Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 240 241
December 9th:
Done! Leaves me hoping for a CR update that lets you select multiple things at once xD
December 9th:
Done! Leaves me hoping for a CR update that lets you select multiple things at once xD
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
december 9th

sent familiars to nature's familiar program
december 9th

sent familiars to nature's familiar program
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
Dec 9th

Gave an older user from this thread some fams they were missing, sometimes you need a hand with those harder to find ones!
Dec 9th

Gave an older user from this thread some fams they were missing, sometimes you need a hand with those harder to find ones!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
December 2nd
Donated 6 full stacks each of insects and meat to the Nature food bank.

December 4th
Listed a Tertiary Aether Gene: Mandibles on the Realm-Wide AH for 1t.

December 5th
Maxed out my Fairgrounds and donated all 75kt to the Nature vault.
December 2nd
Donated 6 full stacks each of insects and meat to the Nature food bank.

December 4th
Listed a Tertiary Aether Gene: Mandibles on the Realm-Wide AH for 1t.

December 5th
Maxed out my Fairgrounds and donated all 75kt to the Nature vault.
0gldo0m.png
December 9th:

Sent a familiar giftbomb to someone.
December 9th:

Sent a familiar giftbomb to someone.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Day 9
Sent a random player some familiars they don't have yet!
Day 9
Sent a random player some familiars they don't have yet!
HOkeSql.png
[quote name="Puff" date="2023-12-09 12:54:09" ] @lallie Hi! I have a few questions! I apologize if they were already answered, I looked in the posts but didn't see anything 1) Is the sign up for participation already over? 2) If we just discovered the event, can we do previous days? 3) Are prizes drawn every day or at a certain day at the end of the event? [/quote] @Puff Hello! I may not be Lallie, but I've been helping with the challenge the past few years and hope I can answer these questions for you. ^^ So, in order: 1) You can join at any time! There is no formal signup to participate. If you would like to sign up for the pinglists to make sure you're notified with the daily challenge and lore or to jump in on next year's December Kindness Challenge as soon as it opens, you need only click the buttons on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824/1#post_55377837]this post[/url]. To join this year, all you need to do is post that you've done the day's challenge (or which days you're catching up on) here in this thread, and we'll record it. Your name will show up on the participant spreadsheet once we start recording your participation! =D 2) You can absolutely do previous days! Whether you're joining late or miss days throughout the month, just let us know which day you're catching up on. You can check what we have recorded for you [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYgEl23OhCqbKnMlwTuOJcVqlOklWYzFnF90wIApUCc/edit?usp=sharing]here on the participant spreadsheet[/url] at any time, and if you see anything missing that you're sure you did, feel free to poke us about it. =] 3) Prizes are drawn in January. =] Last year, prize drawing was done on January 3rd to give people time to do last-minute catch-up and make sure all participation was accounted for. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Puff wrote on 2023-12-09 12:54:09:
@lallie Hi! I have a few questions! I apologize if they were already answered, I looked in the posts but didn't see anything

1) Is the sign up for participation already over?
2) If we just discovered the event, can we do previous days?
3) Are prizes drawn every day or at a certain day at the end of the event?
@Puff Hello! I may not be Lallie, but I've been helping with the challenge the past few years and hope I can answer these questions for you. ^^ So, in order:

1) You can join at any time! There is no formal signup to participate. If you would like to sign up for the pinglists to make sure you're notified with the daily challenge and lore or to jump in on next year's December Kindness Challenge as soon as it opens, you need only click the buttons on this post. To join this year, all you need to do is post that you've done the day's challenge (or which days you're catching up on) here in this thread, and we'll record it. Your name will show up on the participant spreadsheet once we start recording your participation! =D

2) You can absolutely do previous days! Whether you're joining late or miss days throughout the month, just let us know which day you're catching up on. You can check what we have recorded for you here on the participant spreadsheet at any time, and if you see anything missing that you're sure you did, feel free to poke us about it. =]

3) Prizes are drawn in January. =] Last year, prize drawing was done on January 3rd to give people time to do last-minute catch-up and make sure all participation was accounted for.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

Sent some familiars to a user in this thread that they didn't have registered in their bestiary!
Sent some familiars to a user in this thread that they didn't have registered in their bestiary!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
dec 9 - sent a new droplet the valentines noggles!
dec 9 - sent a new droplet the valentines noggles!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[center][font=Lato][i][b]December 9th[/b] Donate familiars to your Flight's familiar thread or similar. Alternative: Send a familiar giftbomb to someone or send them a familiar 'undiscovered' in their Bestiary![/i][/font][/center] [font=Lato]Mission complete! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/font]
December 9th
Donate familiars to your Flight's familiar thread or similar.

Alternative: Send a familiar giftbomb to someone or send them a familiar 'undiscovered' in their Bestiary!

Mission complete!
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 240 241