Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69
@Argante

I accidentally checked 'no' for dragon gifts, would it be possible for me to change that to 'yes'? If it's too much trouble this late, that's completely fine!
@Argante

I accidentally checked 'no' for dragon gifts, would it be possible for me to change that to 'yes'? If it's too much trouble this late, that's completely fine!
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
Hello there!!

I just discovered this today, and think it’s really sweet and wonderful and would love to participate! But I’m really really new and am only starting to work on a concrete wishlist and don’t really know what things are worth yet…

Is there a way to find items that would be worth certain amounts to see what I can pick from that follow the guidelines for wishlists? Thank you so much! :D
Hello there!!

I just discovered this today, and think it’s really sweet and wonderful and would love to participate! But I’m really really new and am only starting to work on a concrete wishlist and don’t really know what things are worth yet…

Is there a way to find items that would be worth certain amounts to see what I can pick from that follow the guidelines for wishlists? Thank you so much! :D
Could I check if I signed up for the correct tier, 500kt? Thank you!
Could I check if I signed up for the correct tier, 500kt? Thank you!
General note: I have seen everything since my last post, and while I am currently not at my computer, they are all changes / questions I can address even with the form closed. [emoji=new friend size=1] (I will ping you individually when I do!) @florakass You may check general item values via the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/food]Realm-Wide Auction House[/url] -- a lot of items will work just fine, and your elf can help you with your wishlist as well! Speaking of elves, one will be posting soon with a more elaborate answer (alas, I am heading to bed). [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
General note: I have seen everything since my last post, and while I am currently not at my computer, they are all changes / questions I can address even with the form closed. (I will ping you individually when I do!)

@florakass

You may check general item values via the Realm-Wide Auction House -- a lot of items will work just fine, and your elf can help you with your wishlist as well!

Speaking of elves, one will be posting soon with a more elaborate answer (alas, I am heading to bed).
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@florakass Hi there! As Argante has mentioned, you can check general item values on the auction house. You can also refer to prices on both the treasure and gem [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market]marketplaces[/url]. For gem marketplace items, multiply the gem amount by 1000 to get the treasure amount! Sometimes, folks will sell these marketplaces items at lower prices on the auction house, in that case only genes, scenes, vistas (forum avatar decor) will be valued at the marketplace value. So let’s say I want a [item=golden wing silks], it is 17,250 treasure on the treasure marketplace, but someone is selling it for 16,000 treasure on the auction house. My elf will value it at 16,000 treasure. On the other hand, let’s say I want a [item=breed change: skydancer]. It is 400,000 treasure on the treasure marketplace. My elf will value it based on the price that is before dominance discount, which is 400,000 and not at the discounted price of 340,000 treasure. Here’s my wishlist if you want to get an idea of how to make one: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12927933 You can also refer to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/food]game database[/url] for various item categories! Most folks either put them on dragons, forum threads, or in Google Docs. It’s really up to you as to how you’d like to present and arrange your wishlist! Hope that helps!
@florakass

Hi there!

As Argante has mentioned, you can check general item values on the auction house.

You can also refer to prices on both the treasure and gem marketplaces. For gem marketplace items, multiply the gem amount by 1000 to get the treasure amount!

Sometimes, folks will sell these marketplaces items at lower prices on the auction house, in that case only genes, scenes, vistas (forum avatar decor) will be valued at the marketplace value.

So let’s say I want a Golden Wing Silks , it is 17,250 treasure on the treasure marketplace, but someone is selling it for 16,000 treasure on the auction house. My elf will value it at 16,000 treasure.

On the other hand, let’s say I want a Breed Change: Skydancer . It is 400,000 treasure on the treasure marketplace. My elf will value it based on the price that is before dominance discount, which is 400,000 and not at the discounted price of 340,000 treasure.

Here’s my wishlist if you want to get an idea of how to make one: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12927933

You can also refer to the game database for various item categories!

Most folks either put them on dragons, forum threads, or in Google Docs. It’s really up to you as to how you’d like to present and arrange your wishlist!

Hope that helps!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Oh!!! Thank you both so much!! This is really helpful to know!

I just submitted my form, so I hope it’s okay! And I’m glad to know an elf will help if there’s anything I should change! :D
Oh!!! Thank you both so much!! This is really helpful to know!

I just submitted my form, so I hope it’s okay! And I’m glad to know an elf will help if there’s anything I should change! :D
@Argante

When you have the chance, I just wanted to drop Fire's SS event! Here's the link, if you want to link it to the front page. :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl11/3291921/1#post_3291921

Also, I just wanted to check - did I set myself to anonymous on the form? I can't remember. >.>
@Argante

When you have the chance, I just wanted to drop Fire's SS event! Here's the link, if you want to link it to the front page. :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl11/3291921/1#post_3291921

Also, I just wanted to check - did I set myself to anonymous on the form? I can't remember. >.>
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
So some things have changed and I can't sign up [emoji=veilspun sad size=1]
So some things have changed and I can't sign up
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
What a lovely idea this is! Thanks to the hosts and the Elves for all the hard work they've put into this!
What a lovely idea this is! Thanks to the hosts and the Elves for all the hard work they've put into this!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
I'm so sorry to ask, but are you taking late registrations? I completely understand if not.
@Argante
I'm so sorry to ask, but are you taking late registrations? I completely understand if not.
@Argante
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 68 69