Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Pokemon shiny hunters out there?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
@Javelin

If you haven't seen the pokemon before, it won't pop up in the ABC options. BUT you can type the pokemon in, so you can get ones you haven't seen that way :)
@Javelin

If you haven't seen the pokemon before, it won't pop up in the ABC options. BUT you can type the pokemon in, so you can get ones you haven't seen that way :)
k1b.png
@Scy - Typing it in, got it. Thanks. :'o
@Scy - Typing it in, got it. Thanks. :'o
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
@KiraJacqueline @Howlingwolf

Bear in mind soft resetting does not work for Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, and Yveltal in BW/BW2/XY. The game programmers figured that out and blocked the feature, making it so one could never obtain a shiny Reshiram/Zekrom/Xerneas/Yveltal via normal gameplay.
@KiraJacqueline @Howlingwolf

Bear in mind soft resetting does not work for Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, and Yveltal in BW/BW2/XY. The game programmers figured that out and blocked the feature, making it so one could never obtain a shiny Reshiram/Zekrom/Xerneas/Yveltal via normal gameplay.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
okay i just HAD to share this here. so i'm playing my y nuzlocke and i'm training in santalune forest, when BAM SHINY PIKACHU. like WHAT. i have NEVER seen a wild shiny before! I flipped out and you can bet i broke my nuzlocke rule for that capture. but SO WORTH IT. i'm so excited like omg. but now....my first catch from santalune was a regular pikachu....aaahhh should i just keep using that one? or use the shiny??? ahhh i think i'll use the regular one so the shiny doesn't 'die' but wow that was exciting omg
okay i just HAD to share this here. so i'm playing my y nuzlocke and i'm training in santalune forest, when BAM SHINY PIKACHU. like WHAT. i have NEVER seen a wild shiny before! I flipped out and you can bet i broke my nuzlocke rule for that capture. but SO WORTH IT. i'm so excited like omg. but now....my first catch from santalune was a regular pikachu....aaahhh should i just keep using that one? or use the shiny??? ahhh i think i'll use the regular one so the shiny doesn't 'die' but wow that was exciting omg
d4nYyHf.png
@Opalwhisker A shiny is worth bending the rules a little bit! I would say use the shiny, and if it does "die" just put it in the PC box for the remainder of the nuzlocke.
@Opalwhisker A shiny is worth bending the rules a little bit! I would say use the shiny, and if it does "die" just put it in the PC box for the remainder of the nuzlocke.
tXKbExw.png
Went running around in the safaris again today and found a shiny Nosepass and a shiny Shuppet by accident. Lucky day! Now to try my luck at a shiny Dragonair....And I've been watching pokemon shiny youtube videos and my desire for a shiny Lugia has overtaken me. I reallllyyyy wish I could hunt for it! >.< Or at least trade my first born for one of GTS! Ugh! Why is this so impossible!
Went running around in the safaris again today and found a shiny Nosepass and a shiny Shuppet by accident. Lucky day! Now to try my luck at a shiny Dragonair....And I've been watching pokemon shiny youtube videos and my desire for a shiny Lugia has overtaken me. I reallllyyyy wish I could hunt for it! >.< Or at least trade my first born for one of GTS! Ugh! Why is this so impossible!
tXKbExw.png
I finally caught it! Took 3 days, but was totally worth it! [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/baec92f2be70d4333412d862c2bcfaf5/tumblr_n9wfq5YeUY1sl5fj8o1_500.jpg[/img]
I finally caught it! Took 3 days, but was totally worth it!
tumblr_n9wfq5YeUY1sl5fj8o1_500.jpg
tXKbExw.png
@Opalwhisker it is commonly accept in nuzlocke challenges that shiny pokemon do not have the same rule applied to them due to the sheer rarity of them

@Howlingwolf If you're interested I can clone my shiny lugia
@Opalwhisker it is commonly accept in nuzlocke challenges that shiny pokemon do not have the same rule applied to them due to the sheer rarity of them

@Howlingwolf If you're interested I can clone my shiny lugia
I don't know what to say
@LadyShanna OH MY GOSH I AM BEYOND INTERESTED!! What are you looking for in return??? @o@
@LadyShanna OH MY GOSH I AM BEYOND INTERESTED!! What are you looking for in return??? @o@
tXKbExw.png
@Howlingwolf I am interested in other shinies at this point. I have caught 'em all and am trying to comeplete my shiny dex. If you have a list (like docs) I'd like to see it
@Howlingwolf I am interested in other shinies at this point. I have caught 'em all and am trying to comeplete my shiny dex. If you have a list (like docs) I'd like to see it
I don't know what to say
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28