Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 ... 5139 5140
@IcyCrystal
I can host your lightning nest!
@IcyCrystal
I can host your lightning nest!
x72ysXo.png
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@clockworkMoose

Looking for 1 fire nest
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@clockworkMoose

Looking for 1 fire nest
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
@TheAviarySystem sorry, just a quick clarification-- I'm seeing a post from you on the 13th pinging me and Wasabiwave, a post on the 14th pinging me, Halfstep and IndigoRavenIR, and then the post a few minutes ago ^. Are you now looking for 3 total nests? I've put all 3 requests into the queue but wanted to clarify just because you've pinged specific people each time!

I will have one free nest tomorrow for your request made on the 13th, then I believe there's still a few nests in line before your second request.
@TheAviarySystem sorry, just a quick clarification-- I'm seeing a post from you on the 13th pinging me and Wasabiwave, a post on the 14th pinging me, Halfstep and IndigoRavenIR, and then the post a few minutes ago ^. Are you now looking for 3 total nests? I've put all 3 requests into the queue but wanted to clarify just because you've pinged specific people each time!

I will have one free nest tomorrow for your request made on the 13th, then I believe there's still a few nests in line before your second request.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose No, sorry, just the one nest- between having bad memory and not knowing how well the pings are tracked (as we've never worked in a nest rental ourselves) I didn't know whether the request had gone through.
@clockworkMoose No, sorry, just the one nest- between having bad memory and not knowing how well the pings are tracked (as we've never worked in a nest rental ourselves) I didn't know whether the request had gone through.
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@clockworkMoose

Hello! Looking to rent one Fire nest.
@HalfStep
@DrowsyPanda
@WasabiWave
@clockworkMoose

Hello! Looking to rent one Fire nest.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Sparrowe
I'll be able to host ya! Send your pair on over!
@Sparrowe
I'll be able to host ya! Send your pair on over!
x72ysXo.png
@TheAviarySystem ah gottcha gottcha! No worries, you're next in line for the nest! Sometimes people do get skipped over accidentally, so "re-upping" your request isn't a bad thing, I just wanted to clarify to make sure we weren't going to accidentally skip one of your requests or anything like that!
You can send the CR early today or send it tomorrow whenever you're free, I'll pick them up and nest them tomorrow afternoon. Then cross out/edit your posts to say you've got your nest so we know to go on to the next person in the queue!
@TheAviarySystem ah gottcha gottcha! No worries, you're next in line for the nest! Sometimes people do get skipped over accidentally, so "re-upping" your request isn't a bad thing, I just wanted to clarify to make sure we weren't going to accidentally skip one of your requests or anything like that!
You can send the CR early today or send it tomorrow whenever you're free, I'll pick them up and nest them tomorrow afternoon. Then cross out/edit your posts to say you've got your nest so we know to go on to the next person in the queue!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Draco981 @Alithium8 @alcls1114 I can take fire nests from all of you if you're still looking!
@Draco981 @Alithium8 @alcls1114 I can take fire nests from all of you if you're still looking!
MQRxVWA.png
@Moonbow Thank you, CR sent!
@Moonbow Thank you, CR sent!
f1890a0c61fa0a0fb819701d2554b54f42bc9c5c.png
corgisinger.png. . . . . .notus.png . . . . SQVdsFh.png
@HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @WasabiWave @clockworkMoose @LucisAbsentia

Looking for a Fire nest!
@HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @WasabiWave @clockworkMoose @LucisAbsentia

Looking for a Fire nest!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro