Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Pokemon shiny hunters out there?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28
I'm breeding for shiny snorunts right now! I've actually already gotten one but he's male and my ultimate goal is a shiny froslass :-( Fortunately I find it really satisfying to hatch them, snorunts are so funny and cute. It puts me in a good mood

@NormanBabcock
I'd go with pumpkaboo myself, but three are cute!
I'm breeding for shiny snorunts right now! I've actually already gotten one but he's male and my ultimate goal is a shiny froslass :-( Fortunately I find it really satisfying to hatch them, snorunts are so funny and cute. It puts me in a good mood

@NormanBabcock
I'd go with pumpkaboo myself, but three are cute!
@foehn Oh wow congrats!! That's awesome!! @Roxas Shiny Froslass is beautiful @o@ I wish you good luck in your hunt! @Endi So adorable! And I did! I almost forgot to post it! He hatched on July 9 after 792 eggs and is Quirky / Mischievous [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/0bf4e2d3a9d2239f074dde97ad8e2ffd/tumblr_n95mdh5ArA1sl5fj8o1_500.jpg[/img]
@foehn Oh wow congrats!! That's awesome!!

@Roxas Shiny Froslass is beautiful @o@ I wish you good luck in your hunt!

@Endi So adorable! And I did! I almost forgot to post it! He hatched on July 9 after 792 eggs and is Quirky / Mischievous
tumblr_n95mdh5ArA1sl5fj8o1_500.jpg
tXKbExw.png
Update on the shiny thing!!

Holy crap, I don't know if it's the great lord Arceus telling me he missed me, or a sheer stroke of luck, but literally 2 parties into hatching for shiny spritzee, and 2nd egg? I get it

im literally nearly jumping up and down ITs sO PRETTY GUYs
Update on the shiny thing!!

Holy crap, I don't know if it's the great lord Arceus telling me he missed me, or a sheer stroke of luck, but literally 2 parties into hatching for shiny spritzee, and 2nd egg? I get it

im literally nearly jumping up and down ITs sO PRETTY GUYs
@Howlingwolf
Thank you! Congrats on your shiny Luxray!
@Howlingwolf
Thank you! Congrats on your shiny Luxray!
I never had a shiny before, barring the Lake of Rage critter. ;_; I finally broke down and actually started buying them here on FR with treasure because after playing for over half of my life, I felt I deserved to have some shiny things.

Yesterday, I beat the League on Y (shhhh I just got the 3DS and the game this year from a friend ;_; I love you Rainy~) and today, I encountered my first ever shiny in the Friend Safari; a little Emolga. ;_;

It still doesn't feel as real as finding one in the wild, or breeding one, but I got so excited. xD Currently I'm needing all my favorite pokes as shinies right now. Including...
  • MEWTWO ;_; I LOVE MEWTWO OKAY I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM
  • Dratini!
  • Charizard

and some other ones. But these are the rarest ones. OTL
I never had a shiny before, barring the Lake of Rage critter. ;_; I finally broke down and actually started buying them here on FR with treasure because after playing for over half of my life, I felt I deserved to have some shiny things.

Yesterday, I beat the League on Y (shhhh I just got the 3DS and the game this year from a friend ;_; I love you Rainy~) and today, I encountered my first ever shiny in the Friend Safari; a little Emolga. ;_;

It still doesn't feel as real as finding one in the wild, or breeding one, but I got so excited. xD Currently I'm needing all my favorite pokes as shinies right now. Including...
  • MEWTWO ;_; I LOVE MEWTWO OKAY I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM
  • Dratini!
  • Charizard

and some other ones. But these are the rarest ones. OTL
@NormanBabcock Ah! I'm so jealous! XD Congrats, though! That's awesome!

@foehn And thank you! I had a heart attack when he hatched. I wasn't expecting him to hatch so suddenly haha

@KiraJacqueline For Mewtwo, you can soft reset his encounter in the Pokemon Village. Dratini can either be found on route 21 (good rod/super rod) or in a friend safari. And Charizard, you can work on with a Charmelon in a Friend Safari (: I wish you good luck on your hunts!
@NormanBabcock Ah! I'm so jealous! XD Congrats, though! That's awesome!

@foehn And thank you! I had a heart attack when he hatched. I wasn't expecting him to hatch so suddenly haha

@KiraJacqueline For Mewtwo, you can soft reset his encounter in the Pokemon Village. Dratini can either be found on route 21 (good rod/super rod) or in a friend safari. And Charizard, you can work on with a Charmelon in a Friend Safari (: I wish you good luck on your hunts!
tXKbExw.png
Shiny hunters? Oh dear, I need to look at these forums more often! I hunt shinies! I just finished a shiny furfrou hunt, and took a long break xD I think I'm just going to chain the first thing I find that's not on Route 5. Anyone got suggestions for a patch?
Shiny hunters? Oh dear, I need to look at these forums more often! I hunt shinies! I just finished a shiny furfrou hunt, and took a long break xD I think I'm just going to chain the first thing I find that's not on Route 5. Anyone got suggestions for a patch?
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@qwertypi303 Route 5? Hmm I would personally go after Skiddo (:
@qwertypi303 Route 5? Hmm I would personally go after Skiddo (:
tXKbExw.png
@Howlingwolf
Congrats!

So I got a good news bad news situation going. While searching for my shiny Ponyta, I encountered a female shiny Pyroar....and accidentally ran. And it just looked so....FIERCE I decided I had to pause on shooting for the Ponyta and go for the female Pyroar. Long story short....still waiting on that Pyroar...but I've found two shiny Ponytas since.
@Howlingwolf
Congrats!

So I got a good news bad news situation going. While searching for my shiny Ponyta, I encountered a female shiny Pyroar....and accidentally ran. And it just looked so....FIERCE I decided I had to pause on shooting for the Ponyta and go for the female Pyroar. Long story short....still waiting on that Pyroar...but I've found two shiny Ponytas since.
@KiraJacqueline - I actually have a shiny Charmander UFT right now ;u;
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gend&id=1154056&p=mb
@KiraJacqueline - I actually have a shiny Charmander UFT right now ;u;
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gend&id=1154056&p=mb
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28