Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69
Hiya @Argante hope you're doing well and staying hydrated while organizing all this, you rock!

Just wanted to double-check, the wishlist I linked goes to this forum thread, right?
Hiya @Argante hope you're doing well and staying hydrated while organizing all this, you rock!

Just wanted to double-check, the wishlist I linked goes to this forum thread, right?
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@kitsune56

Yes, just let me know what you'd like added!

@Rutile

You are indeed in the 500kt+ tier! n.n

@Kaifloof

It does indeed!
@kitsune56

Yes, just let me know what you'd like added!

@Rutile

You are indeed in the 500kt+ tier! n.n

@Kaifloof

It does indeed!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Alright, perfect! Thank you! I updated it recently and wanted to make sure I linked the right thing!
Alright, perfect! Thank you! I updated it recently and wanted to make sure I linked the right thing!
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
I totally almost forgot to sign up, considering my un is different this year from last year (was HoliJay, but I don't think I updated the pinglist since I was Begin)

I'm always *so* excited to join the Secret Santa event :D
I totally almost forgot to sign up, considering my un is different this year from last year (was HoliJay, but I don't think I updated the pinglist since I was Begin)

I'm always *so* excited to join the Secret Santa event :D
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@Argante
Hi! Could I be bumped up to the 500k tier?
So excited to spoil my secret santa! :>
@Argante
Hi! Could I be bumped up to the 500k tier?
So excited to spoil my secret santa! :>
-
New-Piskel-9-1.pngNew-Piskel-2.gifNew-Piskel-7.pngNew-Piskel-1.pngNew-Piskel-5.pngNew-Piskel-1-1.pngNew-Piskel.pngNew-Piskel-2.pngNew-Piskel-4.pngNew-Piskel-3.pngNew-Piskel.gif
New-Piskel-4-1.png
@argante
Hello! Due to circumstances (mental health) I will no longer be able to participate this year :( Please remove me from the list
@argante
Hello! Due to circumstances (mental health) I will no longer be able to participate this year :( Please remove me from the list
lf9X4H2.png
Almost missed the sign up! But hopefully my sign up got in ok.

Please let me know if there are any issues with it! It’s my first secret Santa on site and very excited to take part.
Almost missed the sign up! But hopefully my sign up got in ok.

Please let me know if there are any issues with it! It’s my first secret Santa on site and very excited to take part.
I'm gonna make this pretty one day.... I swear...

In the meantime, here are all my things:
@Skylarki

You've been moved to the 500kt+ tier!

@EldritchWhispers

Your form as been removed. I hope you are feeling better soon, and that we get to see you next year!

@Muddledsketches

Received, and all looks good!
@Skylarki

You've been moved to the 500kt+ tier!

@EldritchWhispers

Your form as been removed. I hope you are feeling better soon, and that we get to see you next year!

@Muddledsketches

Received, and all looks good!
Your signup form has been received!

@ilios @elytra @KleinFye @tarshaan @Acechaser @astrotheology @Orodruin @KitsuneChaos @caerulean @ReginaChaos @Evbay @TealAnomaly @Kiwicide @ArcaneHierophant @SolCanis @Watercolour @Businessman @SerafinaZephyr @Success @Kezral @Astropica @Waterdancer @memoirs @DreamSlayer @GlucoseGuardian @Zeldo @DesertUmbra @furbyworm @Istoki @Mayali @jessyta @IrradiatedRisk @odonata @rainbowresort @helices @Achromaticism @halcy @SquishiFishi @Silvahrush @Starflight897 @bluewillow @MuddledSketches @noun @Celinikal
Your signup form has been received!

@ilios @elytra @KleinFye @tarshaan @Acechaser @astrotheology @Orodruin @KitsuneChaos @caerulean @ReginaChaos @Evbay @TealAnomaly @Kiwicide @ArcaneHierophant @SolCanis @Watercolour @Businessman @SerafinaZephyr @Success @Kezral @Astropica @Waterdancer @memoirs @DreamSlayer @GlucoseGuardian @Zeldo @DesertUmbra @furbyworm @Istoki @Mayali @jessyta @IrradiatedRisk @odonata @rainbowresort @helices @Achromaticism @halcy @SquishiFishi @Silvahrush @Starflight897 @bluewillow @MuddledSketches @noun @Celinikal
@Argante Sorry if this has been answered, I did try some obvious searches first. Does a Marketplace item set crate count as 1 item of {cost of set crate}, or as multiple (contained in crate) items of x individual value, when determining if the "50% or more value of {bracket}" threshold has been met?

(I wondered this when I opened a crate earlier, though that one was not intended for SSE; a related question is, would that have made the set no longer meet the minimum because the items are loose now?)
@Argante Sorry if this has been answered, I did try some obvious searches first. Does a Marketplace item set crate count as 1 item of {cost of set crate}, or as multiple (contained in crate) items of x individual value, when determining if the "50% or more value of {bracket}" threshold has been met?

(I wondered this when I opened a crate earlier, though that one was not intended for SSE; a related question is, would that have made the set no longer meet the minimum because the items are loose now?)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69