes for is also one of my favorites, you have really great taste!!

46557894_350.png

Devec is the cutest baby in all the land now, thank you SO MUCH!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@autopsy no problem at all! I hope you had a good holiday and I'm super happy that you're super happy about the gifts :D <3
@autopsy no problem at all! I hope you had a good holiday and I'm super happy that you're super happy about the gifts :D <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69