Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 ... 5202 5203
@Hayzells @Zelai @Hydraheads @Fane

Hello! May I request a single nest rental from one of you please?
@Hayzells @Zelai @Hydraheads @Fane

Hello! May I request a single nest rental from one of you please?
vP4Hfzc.png
@BeatsByCendre @Elestrial @UnknownPhoen1x @apatheticMonarch @KairiDragoness looking for one arcane nest! i will tip one food stack type of choice if you reply with what your clan eats the most of :] found
@BeatsByCendre @Elestrial @UnknownPhoen1x @apatheticMonarch @KairiDragoness looking for one arcane nest! i will tip one food stack type of choice if you reply with what your clan eats the most of :] found
@SgtJessi

I'll send my dragons the night before the nesting date, if that works for you. Thanks!
@SgtJessi

I'll send my dragons the night before the nesting date, if that works for you. Thanks!
@Alkharius Yeah no problem :]
@Alkharius Yeah no problem :]
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
Hi there @tkrb I can host an arcane nest for you :>
Hi there @tkrb I can host an arcane nest for you :>
xp2g9pi.png
Could I reserve an ice nest to hatch on the 25th? (nest on the 20th) and if so when should I send my dragons :) [emoji=ice rune size=1]@Willowfrost - 4KT/g or 40 Pts Food [emoji=ice rune size=1]@Icycrystal - Free [emoji=ice rune size=1]@Zimt - 30 Pts Insect [emoji=ice rune size=1]@italicised - 5KT/g
Could I reserve an ice nest to hatch on the 25th? (nest on the 20th) and if so when should I send my dragons :)

@Willowfrost - 4KT/g or 40 Pts Food
@Icycrystal - Free
@Zimt - 30 Pts Insect
@italicised - 5KT/g
24BblFd.pngkJmZmYr.pngh6NVX9d.png
[s]@Oakwell @Rhavain @WICKEDisgood818 @CatTail21 @Alithium8 [emoji=nature rune size=1] Looking for one Nature nest if there's one available, thank you![/s] Found, thank you!
@Oakwell @Rhavain @WICKEDisgood818 @CatTail21 @Alithium8
Looking for one Nature nest if there's one available, thank you!
Found, thank you!
UwPE0Qp.png
@Nevermind2B @ChrispBreadfield @Lucifleur I'm looking for a Plague nest, if one of you has one available. Thanks!
@Nevermind2B @ChrispBreadfield @Lucifleur I'm looking for a Plague nest, if one of you has one available. Thanks!
@Firefoot @elmax @Shrapnarl Hi again, I'm looking for 1 wind nest [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Firefoot @elmax @Shrapnarl
Hi again, I'm looking for 1 wind nest
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Asterrin

Hello, I should be able to take that Ice nest for you. I'd recommend probably sending it directly on the 20th so there's less of a risk of me accidentally hatching it on the wrong day - try as I might, my memory is not always the sharpest.
@Asterrin

Hello, I should be able to take that Ice nest for you. I'd recommend probably sending it directly on the 20th so there's less of a risk of me accidentally hatching it on the wrong day - try as I might, my memory is not always the sharpest.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
1 2 ... 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 ... 5202 5203