Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Where are you,
Where are you,
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
So down bad im down in hell-

Look its not my fault the NPCs are so hot
So down bad im down in hell-

Look its not my fault the NPCs are so hot
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
please just be allergies this is an incredibly bad time to get sick
please just be allergies this is an incredibly bad time to get sick
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
man i want it to snow but it just won't. it's not even that it's not cold enough because it most certainly is, it's that it WON'T PRECIPITATE when it IS cold enough
man i want it to snow but it just won't. it's not even that it's not cold enough because it most certainly is, it's that it WON'T PRECIPITATE when it IS cold enough
hello-agents.gif
I hope people have been as thoughtful about me as I tried to be about them. =/
I hope people have been as thoughtful about me as I tried to be about them. =/
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why does literally everyone in my life absolutely suck. I need to go to bed and just not wake up I'm tired of myself and everyone else around me.
Why does literally everyone in my life absolutely suck. I need to go to bed and just not wake up I'm tired of myself and everyone else around me.
PJb908Z.png
ok i think i was just being dramatic
ok i think i was just being dramatic
wlLXM.gif
I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so
I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
i just finished the last season of loki and its so bittersweet i never needed a show to prove why he’s my favorite character of all time but it moved me for sure! and the fact of spending over a decade with these mcu characters and now that phase with most of the actors is practically over. i get they have to move on but still, sad days ahha
i just finished the last season of loki and its so bittersweet i never needed a show to prove why he’s my favorite character of all time but it moved me for sure! and the fact of spending over a decade with these mcu characters and now that phase with most of the actors is practically over. i get they have to move on but still, sad days ahha
the little alert next to the 'purchase gems' button looks really tasty. i want to bite it.
the little alert next to the 'purchase gems' button looks really tasty. i want to bite it.
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png