Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i love horseradish the elf from final fantasy 14
i love horseradish the elf from final fantasy 14
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I already thought I had nothing to do in Stardew Valley but No I have plenty to do I just don't have to hunt down Elliott anymore because we're married I can Leave the Farm for Other Reasons it's not even winter
I already thought I had nothing to do in Stardew Valley but No I have plenty to do I just don't have to hunt down Elliott anymore because we're married I can Leave the Farm for Other Reasons it's not even winter
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Why possible jury duty on my birthday and Anniversary week what the hfsdfsd;jflm is your problem
Why possible jury duty on my birthday and Anniversary week what the hfsdfsd;jflm is your problem
PWYW G1s
tangled is the best disney movie
tangled is the best disney movie
99ttyKN.pngo4rYL6G.pnggb2tYt5.png
I

Just want love, really.
I

Just want love, really.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
why must i go through this again?
why must i go through this again?
wlLXM.gif
looking through the edit history of my oc masterlist google doc is so weird, what do you mean my main guy he used to be 17 years old and normal??? how did he age 10 years, change height about 10 times, change species, go through two new boyfriends, and get severely traumatized? who would do that to their oc that's so mean and evil whaaat [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
looking through the edit history of my oc masterlist google doc is so weird, what do you mean my main guy he used to be 17 years old and normal??? how did he age 10 years, change height about 10 times, change species, go through two new boyfriends, and get severely traumatized? who would do that to their oc that's so mean and evil whaaat
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast
• #1 gumi megpoid fan
carrd
!!!
headache :(
headache :(
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Kinda feel like tearing my hair out, kinda feel like walking into the woods and never being seen again idk.
Kinda feel like tearing my hair out, kinda feel like walking into the woods and never being seen again idk.
PJb908Z.png
Why is it 22 degrees inside it's too early for it to be this hot it was 14 degrees last week why is this happening to me

22 degrees isn't even that hot but I get uncomfortable at anything more than 18 degrees and I hoped I would have at least until June before it broke 20
Why is it 22 degrees inside it's too early for it to be this hot it was 14 degrees last week why is this happening to me

22 degrees isn't even that hot but I get uncomfortable at anything more than 18 degrees and I hoped I would have at least until June before it broke 20
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker