Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 240 241
I'm spending today in the truck, driving 15 hours to my parents house. Definitely going to sleep in!
I'm spending today in the truck, driving 15 hours to my parents house. Definitely going to sleep in!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it

Very glad for the break! Work has been mad, taking time to decompress~
December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it

Very glad for the break! Work has been mad, taking time to decompress~
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Day 20: gonna try to get my bedroom more organized and pleasant to be in! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Day 20: gonna try to get my bedroom more organized and pleasant to be in!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
December 20th:
Thank you for the break. I did some coli,gifted something to a friend of mine since it was his birthday today,and went outside.
December 20th:
Thank you for the break. I did some coli,gifted something to a friend of mine since it was his birthday today,and went outside.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Finally catching up here!

Dec 1st: Mudcrab, I've known them for years but especially on my return to FR they've been really helpful and kind and even sent me items from previous festivals that I missed out on in my hiatus. grateful for this wee crab

Karnz & Splatterpunk - two people who actually introduced me to this site and I've known for so long! if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have made it here!

Dec 2nd: Sent a food bomb to a newbie in the intro forums!

Dec 3rd: sent a Sable Feathercroak to a newbie on the intro forums

Dec 4th:
Put up a Tin Steampunk Goggles for 1tr!

Dec 5th: Fun was had! I like to play mahjong the most

To be continued as I try to catch up!
Finally catching up here!

Dec 1st: Mudcrab, I've known them for years but especially on my return to FR they've been really helpful and kind and even sent me items from previous festivals that I missed out on in my hiatus. grateful for this wee crab

Karnz & Splatterpunk - two people who actually introduced me to this site and I've known for so long! if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have made it here!

Dec 2nd: Sent a food bomb to a newbie in the intro forums!

Dec 3rd: sent a Sable Feathercroak to a newbie on the intro forums

Dec 4th:
Put up a Tin Steampunk Goggles for 1tr!

Dec 5th: Fun was had! I like to play mahjong the most

To be continued as I try to catch up!
l0Ma1iN.png Selling Festival Items 2013+ & Retired UM Unbuyable Accents
December 15th

I signed up for some pinglists and made an order for some cute pixel cards!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3229756/72#post_55771807

December 16th

December 17th

Found someone from the users online list with a similar-ish name and sent them a care package!

December 18th

Sent an apparel giftbomb to a newbie!

December 19th

Sent a friend some items they collect!

December 20th

Today has been a lazy day of rest. I had a sudden lull in Christmas requirements, so I've been enjoying the day off. ^w^
December 15th

I signed up for some pinglists and made an order for some cute pixel cards!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3229756/72#post_55771807

December 16th

December 17th

Found someone from the users online list with a similar-ish name and sent them a care package!

December 18th

Sent an apparel giftbomb to a newbie!

December 19th

Sent a friend some items they collect!

December 20th

Today has been a lazy day of rest. I had a sudden lull in Christmas requirements, so I've been enjoying the day off. ^w^
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
December 8th
Spent some time in the Rainsong Jungle and sent everything I got to a random user.

December 13th
Sent a fellow participant a nice message and a few Strange Chests.

December 15th
Added myself to a few pinglists and ordered some art.

December 16th
Participated in the 'Dragon Name Chain' game.
December 8th
Spent some time in the Rainsong Jungle and sent everything I got to a random user.

December 13th
Sent a fellow participant a nice message and a few Strange Chests.

December 15th
Added myself to a few pinglists and ordered some art.

December 16th
Participated in the 'Dragon Name Chain' game.
0gldo0m.png
Day 19:
Sent a random player a PR full of familiars (I never realized how many extras I have until I started doing this... >_>;;)

Day 20:
After two days of helping out with a family matter irl, I finally got a chance to do some NotN stuff and treated myself by opening all of my chests. This was a nice break from the real world <3
Day 19:
Sent a random player a PR full of familiars (I never realized how many extras I have until I started doing this... >_>;;)

Day 20:
After two days of helping out with a family matter irl, I finally got a chance to do some NotN stuff and treated myself by opening all of my chests. This was a nice break from the real world <3
Give my mom a like if you can!!
Just saw the thread after someone gifted me awesome familiars a few days ago

December 20th
I felt like crap today so instead of trying to do all the work I let the team know I needed to sign off early to lie down, and that plus tea and my rescue inhaler helped!
Just saw the thread after someone gifted me awesome familiars a few days ago

December 20th
I felt like crap today so instead of trying to do all the work I let the team know I needed to sign off early to lie down, and that plus tea and my rescue inhaler helped!
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
Day 15 -

Bought some art for gifting!! :D

Day 16 -

Played around on the forums for a bit!

Day 17 -

Sent out a gift to someone with a similar username!

Day 18 -

Sent out a gift full of wishlist apparel!

Day 19 -

Sent out a gift full of wishlist fest skins!!

Day 20 -

I've been having lots of fun doing gift art lately for others, so I commissioned some art for me!! :D
Day 15 -

Bought some art for gifting!! :D

Day 16 -

Played around on the forums for a bit!

Day 17 -

Sent out a gift to someone with a similar username!

Day 18 -

Sent out a gift full of wishlist apparel!

Day 19 -

Sent out a gift full of wishlist fest skins!!

Day 20 -

I've been having lots of fun doing gift art lately for others, so I commissioned some art for me!! :D
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 240 241