Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Pokemon shiny hunters out there?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Curious to see who else still hunts shinies out there! I'm currently questing for a shiny Shinx through breeding in Pokemon Y. So far I have around 500 eggs hatched, but nothing yet. Hoping to get something soon!

(Also any people hyping about the remake?)
Curious to see who else still hunts shinies out there! I'm currently questing for a shiny Shinx through breeding in Pokemon Y. So far I have around 500 eggs hatched, but nothing yet. Hoping to get something soon!

(Also any people hyping about the remake?)
tXKbExw.png
I was Hunting but then I got what I wanted...a Shiny Umbreon!
I was Hunting but then I got what I wanted...a Shiny Umbreon!
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
Wow!! Congrats! Did you breed it? How many eggs did it take??
Wow!! Congrats! Did you breed it? How many eggs did it take??
tXKbExw.png
@Howlingwolf Shinx is actually my surrent shiny project as well! I'm making a shiny team. I have skrelp, golett, lapras, and aron so far, with shinx and houndour rounding it off. One from each gen!
@Howlingwolf Shinx is actually my surrent shiny project as well! I'm making a shiny team. I have skrelp, golett, lapras, and aron so far, with shinx and houndour rounding it off. One from each gen!
2 hours ahead of FR time.
@Howlingwolf

My friend bred it for me since I was busy with the school for a bit and they wanted something to do, it was kind of a Birthday Present for me.
@Howlingwolf

My friend bred it for me since I was busy with the school for a bit and they wanted something to do, it was kind of a Birthday Present for me.
I used to be shiny hunting for Roselias, and I finally got my wish when I hatched a shiny after only about 40 eggs! Now I have a darling shiny Roserade im so happy ;u;

Currently I'm hunting for a shiny Deino, and idk how many eggs im at so far. Hopefully I will get one soon though :,u
I used to be shiny hunting for Roselias, and I finally got my wish when I hatched a shiny after only about 40 eggs! Now I have a darling shiny Roserade im so happy ;u;

Currently I'm hunting for a shiny Deino, and idk how many eggs im at so far. Hopefully I will get one soon though :,u
ninetales.gif
@metametonymy Woah! Sounds like an impressive time! O: Do you have a favorite shiny?

@SaturnsSenshi Aw that's so nice of them! I'm sure you're going to train it to lvl 100? haha
@metametonymy Woah! Sounds like an impressive time! O: Do you have a favorite shiny?

@SaturnsSenshi Aw that's so nice of them! I'm sure you're going to train it to lvl 100? haha
tXKbExw.png
@Howlingwolf

Eeyup!
@Howlingwolf

Eeyup!
Currently trying for a shiny Charmander for a legit shiny Charizard. I'm having zero luck at all though.
Currently trying for a shiny Charmander for a legit shiny Charizard. I'm having zero luck at all though.
@Aceraxe That shiny is so beautiful! Male or female? My favorite shiny is Ninetales and I finally trained it to level 100 recently. SUPER happy with how she turned out.

@SaturnsSenshi How far are you? I make it an effort to grind for experience in the friend safaris.

@Osirilen Are you using the matsuda method? All my shinies have come from that method and makes it (usually) pretty easy. (:
@Aceraxe That shiny is so beautiful! Male or female? My favorite shiny is Ninetales and I finally trained it to level 100 recently. SUPER happy with how she turned out.

@SaturnsSenshi How far are you? I make it an effort to grind for experience in the friend safaris.

@Osirilen Are you using the matsuda method? All my shinies have come from that method and makes it (usually) pretty easy. (:
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28