Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Via Technicality, the Wyrmwound is Soup
1 2 3
The Wyrmwound is soup, by all definitions.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines soup as a noun, meaning:

A dish, typically made by boiling meat, vegetables ect.

This is also helped by the fact that it’s incredibly common for soups to be made from broth.

A laboratory mixture of a bacteria and a catalyst of liquid is referred to as a broth.
Making the base for the wound, broth.

Furthermore, there are large amounts of dragons that bathe in the fluid, yes? Boiling of meat. And we can Headcannon that the Plague flight throws all nature that they find into their soup, therefore, boiling of vegetables.

It is confirmed, the Wyrmwound is S O U P
The Wyrmwound is soup, by all definitions.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines soup as a noun, meaning:

A dish, typically made by boiling meat, vegetables ect.

This is also helped by the fact that it’s incredibly common for soups to be made from broth.

A laboratory mixture of a bacteria and a catalyst of liquid is referred to as a broth.
Making the base for the wound, broth.

Furthermore, there are large amounts of dragons that bathe in the fluid, yes? Boiling of meat. And we can Headcannon that the Plague flight throws all nature that they find into their soup, therefore, boiling of vegetables.

It is confirmed, the Wyrmwound is S O U P
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
Since it's not intended to be food it can't be counted as a dish though :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2023-12-06 06:51:35" ] Since it's not intended to be food it can't be counted as a dish though :c [/quote] That's a matter of opinion
Lonin wrote on 2023-12-06 06:51:35:
That's a matter of opinion
[quote name="ScipioAfricanus" date="2023-12-06 06:54:32" ] [quote name="Lonin" date="2023-12-06 06:51:35" ] Since it's not intended to be food it can't be counted as a dish though :c [/quote] That's a matter of opinion [/quote] Does Plaguebringer intend it to be eaten? Because I think any old dragon's opinion on whether or not a thing can be eaten does not a dish make. If that's true, my three-year-old brother alone classified "sand" as a dish.
ScipioAfricanus wrote on 2023-12-06 06:54:32:
Lonin wrote on 2023-12-06 06:51:35:
That's a matter of opinion
Does Plaguebringer intend it to be eaten? Because I think any old dragon's opinion on whether or not a thing can be eaten does not a dish make. If that's true, my three-year-old brother alone classified "sand" as a dish.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
anything can be soup once
anything can be soup once
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
The Wyrmwound is FRs version of Stardew's luau potluck cauldron.
The Wyrmwound is FRs version of Stardew's luau potluck cauldron.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Ah reminds me of Perpetual Stew

Notable examples include beef and goat noodle soup served by Wattana Panich in Bangkok, Thailand, which has been cooking for over 49 years as of 2023, and oden broth from Otafuku in Asakusa, Japan, which has served the same broth daily since 1945. Perpetual stew served in Bushwick.
Ah reminds me of Perpetual Stew

Notable examples include beef and goat noodle soup served by Wattana Panich in Bangkok, Thailand, which has been cooking for over 49 years as of 2023, and oden broth from Otafuku in Asakusa, Japan, which has served the same broth daily since 1945. Perpetual stew served in Bushwick.
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
(indignant Aberration noises) The Pool is NOT a Soup! [emoji=aberration angry size=1] (sorry Abers... the Pool is indeed soup)
(indignant Aberration noises) The Pool is NOT a Soup!

(sorry Abers... the Pool is indeed soup)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Due to the fact that cold soup is also a thing that exists (i.e. gazpacho), I propose that the Sea of a Thousand Currents is also a soup.
Due to the fact that cold soup is also a thing that exists (i.e. gazpacho), I propose that the Sea of a Thousand Currents is also a soup.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
It is not a prepared food served as part of a meal, therefore it is not a dish, which disqualifies it from being a soup.
It is not a prepared food served as part of a meal, therefore it is not a dish, which disqualifies it from being a soup.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3