Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pen and Paper players hear me out!
I'm impressed what Flight Rising prepared for this year's NotN, I'm gonna catch em all! But as a fan of Pen and Paper I feel strong need to have familiar with critical 20 faced on the dice. At the moment we have two nice dices, critical 1 and also unlucky dice with 2 facing (phew, critical 1 was so close!). It would be cool to have in Flight Rising also the lucky dice too! The dice, which/who (it's familiar after all) can lead you to the victory! (with critical 20 you can do almost everything). I hope for possibility to have a possibility to get one somehow in the future. So that's my suggestion [item=Die of Bargaining] [item=Cursed Die]
I'm impressed what Flight Rising prepared for this year's NotN, I'm gonna catch em all! But as a fan of Pen and Paper I feel strong need to have familiar with critical 20 faced on the dice. At the moment we have two nice dices, critical 1 and also unlucky dice with 2 facing (phew, critical 1 was so close!). It would be cool to have in Flight Rising also the lucky dice too! The dice, which/who (it's familiar after all) can lead you to the victory! (with critical 20 you can do almost everything). I hope for possibility to have a possibility to get one somehow in the future. So that's my suggestion

Die of Bargaining Cursed Die
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the planned Fiona familiar.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the planned Fiona familiar.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Oh yeah, someone in one of my servers brought up that it'd be a great opportunity for a Fiona recolor and I agree. Gimmie a lucky red dice with golden or white lettering on the 20, classic dnd style!
Oh yeah, someone in one of my servers brought up that it'd be a great opportunity for a Fiona recolor and I agree. Gimmie a lucky red dice with golden or white lettering on the 20, classic dnd style!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I like the idea of this being a Fiona recolor.
I like the idea of this being a Fiona recolor.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
id agree with this as a fiona fam!
id agree with this as a fiona fam!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I thought the same thing! I figured they were 1 and 2 because they're cursed... The Vista has the 20 facing the player! [item=Vista: Cursed Dice] But it's covered by the avatar. I would LOVE a fiona recolor lucky dice with the 20.
I thought the same thing! I figured they were 1 and 2 because they're cursed...

The Vista has the 20 facing the player!
Vista: Cursed Dice

But it's covered by the avatar.

I would LOVE a fiona recolor lucky dice with the 20.
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
Yesss give us a Fiona recolor with the 20 facing us. I know they're cursed dice but I've been conditioned by my years of playing to feel Despair and Agony whenever I look at the familiars jbsdJSHDBFC
Yesss give us a Fiona recolor with the 20 facing us. I know they're cursed dice but I've been conditioned by my years of playing to feel Despair and Agony whenever I look at the familiars jbsdJSHDBFC
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
YES PLEASE

i'd love a fiona recolor, and having the 20 be the main face would be nice! but also, i just want more dice so i will take whichever face XD
YES PLEASE

i'd love a fiona recolor, and having the 20 be the main face would be nice! but also, i just want more dice so i will take whichever face XD
GkfDmNh.png
YES!! I was just thinking the same thing that a die facing 20 would be neat. I hope it's a Fiona recolor.
YES!! I was just thinking the same thing that a die facing 20 would be neat. I hope it's a Fiona recolor.