Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I do not care how many chests it gives..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am NEVER bonding with all my fams again, HOLY COW MY HAND

Not worth the strain even with the two tab method ooof

I am NEVER bonding with all my fams again, HOLY COW MY HAND

Not worth the strain even with the two tab method ooof

in7SefG.png
[emoji=eliminate size=1] I apparently will be doing that daily, all the while I also grind in the Coli. I'm insane

I apparently will be doing that daily, all the while I also grind in the Coli. I'm insane
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Do you know the arrow key trick? If not, it makes bonding familiars way, way easier on the hands!
Do you know the arrow key trick? If not, it makes bonding familiars way, way easier on the hands!
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Sersilador You can do that for all your familiars? All 820?
@Sersilador You can do that for all your familiars? All 820?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
It's important to space it out in chunks, go slow and steady and take breaks in between... Even though it took me a couple hours, I was able to bond with all 1k+ of my fams today.
It's important to space it out in chunks, go slow and steady and take breaks in between... Even though it took me a couple hours, I was able to bond with all 1k+ of my fams today.
took me a while, but i bonded with all 1000 of my familiars. i also unfortunately don't have a large lair, so the majority of that bonding was with the two-tab system :,-)
took me a while, but i bonded with all 1000 of my familiars. i also unfortunately don't have a large lair, so the majority of that bonding was with the two-tab system :,-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Yeah, if it's not for you it's not for you. RSI is serious. I do two windows because it doesn't hurt my hand and I have extra buttons on my mouse.
Yeah, if it's not for you it's not for you. RSI is serious. I do two windows because it doesn't hurt my hand and I have extra buttons on my mouse.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
have you seen this trick? it really helped me with bonding familars! it still took alittle while but no where as much time as when i did not use this guide.
have you seen this trick? it really helped me with bonding familars! it still took alittle while but no where as much time as when i did not use this guide.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@blurryreality ohhh no I'm not going through every single fam, no! It sounds like I misunderstood what was being talked about XD I'm casual and just stick a fam on my permas and then leave 'em til they reach ascended, using the arrow keys to make going from dragon to dragon faster. So that's what I thought the thread was about.
@blurryreality ohhh no I'm not going through every single fam, no! It sounds like I misunderstood what was being talked about XD I'm casual and just stick a fam on my permas and then leave 'em til they reach ascended, using the arrow keys to make going from dragon to dragon faster. So that's what I thought the thread was about.
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
I've been switching from my computer to my phone, and I can say using touchscreen is less painful than moving around the mouse
I've been switching from my computer to my phone, and I can say using touchscreen is less painful than moving around the mouse
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7