Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Pokemon shiny hunters out there?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
I'm here, ya'll can stop hunting now.

sorrynotsorry
I'm here, ya'll can stop hunting now.

sorrynotsorry
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@shinyswablu Well played, swablu. Well played.
@shinyswablu Well played, swablu. Well played.
tXKbExw.png
@Howlingwolf
Evolve it! I really like the shiny color scheme for Sylveon, so that's what I'm going for :D
@Howlingwolf
Evolve it! I really like the shiny color scheme for Sylveon, so that's what I'm going for :D
@oberion I agree! Blue and white are much better than pink and white! Woo!
@oberion I agree! Blue and white are much better than pink and white! Woo!
tXKbExw.png
This post in my tumblr contains the pics of the MOST of my shiny pokemon (some were omitted due to the tumblr picture limit and I didn't feel like uploading them afterwards).

The shinies not included in that post are Rapidash, Gardevoir, Ninetales, and Sylveon. Yes I also think they are so cute when shiny... if you browse the tags you can find I also used to have a shiny Braixen, but I gifted it to an acquaintance after I felt generous.

The shiny Amoonguss is the first shiny Pokemon i got in Y, I found him in a horde, and the shiny Hydreigon is a result of successful Masuda Method attempt. (She took me an exact of 293 eggs to hatch) The others are Friend Safari loots and gifts from acquaintances.

I also was insanely lucky on Wonder Trade thrice, and got a shiny Drifblim, Exeggcute and Garchomp that way!

Recently, I was trying Masuda for a shiny Rotom, but lost my hope somewhere around ~600th egg... well the attempt is still afoot, I just can't gather patience for that anymore lmao
This post in my tumblr contains the pics of the MOST of my shiny pokemon (some were omitted due to the tumblr picture limit and I didn't feel like uploading them afterwards).

The shinies not included in that post are Rapidash, Gardevoir, Ninetales, and Sylveon. Yes I also think they are so cute when shiny... if you browse the tags you can find I also used to have a shiny Braixen, but I gifted it to an acquaintance after I felt generous.

The shiny Amoonguss is the first shiny Pokemon i got in Y, I found him in a horde, and the shiny Hydreigon is a result of successful Masuda Method attempt. (She took me an exact of 293 eggs to hatch) The others are Friend Safari loots and gifts from acquaintances.

I also was insanely lucky on Wonder Trade thrice, and got a shiny Drifblim, Exeggcute and Garchomp that way!

Recently, I was trying Masuda for a shiny Rotom, but lost my hope somewhere around ~600th egg... well the attempt is still afoot, I just can't gather patience for that anymore lmao
hP3vDfK.gif
@Rako I know the feeling when my Furfrou entered into over 1000 eggs >.< But I hope you will get your shiny Rotom some day! Are there any on GTS for trade? Maybe chain Rotoms in the Lost Hotel?
@Rako I know the feeling when my Furfrou entered into over 1000 eggs >.< But I hope you will get your shiny Rotom some day! Are there any on GTS for trade? Maybe chain Rotoms in the Lost Hotel?
tXKbExw.png
@Howlingwolf There is a reason I call GTS the Global Despair Station. Well there are, occasionally, but the posters want the impossible.
@Howlingwolf There is a reason I call GTS the Global Despair Station. Well there are, occasionally, but the posters want the impossible.
hP3vDfK.gif
@Rako That's what it should really be called! I rarely go onto it anymore; it likes to taunt you more than anything. Luckily I was able to find someone that had one of my wanted pokemon uft without offering my organs and first born.
@Rako That's what it should really be called! I rarely go onto it anymore; it likes to taunt you more than anything. Luckily I was able to find someone that had one of my wanted pokemon uft without offering my organs and first born.
tXKbExw.png
The GTS can be VERY useful in terms of rounding out your Pokedex. In terms of getting shinies and whatnot....good luck man...good luck.

The thing about the GTS is, people have no clue how to use it apparently. So they toss crud up there asking for stuff they can't actually get. But if you toss your own stuff up and are actually reasonable. Well, it's a gold mine.
The GTS can be VERY useful in terms of rounding out your Pokedex. In terms of getting shinies and whatnot....good luck man...good luck.

The thing about the GTS is, people have no clue how to use it apparently. So they toss crud up there asking for stuff they can't actually get. But if you toss your own stuff up and are actually reasonable. Well, it's a gold mine.
@Howlingwolf you sound like my friend Sydney who has been looking forever for one XD

I am a active shiny hunter but with all my traveling and family problems going on i haven't been able to for a few weeks now. But when school starts up tomorrow hopefully i will be able to find more time to find another cotton candy psyduck. X3
@Howlingwolf you sound like my friend Sydney who has been looking forever for one XD

I am a active shiny hunter but with all my traveling and family problems going on i haven't been able to for a few weeks now. But when school starts up tomorrow hopefully i will be able to find more time to find another cotton candy psyduck. X3
dq2f6b.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28