Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 240 241
[center][emoji=scroll size=1]December 9[emoji=scroll size=1] Sent a new player some new familiars![/center]
December 9
Sent a new player some new familiars!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
Day 9: Sent some missing familiars to a person on the Online Users list [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Day 9: Sent some missing familiars to a person on the Online Users list
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Oops, a lil catch up!

Day 5
Done! Sent 75kt to a random new player!

Day 6
Done! Sent lots of food and fams.

Day 7
Done! Checked out the lairs of some users from the active page and left some compliments. Everyone has such cool/cute/pretty dergs <3

Day 8
Done! Leveled a bunch of dergs to send to wind, and sent some of the profits to the arcane dom bank.

Day 9
Done!
Oops, a lil catch up!

Day 5
Done! Sent 75kt to a random new player!

Day 6
Done! Sent lots of food and fams.

Day 7
Done! Checked out the lairs of some users from the active page and left some compliments. Everyone has such cool/cute/pretty dergs <3

Day 8
Done! Leveled a bunch of dergs to send to wind, and sent some of the profits to the arcane dom bank.

Day 9
Done!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
December 8th
I spent forty minutes grinding in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage and sent my earnings to an online player! The coliseum decided to like me today and I got some really good drops.
December 9th
Sent in some familiars to Ice Flight Familiar Giveaway services. <3
December 8th
I spent forty minutes grinding in the Silk-Strewn Wreckage and sent my earnings to an online player! The coliseum decided to like me today and I got some really good drops.
December 9th
Sent in some familiars to Ice Flight Familiar Giveaway services. <3
hq5csT1.png
  • Lily
  • Anxiety
  • Forum Lurker
  • Pings OK!
YO
gebx48s.pngexUrsEs.pngBZroI2Z.pngfwf0oTL.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngA8q1lrb.png
HI bGOw32K.png
QUIpVFE.png
1yeVrYZ.png
Al1BEGR.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center][font=Georgia][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_3283824]Story [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377831]Main Post[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377833]Task List[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377834]Raffle [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377837]Pinglist [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377838]Programs [/url]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377841]Thanks[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYgEl23OhCqbKnMlwTuOJcVqlOklWYzFnF90wIApUCc/edit?usp=sharing]Participant Spreadsheet[/url][/size] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [font=Georgia][size=4]Today is a good day, Felix has decided. The calendars are filled, Yao is back where they belong, safe and sound from any lurking shadows, his acorn is nice and cozy and warm. Felix curls up contently under his little winter blanket, comfortable in his armchair. Maybe with the progress he’s made, today is a slow day. Or maybe he can go out and find some nuts for Jay! Ooh, and maybe some insects… Well, as much as he can find insects in winter. Maybe there’s a few spiders milling about… That’s it! Felix worms his way out of the little blanket nest he’s inadvertently created in his armchair. Now that it’s so cold, he can find plenty of food for Jay inside the villager houses. Not to mention the villagers’ appreciation for nuts this time of the year. Surely he can make a little care bundle for this new blue friend. The air outside is crisp and clear, with a beautiful blue sky. Felix dips down into the powdery snow, sending a flurry of snowflakes into the air with a giggle. People are up and about now, so daytime is the best time to go looking for some treats. As he nears the village center, where he’s determined to start his search, the air around him feels a little crisper, a little colder, and little flurries of snowflakes drift down despite the cloudless sky. That can only mean one thing - Jule is nearby! He speeds up - maybe he can rope her into the search! Jule could even ask Jay what he’d like to eat! But as Felix arrives at the village plaza, he stops in midair. The air here is tense and sharp, lending itself to not only Jule, but Stacy as well, caught in a conversation Felix is still too far away to hear. Well, he can change that! Whatever’s going on, this is no day for arguments! The two girls look over to him as he veers closer. Felix tries to give them his cheeriest smile. “Jule, Stacy! Hi! I’m so happy to see you both!” “Hello, Felix.” Stacy inclines her head in his direction. “How wonderful to see you, too! I was just talking to Jule here about this string of burglaries here in your village. It’s so thoroughly dreadful! You still haven’t been able to find the culprit, huh?” Felix’ face falls. The thief! How could he forget about the thief! The whole mess around Yao completely distracted him and oh no, what if more things have gone missing! Jule huffs in the air next to him, snowflakes sparkling with the swish of her tail. “Thanks for the sympathy, Stacy. But I’m sure Felix has got this in hand. Right, Felix?” Felix clears his throat. “Yes! In fact, uhm, I’m hard at work patrolling the village right now! No worries, Stacy, we’ll have that thief found in no time. I won’t let this ruin Christmas for anyone!” Stacy’s blue eyes twinkle with something Felix really hopes is hope. “Splendid! It would be such a shame for your village if you couldn’t find the culprit. The thought of their disappointment… It just breaks my heart.” She sighs, and shakes a snowflake out of her hair. “Well, I best be going. *Best* of luck on your search, Felix. Jule. Toodles!” And with that, she turns and flies away. Silence falls for a few seconds after her departure. Then Jule makes a sound Felix very, very rarely hears her make: A groan of frustration and annoyance. He turns to her, just in time for her to grab his shoulders and shake. “I can not believe her sometimes!” “I-I knoo-ow? I th-ink? Why are you shaking ME?” Jule lets go of him with a huff. “Sorry. But you heard her, right! She was so smug!” Felix tilts his head. Smug? Well, he couldn’t quite parse what she was implying, but… “But we’re all on the same side, Jule! She wants Christmas season to succeed just as much as we do. I’m sure she’s just… competitive!” He doesn’t even need to look at Jule to know the looks she’s giving him now, so he turns to look at the village instead. “I’ll just focus on finding the thief. That way, we can make sure everyone has great time and plenty of gifts!” Jule sighs. “Yes. I suppose. But mark my words, Felix… Stacy has something to do with this.” [img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=Georgia][b]December 10th[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Self Care Day 1! A third of the way through the challenge and you're all doing so well, take a day to do something for yourself. Buy that apparel piece you've been wanting for a little, or relax in the fairgrounds for example, the choice is yours. *To complete the task, all you need to do is post done in the thread, or a quick sentence about what you did!*[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center]@pinglist-6846[/center] [center][pinglist=6846]
Story | Main Post | Task List | Raffle | Pinglist | Programs | Thanks | Participant Spreadsheet

divider-smol.png

Today is a good day, Felix has decided. The calendars are filled, Yao is back where they belong, safe and sound from any lurking shadows, his acorn is nice and cozy and warm. Felix curls up contently under his little winter blanket, comfortable in his armchair.

Maybe with the progress he’s made, today is a slow day. Or maybe he can go out and find some nuts for Jay! Ooh, and maybe some insects… Well, as much as he can find insects in winter. Maybe there’s a few spiders milling about…

That’s it! Felix worms his way out of the little blanket nest he’s inadvertently created in his armchair. Now that it’s so cold, he can find plenty of food for Jay inside the villager houses. Not to mention the villagers’ appreciation for nuts this time of the year. Surely he can make a little care bundle for this new blue friend.

The air outside is crisp and clear, with a beautiful blue sky. Felix dips down into the powdery snow, sending a flurry of snowflakes into the air with a giggle. People are up and about now, so daytime is the best time to go looking for some treats.

As he nears the village center, where he’s determined to start his search, the air around him feels a little crisper, a little colder, and little flurries of snowflakes drift down despite the cloudless sky. That can only mean one thing - Jule is nearby! He speeds up - maybe he can rope her into the search! Jule could even ask Jay what he’d like to eat!

But as Felix arrives at the village plaza, he stops in midair. The air here is tense and sharp, lending itself to not only Jule, but Stacy as well, caught in a conversation Felix is still too far away to hear. Well, he can change that! Whatever’s going on, this is no day for arguments!

The two girls look over to him as he veers closer. Felix tries to give them his cheeriest smile. “Jule, Stacy! Hi! I’m so happy to see you both!”

“Hello, Felix.” Stacy inclines her head in his direction. “How wonderful to see you, too! I was just talking to Jule here about this string of burglaries here in your village. It’s so thoroughly dreadful! You still haven’t been able to find the culprit, huh?”

Felix’ face falls. The thief! How could he forget about the thief! The whole mess around Yao completely distracted him and oh no, what if more things have gone missing! Jule huffs in the air next to him, snowflakes sparkling with the swish of her tail.

“Thanks for the sympathy, Stacy. But I’m sure Felix has got this in hand. Right, Felix?”

Felix clears his throat. “Yes! In fact, uhm, I’m hard at work patrolling the village right now! No worries, Stacy, we’ll have that thief found in no time. I won’t let this ruin Christmas for anyone!”

Stacy’s blue eyes twinkle with something Felix really hopes is hope. “Splendid! It would be such a shame for your village if you couldn’t find the culprit. The thought of their disappointment… It just breaks my heart.” She sighs, and shakes a snowflake out of her hair. “Well, I best be going. *Best* of luck on your search, Felix. Jule. Toodles!” And with that, she turns and flies away.

Silence falls for a few seconds after her departure. Then Jule makes a sound Felix very, very rarely hears her make: A groan of frustration and annoyance. He turns to her, just in time for her to grab his shoulders and shake. “I can not believe her sometimes!”

“I-I knoo-ow? I th-ink? Why are you shaking ME?”

Jule lets go of him with a huff. “Sorry. But you heard her, right! She was so smug!”
Felix tilts his head. Smug? Well, he couldn’t quite parse what she was implying, but… “But we’re all on the same side, Jule! She wants Christmas season to succeed just as much as we do. I’m sure she’s just… competitive!”

He doesn’t even need to look at Jule to know the looks she’s giving him now, so he turns to look at the village instead.

“I’ll just focus on finding the thief. That way, we can make sure everyone has great time and plenty of gifts!”

Jule sighs. “Yes. I suppose. But mark my words, Felix… Stacy has something to do with this.”

candle-smol.png
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
December 10th
Self Care Day 1! A third of the way through the challenge and you're all doing so well, take a day to do something for yourself. Buy that apparel piece you've been wanting for a little, or relax in the fairgrounds for example, the choice is yours.

*To complete the task, all you need to do is post done in the thread, or a quick sentence about what you did!*
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
December 10th
I am sick right now so what I'm gonna do is wrap myself in a duvet, get myself a pot of honey-and-lemon tea and watch REALLY old movies all day.
December 10th
I am sick right now so what I'm gonna do is wrap myself in a duvet, get myself a pot of honey-and-lemon tea and watch REALLY old movies all day.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Day 10. I finished one of my babies with gene scrolls today. Super pleased
Day 10. I finished one of my babies with gene scrolls today. Super pleased
I asked about some UMAs, will probably buy the cheaper of the two... self care for me and my dragons but not for my wallet lol
I asked about some UMAs, will probably buy the cheaper of the two... self care for me and my dragons but not for my wallet lol
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
made more progress to finishing my new favorite g1. 2/3 genes acquired and i have the skin for her. all i need is jaguar and the breed change :>
made more progress to finishing my new favorite g1. 2/3 genes acquired and i have the skin for her. all i need is jaguar and the breed change :>
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Updated my wishlist a little. It felt nice to reflect on the acts of kindness I have been lucky enough to recieve, and to look forwards to some new projects I am excited for!
Updated my wishlist a little. It felt nice to reflect on the acts of kindness I have been lucky enough to recieve, and to look forwards to some new projects I am excited for!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 240 241