Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Pokemon shiny hunters out there?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Kahvinporo

Okay, sounds great! What's your friend code? O: Mine is 2809-8217-2343!
@Kahvinporo

Okay, sounds great! What's your friend code? O: Mine is 2809-8217-2343!
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
*stares into the distance* One day a shiny Ralts will hatch.

But I'm super excited for ORAS! I have Omega Ruby preordered.
*stares into the distance* One day a shiny Ralts will hatch.

But I'm super excited for ORAS! I have Omega Ruby preordered.
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
@Verruciformis
Added! My code is 2380 3988 9547.
@Verruciformis
Added! My code is 2380 3988 9547.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Kahvinporo

Added you too! I'm hopping online now. U v U
@Kahvinporo

Added you too! I'm hopping online now. U v U
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
How's everyone's hunts going? I'm currently hunting Petlil, Cottonee, and Feebas but no shiny yet.

I believe 68 days left until the new generation! Yay!
How's everyone's hunts going? I'm currently hunting Petlil, Cottonee, and Feebas but no shiny yet.

I believe 68 days left until the new generation! Yay!
tXKbExw.png
I've never actually caught a shiny, however in Pokemon Black some random person gave me a Shiny Zapdos.
I was 99% sure it wasn't legit, but lo and behold it transferred over to Y without a hitch.

Anyway now I have a shiny Zapdos and not the slightest idea what to do with it.
I've never actually caught a shiny, however in Pokemon Black some random person gave me a Shiny Zapdos.
I was 99% sure it wasn't legit, but lo and behold it transferred over to Y without a hitch.

Anyway now I have a shiny Zapdos and not the slightest idea what to do with it.
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
My first shiny (not counting the red Gyarados in Gen 2, back when I was a kid and didn't even know shiny was a thing) was a Clefairy I ran into in Diamond. I nearly had a heart attack!! I didn't have my false swiper with me, so I just threw balls at it with full hp until I caught it, haha. I've still never run into another wild shiny.

Didn't have a single other shiny until this gen, when I was randomly wonder traded a shiny Honedge with 5 perfect IVs. Then a few days later I bred a shiny myself, a shiny Munna after only 6 eggs! I've never actually gotten a shiny from breeding before, despite my trying, so it was quite a shock. To say the least!

I'm still trying to decide what to go for next. I kind of want to go for shiny Chikorita, but I don't want my Meganium's egg moves to get obliterated by the daycare. :(
My first shiny (not counting the red Gyarados in Gen 2, back when I was a kid and didn't even know shiny was a thing) was a Clefairy I ran into in Diamond. I nearly had a heart attack!! I didn't have my false swiper with me, so I just threw balls at it with full hp until I caught it, haha. I've still never run into another wild shiny.

Didn't have a single other shiny until this gen, when I was randomly wonder traded a shiny Honedge with 5 perfect IVs. Then a few days later I bred a shiny myself, a shiny Munna after only 6 eggs! I've never actually gotten a shiny from breeding before, despite my trying, so it was quite a shock. To say the least!

I'm still trying to decide what to go for next. I kind of want to go for shiny Chikorita, but I don't want my Meganium's egg moves to get obliterated by the daycare. :(
Currently working on getting a Shiny Fletching for battle. I have everything set perfect (or as perfect as you can going for ivs) so who knows how well it'll go.
Currently working on getting a Shiny Fletching for battle. I have everything set perfect (or as perfect as you can going for ivs) so who knows how well it'll go.
I never really hunt for shinies. Whenever i do, i always end up hatching 600+ eggs with no luck! I've tried everything except the shiny charm, and nothing seems to work for me when i try to purposefully find a shiny pokemon.

Though I do have incredible luck when i accidentally find pokemon! I've gotten a shiny glameow and two shiny evees in wondertrade so far. And not to mention all the others that i caught in my platinum game.
I never really hunt for shinies. Whenever i do, i always end up hatching 600+ eggs with no luck! I've tried everything except the shiny charm, and nothing seems to work for me when i try to purposefully find a shiny pokemon.

Though I do have incredible luck when i accidentally find pokemon! I've gotten a shiny glameow and two shiny evees in wondertrade so far. And not to mention all the others that i caught in my platinum game.
ESz41.gif Hey i'm Eben and i love 80s music, homestuck, splatoon and animation!
So recently I hatched about 1,000 eggs before I got my 5IV shiny vaporeon.

The journey really made me question my priorities in life, but the destination was hella worth it.
So recently I hatched about 1,000 eggs before I got my 5IV shiny vaporeon.

The journey really made me question my priorities in life, but the destination was hella worth it.
avan4t_zps7418d6bd.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28