Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I do not care how many chests it gives..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
wait y'all bond with ALL of your familiars?? like every single one in your bestiary?? my hand starts hurting after the hundred~ in my lair y'all are insane
wait y'all bond with ALL of your familiars?? like every single one in your bestiary?? my hand starts hurting after the hundred~ in my lair y'all are insane

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
I only have about 150, but I only got 3 chests total T-T
I only have about 150, but I only got 3 chests total T-T
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
I can bond with all my familiars in about 20 minutes! It's the one thing I make myself do aside from dailies during notn, since I make about 50-60 chests per bond session. Coli burns me out so I do that whenever I have the brain power!
I can bond with all my familiars in about 20 minutes! It's the one thing I make myself do aside from dailies during notn, since I make about 50-60 chests per bond session. Coli burns me out so I do that whenever I have the brain power!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
I think my right wrist is just gonna fall of rom all the clicking... At least, I'm a leftie and don't need that hand :,)
I think my right wrist is just gonna fall of rom all the clicking... At least, I'm a leftie and don't need that hand :,)
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Last time I did it, it took me over half an hour every day... guess I know what I'll have to do for the next 2 weeks
Last time I did it, it took me over half an hour every day... guess I know what I'll have to do for the next 2 weeks
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
I got 87 just from bonding every single one of my familiars from every category this morning ;-;

RIP my wrist but the 7 eggs were worth it xD
I got 87 just from bonding every single one of my familiars from every category this morning ;-;

RIP my wrist but the 7 eggs were worth it xD
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Mmm why did I even think that anything else would happen, it's like this every single NoTN where something comes up to ruin it. Windows broke itself while trying to reset, now I'm laptopless

I'm back but at what cost
Mmm why did I even think that anything else would happen, it's like this every single NoTN where something comes up to ruin it. Windows broke itself while trying to reset, now I'm laptopless

I'm back but at what cost
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Okay I use the 2 window trick. But like it takes like 2 hours and my wrists after hate me. I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to try and make it through this holiday bonding every day. But man. I may end up with more wrist problems. ;n;
Okay I use the 2 window trick. But like it takes like 2 hours and my wrists after hate me. I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to try and make it through this holiday bonding every day. But man. I may end up with more wrist problems. ;n;
FeIiZnO.png
i bonded with over two hundred familiars and i got less than 20 chests... i do NOT have the patience or wrist strength to do this every day this month, y'all have fun
i bonded with over two hundred familiars and i got less than 20 chests... i do NOT have the patience or wrist strength to do this every day this month, y'all have fun

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
I bonded with ~275 familiars today and yesterday (all of the familiars that aren't attached to dragons in my den) and only got 10-15 chests each day... :'| Way too time-consuming for how bad the payoff is. I'm gonna stuff my awakened familiars back in my vault and just stick to my usual NotN routine of bonding my lair/inventory (unawakened familiars) instead.
I bonded with ~275 familiars today and yesterday (all of the familiars that aren't attached to dragons in my den) and only got 10-15 chests each day... :'| Way too time-consuming for how bad the payoff is. I'm gonna stuff my awakened familiars back in my vault and just stick to my usual NotN routine of bonding my lair/inventory (unawakened familiars) instead.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7