Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anya's Custom Coding Shop [FULL]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Dragon bio order

Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90107993

Theme/aesthetic: there are pics in her bio rn, but mainly just nighttime and the ocean, fish, moon, stars, ect.

Color theme: teal, turquoise, blue, maybe a little silver

Fonts you prefer?: Do whatever you think is best!

About the dragon?: She’s my clan profile and one of my main dergs <3

Does your dragon have lore?: A little, small amount of text is fine

Does your dragon have a vista?: No

Does your dragon have Art?: No, and if it gets any I’m fine just putting it under the bio

Items/objects: None specifically!

Familiar info?: None needed!

Theme song: Nope!

Area for Quotes: Nah

Any objects or items you would like to see in your bio?: not really!

Layout: Just a place for lore and a place for personality are fine!

Payment: Gems

Other things I should know or you want me to add: No link spaces please! (Sorry if I did anything wrong, just tell me and I’ll try to fix it!!)
Dragon bio order

Dragon link: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90107993

Theme/aesthetic: there are pics in her bio rn, but mainly just nighttime and the ocean, fish, moon, stars, ect.

Color theme: teal, turquoise, blue, maybe a little silver

Fonts you prefer?: Do whatever you think is best!

About the dragon?: She’s my clan profile and one of my main dergs <3

Does your dragon have lore?: A little, small amount of text is fine

Does your dragon have a vista?: No

Does your dragon have Art?: No, and if it gets any I’m fine just putting it under the bio

Items/objects: None specifically!

Familiar info?: None needed!

Theme song: Nope!

Area for Quotes: Nah

Any objects or items you would like to see in your bio?: not really!

Layout: Just a place for lore and a place for personality are fine!

Payment: Gems

Other things I should know or you want me to add: No link spaces please! (Sorry if I did anything wrong, just tell me and I’ll try to fix it!!)
ZVpCPil.png

Clan Profile Form

Links to anything?: yes! I'd like 4 open link slots, I'm going to put a hatchery, a lore shop, a playlist, and a Wishlist there eventually, but none of those are ready yet!

Pronouns ?: They/Them

LGBTQ+?: I'm Omnisexual, Nonbinary, and on the Asexual and Aromantic spectrums.

FR Time?: (Let’s people know what timezone you are in): FR+3

Profile dragon?: I'd like a section that I can change as I change my profile dragon a lot, but this guy is my current one: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89002178

Any other words you’d like to add to your bio?: (Like, Pm’s open, Student, accepting gifts, exalting lair, etc) Yes! Please say High-school student, PM's Open, Accepting Gifts/Donations, and I accept any friend requests.

Theme/aesthetic: My theme is a combination of Plague Flight and Water Flight aesthetics! I'd like imagery of things like skulls/bones, crystals, tarot cards/playing cards, things related to prophets and divination, as well as things like scavenging animals and things related to vulture culture.

Color theme: Red and Blue

What do you wanna see in your clan profile?: (any personality or things you like? Food, hobbies, likes, or dislikes?) Please provide examples if you choose one! Vultures and Snakes for sure, maybe some sea life as well! My biggest hobby is writing, so stuff related to that would be neat!

About the lair: Basically, after the disappearance of the Tidelord, my Clan turned to the Plaguebringer as their new God and mother. Thus they have a water lair that has been mixed with the magic of plague.

Badges or sticker section?: Nope!

Wanna add notes for yourself?: Yes please!

Layout?:(The normal layout I do is “About Me” and under that is “About Lair” I can add whatever else you’d like such as, Lore, Clan info, etc..) The classic one works for me! I'd also like a section for those tiny identity buttons you see everywhere.

Payment: Gems/KT? Treasure!

Friends/Family/ Roommates section: (If you’d like to showcase your friends and family and leave links to them in your profile this is it!) Yes! I'd like a section for my partner, SilverSomali

Other things I should know or you want me to add: (Let me know anything you think is important. Like if you want a certain picture or gif or theme! Or if you don’t want things) Nope! Nothing I can think of atm!

Clan Profile Form

Links to anything?: yes! I'd like 4 open link slots, I'm going to put a hatchery, a lore shop, a playlist, and a Wishlist there eventually, but none of those are ready yet!

Pronouns ?: They/Them

LGBTQ+?: I'm Omnisexual, Nonbinary, and on the Asexual and Aromantic spectrums.

FR Time?: (Let’s people know what timezone you are in): FR+3

Profile dragon?: I'd like a section that I can change as I change my profile dragon a lot, but this guy is my current one: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89002178

Any other words you’d like to add to your bio?: (Like, Pm’s open, Student, accepting gifts, exalting lair, etc) Yes! Please say High-school student, PM's Open, Accepting Gifts/Donations, and I accept any friend requests.

Theme/aesthetic: My theme is a combination of Plague Flight and Water Flight aesthetics! I'd like imagery of things like skulls/bones, crystals, tarot cards/playing cards, things related to prophets and divination, as well as things like scavenging animals and things related to vulture culture.

Color theme: Red and Blue

What do you wanna see in your clan profile?: (any personality or things you like? Food, hobbies, likes, or dislikes?) Please provide examples if you choose one! Vultures and Snakes for sure, maybe some sea life as well! My biggest hobby is writing, so stuff related to that would be neat!

About the lair: Basically, after the disappearance of the Tidelord, my Clan turned to the Plaguebringer as their new God and mother. Thus they have a water lair that has been mixed with the magic of plague.

Badges or sticker section?: Nope!

Layout?:(The normal layout I do is “About Me” and under that is “About Lair” I can add whatever else you’d like such as, Lore, Clan info, etc..) The classic one works for me! I'd also like a section for those tiny identity buttons you see everywhere.

Payment: Gems/KT? Treasure!

Friends/Family/ Roommates section: (If you’d like to showcase your friends and family and leave links to them in your profile this is it!) Yes! I'd like a section for my partner, SilverSomali

Other things I should know or you want me to add: (Let me know anything you think is important. Like if you want a certain picture or gif or theme! Or if you don’t want things) Nope! Nothing I can think of atm!
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
@AnyaKnees

Clan Profile request

Name: [japanese name(doesn’t register on this](Pink Wisteria Blossoms)

Flight(s): Icelord, Stormcatcher.

Style: Goofy, memey.

Font(s): Fantasy, Papyrus, Gabriola, similar fonts.

Main idea: I wish for this to revolve around fuzzy worms/worm on a string

Pronouns: She/They

Room for links: 1

About the lair(aka description): Long, long ago, [japanese name(doesn’t register on this] was forged by a Tidelord dragon who was being hunted down for crimes(*cough, cough* TAX EVASION), he changed his type as best his could to Stormcatcher and forged a band of loners, his name? Flare. As more and more dragons joined ??????? it became a formal, striving community of many dragons. Flare now rests in the hibernation den, in a deep sleep. Every dragon contributes to keep him alive. The dragons of [japanese name(doesn’t register on this] are hardworking dragons who usually hunt or practice battle skills to meet the expectations of the battlefield. If not that, they are either playing card games or Othello to pass time. There is always a dragon supervising the hatchery, usually the shifts last 6-8 hours. Almost every dragon stays in their specified breed group unless mated with a different breed (I.E: Pearlcatchers stay with other pearlcatchers or aethers stay with other aethers.) Make sure to wander carefully if wandering through the lair as you will get *BOMBASTIC* side-eyes from the dragons as they hate humans other then me (HEHEHAWHAW) anyways yeah epic dragon go rawr.

Add ins: If you can, add some demon slayer characters (faves: Mitsuri, Shinobu)

Notes: You don’t have to do this ASAP, I’m ok with my current profile, I just would prefer to have this.

Love ur work btw! <3
@AnyaKnees

Clan Profile request

Name: [japanese name(doesn’t register on this](Pink Wisteria Blossoms)

Flight(s): Icelord, Stormcatcher.

Style: Goofy, memey.

Font(s): Fantasy, Papyrus, Gabriola, similar fonts.

Main idea: I wish for this to revolve around fuzzy worms/worm on a string

Pronouns: She/They

Room for links: 1

About the lair(aka description): Long, long ago, [japanese name(doesn’t register on this] was forged by a Tidelord dragon who was being hunted down for crimes(*cough, cough* TAX EVASION), he changed his type as best his could to Stormcatcher and forged a band of loners, his name? Flare. As more and more dragons joined ??????? it became a formal, striving community of many dragons. Flare now rests in the hibernation den, in a deep sleep. Every dragon contributes to keep him alive. The dragons of [japanese name(doesn’t register on this] are hardworking dragons who usually hunt or practice battle skills to meet the expectations of the battlefield. If not that, they are either playing card games or Othello to pass time. There is always a dragon supervising the hatchery, usually the shifts last 6-8 hours. Almost every dragon stays in their specified breed group unless mated with a different breed (I.E: Pearlcatchers stay with other pearlcatchers or aethers stay with other aethers.) Make sure to wander carefully if wandering through the lair as you will get *BOMBASTIC* side-eyes from the dragons as they hate humans other then me (HEHEHAWHAW) anyways yeah epic dragon go rawr.

Add ins: If you can, add some demon slayer characters (faves: Mitsuri, Shinobu)

Notes: You don’t have to do this ASAP, I’m ok with my current profile, I just would prefer to have this.

Love ur work btw! <3
kvvLrIE.pngkitty.pngkvvLrIE.pngdcj3vob-c24730f6-af22-4b6e-9599-bae7e6d50b18.pngARJswEF.png6Bzw5p1.pngARJswEF.pngehtRleb.pngARJswEF.png
fLdYOuE.png5xiTZy6.pngJ8QoPxT.pngtqGkHih.pngd3fa5b6efc7fcba9b9159bdfd436a8276539861c.png7a01b922f3f31809bb31db9ac0f7a313f659f1ef.png
@goldenpencil @FishyLynx @Aquitaine Hi friends! I'm currently not taking any orders until sometime late December. I've been very busy with college since the semester is ending, so I won't be able to do any custom codes. When my shop is open I'll ping everyone. Here is my pinglist. If you're still on the old pinglist I'll be pinging that too. --> [pinglist=12482][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546164833016479758/1178831387009241118/2295-nekoboycry.png[/img] [size=5][font=Gabriola][color=#EFC2D3]Forgive me~[/size][/font][/color]
@goldenpencil @FishyLynx @Aquitaine

Hi friends! I'm currently not taking any orders until sometime late December. I've been very busy with college since the semester is ending, so I won't be able to do any custom codes.

When my shop is open I'll ping everyone. Here is my pinglist. If you're still on the old pinglist I'll be pinging that too. -->
2295-nekoboycry.png Forgive me~
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
Anya, it’s ok! Like I said on my order form, don’t need it just would prefer it. Do the other’s first and then do me! I’ll just hunt down art forums for fuzzy worms and memes for now!
Anya, it’s ok! Like I said on my order form, don’t need it just would prefer it. Do the other’s first and then do me! I’ll just hunt down art forums for fuzzy worms and memes for now!
kvvLrIE.pngkitty.pngkvvLrIE.pngdcj3vob-c24730f6-af22-4b6e-9599-bae7e6d50b18.pngARJswEF.png6Bzw5p1.pngARJswEF.pngehtRleb.pngARJswEF.png
fLdYOuE.png5xiTZy6.pngJ8QoPxT.pngtqGkHih.pngd3fa5b6efc7fcba9b9159bdfd436a8276539861c.png7a01b922f3f31809bb31db9ac0f7a313f659f1ef.png
@AnyaKnees

No worries! I understand :>
@AnyaKnees

No worries! I understand :>
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
Totally fine!
Totally fine!
ZVpCPil.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RiuUbsV.png[/img] [/center][center][size=7][font=Showcard Gothic][color=#b86aec] THE [/size][/font][/color][size=7][font=Showcard Gothic][color=#ec6ae8] ARCADE [/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][size=6][font=Agency FB][color=#b86aec]Open Again for The Holidays![/size][/font][/color][/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/y9k6ixD.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=5][color=#ec6ae8][b]CHANGES![/b][/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055365370715840512/dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png[/img][color=#6562de][size=4] [b][u]PRICE CHANGE![/u][/b] Price is now [u][b]150g/kt![/b][/u][/size][/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055365370715840512/dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png[/img][color=#6562de][size=4] [u][b]Rule change[/b][/u]: I won't be doing the following themes anymore: [b][u]WeirdCore/Backrooms, Lightning flight, and Fan Dragons[/u][/b][/size][/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055365370715840512/dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png[/img][color=#6562de][size=4] [b][u]Slot change:[/u][/b] [b][u]Only 5 slots[/u][/b] available. I can't handle more than 5 at a time.[/size][/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055365370715840512/dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png[/img][color=#6562de][size=4] Those [u][b]who ordered before/after[/b][/u] I closed are [u][b]not filling a slot[/b][/u]. I need a fresh start due to the price change. You may also not want a code or maybe want to change a dragon/code order. This just means you'll have to [u][b]order again[/b][/u], sorry for the inconvenience![/size][/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055365370715840512/dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png[/img][color=#6562de][size=4] [b][u]Pinglist Update:[/u][/b] Subscribe to the new Pinglist the old one will be deleted. [pinglist=12482][/size][/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055365370715840512/dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png[/img][color=#6562de][size=4] Check Out My F2U code shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3131969#post_3131969]HERE[/url][/size][/color] [/columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/931433256707047454/964067803273506846/4.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][font=Showcard Gothic][color=#b86aec] ORDER [/size][/font][/color][size=7][font=Showcard Gothic][color=#ec6ae8] NOW! [/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3064842#post_3064842][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/894197122973433856/1055369094112747520/finbchasdsdf_1.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][font=Agency FB][color=#b86aec]CLICK PHOTO ABOVE[/size][/font][/color][/center] [color=#6562de][size=4]Hello friends! I'm back again since I'm on a one-month break from college. I've changed my shop since I can't help but change everything every time I get better at coding. I've changed my prices again and this is probably the last time. I feel like 80-50g was way too cheap for the things I have to do to make these codes. I take a lot of my time-making codes and sometimes feel it's not worth it. So changing the price might make me code more. Sorry if this makes it harder to order but not to worry! I have a F2U shop where you can still get my codes for free. Along with prices I've changed themes that I won't do. Weirdcore/backrooms scare me so I won't be doing any codes like that. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience but I do have links to weirdcore-themed graphics and I'm happy to share. Lightning flight is such a boring theme I can't do it. But I will do thunderstorms/weather and robot themes. If you want lightning-themed codes, there are plenty of F2U codes that are for Lightning Flight. Fandragons. I love fan dragons but coding for them pains me. Making graphics for each fan dragon makes my fingers fall off.[/size][/color] [color=#BE2B1B][size=4][emoji=question mark size=1] If you haven't received a code please message me. I lost track of codes due to the amount of orders I took last time.[/size][/color] [color=#BE2B1B][size=4]Pinging both the new and old pinglist. If you have placed an order after I closed my shop, I'm also pinging just in case. Remember the old pinglist will be deleted after this.[/size][/color] @pinglist-12482 [color=#FFFFFF][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Gyroid @MaskedMessenger @Astronic @dreampt @GrayDiamondX @Lerathum @Werestorm @Stillxill @Cantertothewinds @HoppingFridge @BlackRayser @Kaminome @corvidesque @lalafell @Aquitaine @ForeverTwilight @Saronai @Dreyrugr @Impception[/size][/color]
RiuUbsV.png
THE ARCADE
Open Again for The Holidays!
y9k6ixD.png CHANGES!

dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png PRICE CHANGE! Price is now 150g/kt!

dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png Rule change: I won't be doing the following themes anymore: WeirdCore/Backrooms, Lightning flight, and Fan Dragons

dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png Slot change: Only 5 slots available. I can't handle more than 5 at a time.

dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png Those who ordered before/after I closed are not filling a slot. I need a fresh start due to the price change. You may also not want a code or maybe want to change a dragon/code order. This just means you'll have to order again, sorry for the inconvenience!

dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png Pinglist Update: Subscribe to the new Pinglist the old one will be deleted.

dbuugh2-c9daa1fd-3b77-4d22-a7fd-bd29bb254ccc.png Check Out My F2U code shop HERE
4.png
ORDER NOW!
finbchasdsdf_1.png
CLICK PHOTO ABOVE

Hello friends! I'm back again since I'm on a one-month break from college. I've changed my shop since I can't help but change everything every time I get better at coding.

I've changed my prices again and this is probably the last time. I feel like 80-50g was way too cheap for the things I have to do to make these codes. I take a lot of my time-making codes and sometimes feel it's not worth it. So changing the price might make me code more. Sorry if this makes it harder to order but not to worry! I have a F2U shop where you can still get my codes for free.

Along with prices I've changed themes that I won't do. Weirdcore/backrooms scare me so I won't be doing any codes like that. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience but I do have links to weirdcore-themed graphics and I'm happy to share.

Lightning flight is such a boring theme I can't do it. But I will do thunderstorms/weather and robot themes. If you want lightning-themed codes, there are plenty of F2U codes that are for Lightning Flight.

Fandragons. I love fan dragons but coding for them pains me. Making graphics for each fan dragon makes my fingers fall off.

If you haven't received a code please message me. I lost track of codes due to the amount of orders I took last time.

Pinging both the new and old pinglist. If you have placed an order after I closed my shop, I'm also pinging just in case. Remember the old pinglist will be deleted after this.
@Anya's Custom Codes
@Gyroid @MaskedMessenger @Astronic @dreampt @GrayDiamondX @Lerathum @Werestorm @Stillxill @Cantertothewinds @HoppingFridge @BlackRayser @Kaminome @corvidesque @lalafell @Aquitaine @ForeverTwilight @Saronai @Dreyrugr @Impception
@AnyaKnees hey id love my slot back and i can do 200g if you're able to continue w what you were previously working on for me! you can remove the weirdcore aspect i asked for and replace it w fruitiger aero pls :P (edit: heres an updated order sheet!) Clan Profile Form [b]Links to anything?:[/b] (Hatchery, Art, Songs, Wishlist, Lore, Dragons? If so how many and send links) yes! i’d love a link to my [url=https://highlandcrow.carrd.co/]carrd[/url], my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/566358/2239120/3]anime fandragons page[/url], [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tv-PfQpC3s]favorite song[/url], and my [url=https://www.instagram.com/highland.crow/]instagram[/url]! [b]Pronouns ?:[/b] he/they/meow [b]LGBTQ+?: [/b] transmasc, demiboy, bisexual and catgender ^^ [b]FR Time?:[/b] (Let’s people know what timezone you are in): PST (pacific-central time), so fr+0! [b]Profile dragon?:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63721185]pondwater <3[/url] [b]Any other words you’d like to add to your bio?:[/b] (Like, Pm’s open, Student, accepting gifts, exalting lair, etc) Yes! student,accepting gifts,exalting lair! [b]Theme/aesthetic:[/b] jellyfish, retro internet/webcore, vaporwave and fruitiger aero mixed with that pretty white and blue mecha aesthetic! (if u can somehow incorporate beetles that'd be cool too!) [b]Color theme:[/b] primarily blue but any colors within the theme absolutely work! [b]What do you wanna see in your clan profile?:[/b] (any personality or things you like? Food, hobbies, likes, or dislikes?) Please provide examples if you choose one! [b]About the lair:[/b] hey! im crow/dreampt! im interested in cats and anime (one piece forever) and currently semi-active! my lair is mostly a mess, but i hope it's enjoyed nonetheless :P [b]Badges or sticker section?:[/b] (These are not provided by me these are the badges you earned!) Yes! [b]Wanna add notes for yourself?:[/b] Yes please! [b]Layout?:[/b](The normal layout I do is “About Me” and under that is “About Lair” I can add whatever else you’d like such as, Lore, Clan info, etc..) normal please! [b]Payment:[/b] Gems! [b]Friends/Family/ Roommates section:[/b] (If you’d like to showcase your friends and family and leave links to them in your profile this is it!) No [b]Other things I should know or you want me to add:[/b] (Let me know anything you think is important. Like if you want a certain picture or gif or theme! Or if you don’t want things) know it's a weirdly specific request but i want the frutiger aero to emit the same vibe as these three tiktoks [url=https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8Hp4Gdh/]one[/url] [url=https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8HpxMEa/]two[/url] [url=https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8HpQFg2/]three[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/j3t02BC.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5d5ZrHf.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hxi7Y2W.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5rsZmlx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ANhJMZH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwMX8Dy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MtFxuvi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXBdLGS.jpg[/img]
@AnyaKnees
hey id love my slot back and i can do 200g if you're able to continue w what you were previously working on for me! you can remove the weirdcore aspect i asked for and replace it w fruitiger aero pls :P

(edit: heres an updated order sheet!)
Clan Profile Form

Links to anything?: (Hatchery, Art, Songs, Wishlist, Lore, Dragons? If so how many and send links) yes! i’d love a link to my carrd, my anime fandragons page, favorite song, and my instagram!

Pronouns ?: he/they/meow

LGBTQ+?: transmasc, demiboy, bisexual and catgender ^^

FR Time?: (Let’s people know what timezone you are in): PST (pacific-central time), so fr+0!

Profile dragon?: pondwater <3

Any other words you’d like to add to your bio?: (Like, Pm’s open, Student, accepting gifts, exalting lair, etc) Yes! student,accepting gifts,exalting lair!

Theme/aesthetic: jellyfish, retro internet/webcore, vaporwave and fruitiger aero mixed with that pretty white and blue mecha aesthetic! (if u can somehow incorporate beetles that'd be cool too!)

Color theme: primarily blue but any colors within the theme absolutely work!

What do you wanna see in your clan profile?: (any personality or things you like? Food, hobbies, likes, or dislikes?) Please provide examples if you choose one!

About the lair: hey! im crow/dreampt! im interested in cats and anime (one piece forever) and currently semi-active! my lair is mostly a mess, but i hope it's enjoyed nonetheless :P

Badges or sticker section?: (These are not provided by me these are the badges you earned!) Yes!

Layout?:(The normal layout I do is “About Me” and under that is “About Lair” I can add whatever else you’d like such as, Lore, Clan info, etc..) normal please!

Payment: Gems!

Friends/Family/ Roommates section: (If you’d like to showcase your friends and family and leave links to them in your profile this is it!) No

Other things I should know or you want me to add: (Let me know anything you think is important. Like if you want a certain picture or gif or theme! Or if you don’t want things)
know it's a weirdly specific request but i want the frutiger aero to emit the same vibe as these three tiktoks one two three
j3t02BC.jpg 5d5ZrHf.png hxi7Y2W.jpg 5rsZmlx.png ANhJMZH.png xwMX8Dy.png MtFxuvi.png SXBdLGS.jpg
omMSceP.png
_> crow/tobi
___ 0DJvxSf.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Si3L8Mb.png
sxmoj5E.png
NOP5viO.png
FObX7rS.png
___ | > i love cats, anime,
| cosplay, games, art
| & photography
| > click for best song
| > current hyperfixation;
| One Piece (usopp is my bbg)
__ |
|
|
|
|
|
___ yjLHE65.gif ___
NfQe5R0.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
@dreampt added! I love fruitiger aero themes and can't wait to code this one [emoji=new friend size=1]
@dreampt added! I love fruitiger aero themes and can't wait to code this one
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13