Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
do i really listen to the omori ost that much i didnt expect it to be my #1 artist
do i really listen to the omori ost that much i didnt expect it to be my #1 artist
I hate when people on the bus sit next to me, and they leave like no space. Unless we have to sit 3 to a seat or you’re someone I know and like, there no need for you to be that close to me. It makes me uncomfortable when people sit that close.
I hate when people on the bus sit next to me, and they leave like no space. Unless we have to sit 3 to a seat or you’re someone I know and like, there no need for you to be that close to me. It makes me uncomfortable when people sit that close.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
Why did you have to have chocolate secondary? You could've been so pretty T0T

(Using this post so I don't spam)

I can't believe how little I listened to music this year. Normally I am at the very most .10%, but for some reason, even though I got new headphones, had more time, traveled a lot more, I just never felt like listening to music. I think it is because of how much heavy stuff happened this year but I am honestly quite sad. I betrayed my love :(
Why did you have to have chocolate secondary? You could've been so pretty T0T

(Using this post so I don't spam)

I can't believe how little I listened to music this year. Normally I am at the very most .10%, but for some reason, even though I got new headphones, had more time, traveled a lot more, I just never felt like listening to music. I think it is because of how much heavy stuff happened this year but I am honestly quite sad. I betrayed my love :(
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
what happened to the xxx obsidian irishim market????
what happened to the xxx obsidian irishim market????
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
im thinking ***
got prank called by someone with terrible indian accent "Im outside i have three buckets chicken curry"
Dude it must be a classmate cause they pronounced my foreign surname perfectly ;-;
im thinking ***
got prank called by someone with terrible indian accent "Im outside i have three buckets chicken curry"
Dude it must be a classmate cause they pronounced my foreign surname perfectly ;-;
I have listened to the same song 625 times this year help me
I have listened to the same song 625 times this year help me
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Now I crave chocolate cake, but there aren’t enough mugs for both me and my sister to have a mug cake…that and it’s too late now by my usual standards.

Oh well. I also kind of want to chill out and do something on my computer, but alas the dog is so close it’ll be a pain to get in a comfortable position with it… I live by the service of my furry little brother overlord.
Now I crave chocolate cake, but there aren’t enough mugs for both me and my sister to have a mug cake…that and it’s too late now by my usual standards.

Oh well. I also kind of want to chill out and do something on my computer, but alas the dog is so close it’ll be a pain to get in a comfortable position with it… I live by the service of my furry little brother overlord.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
writing sbas is so hard 4 me and idk why, why cant i think of anything, like ???? head empty but thats bad bcus i need to write about nationalism and football
writing sbas is so hard 4 me and idk why, why cant i think of anything, like ???? head empty but thats bad bcus i need to write about nationalism and football
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Oh, mobile Sky, my absolute beloved, how I missed you

I mean, I am once again am unable to fly whatsoever but I barely actually fly anyway except when I’m in a rush or trying to show off, so it is a small price to pay

Although I will miss my fancy aerial rolls and dances because apparently I learned how to fly like a freaking Skydancer on the Switch version-
Oh, mobile Sky, my absolute beloved, how I missed you

I mean, I am once again am unable to fly whatsoever but I barely actually fly anyway except when I’m in a rush or trying to show off, so it is a small price to pay

Although I will miss my fancy aerial rolls and dances because apparently I learned how to fly like a freaking Skydancer on the Switch version-
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
smashing my head against a wall I DONT WANT TO DO THIS ASSIGNMENT ANYMORE! [quote name="@3comp" date="2023-11-29 05:34:46" ] ok like im in this art discord server. Tell my why Everybody in this WHOLE SERVER has the generic tiktok jelly art style. its everybody minus like 7 people i hate the jelly art style, i hate the extreme rendering tiktok pushes. its teaching young artists that small details and shiny hair are more important than your fundamentals .... and its rlly showing i see a ton of beginner artists who can render pretty well, but their anatomy is so off its almost jarring. ofc theyre beginners and its going to be off but i feel like focusing on rendering to make your art swallowable by tiktok isnt . a good thing. not to mention how the jelly art style is only good for drawing girls who meet & exceed the beauty standard. u point it out and they go ' people draw what they know !!! ' okay sure but if you ever want to get more skilled with your art you need to practice varying faces and such. i get that not everyone Wants to draw unique features & ofc i cant stop them but i feel like pushing this overly rendered style which can only draw one face ( big eyes, small nose, huge lips, ) is going to realllyyy mess up people's style development and yes ofc in the past for popular art styles same face syndrome was still a problem ( like 2017 with the large purple lidded cartoon sleepykinq eyes ) but it wasnt Fully Rendered and engraved in your brain every time u draw it. it didnt take as much effort and u weren't even Trying to make it realistic unlike the jelly art style ( which is made up of wayyy more realism than any mainstream style before ) no im not some art god and im not saying all jelly art is bad ( a lot of it is really pretty ) but seeing a ton of artists with the same art style is saddening to me because art is such a creative medium ( obviously ) & you can draw humans in soooo many ways yet rn it seems like the trend is to have the exact same art style also aesthetics-wise i just dont like it . but yea theres my thoughts for the day [/quote] NO YOU'RE SO REAL FOR THIS ACTUALLY... i dont know how to describe it it always seems just? lifeless? like its always some woman going :| everyone wants to be bluesssatan so bad... it drives me crazy. art tiktok is like a poison everyone on there is so mean to beginner artists who don't fill the status quo and they praise people for doing the same dang thing over and over and over again
smashing my head against a wall I DONT WANT TO DO THIS ASSIGNMENT ANYMORE!
@3comp wrote on 2023-11-29 05:34:46:
ok like im in this art discord server. Tell my why Everybody in this WHOLE SERVER has the generic tiktok jelly art style. its everybody minus like 7 people

i hate the jelly art style, i hate the extreme rendering tiktok pushes. its teaching young artists that small details and shiny hair are more important than your fundamentals .... and its rlly showing

i see a ton of beginner artists who can render pretty well, but their anatomy is so off its almost jarring. ofc theyre beginners and its going to be off but i feel like focusing on rendering to make your art swallowable by tiktok isnt . a good thing.

not to mention how the jelly art style is only good for drawing girls who meet & exceed the beauty standard. u point it out and they go ' people draw what they know !!! ' okay sure but if you ever want to get more skilled with your art you need to practice varying faces and such. i get that not everyone Wants to draw unique features & ofc i cant stop them but i feel like pushing this overly rendered style which can only draw one face ( big eyes, small nose, huge lips, ) is going to realllyyy mess up people's style development

and yes ofc in the past for popular art styles same face syndrome was still a problem ( like 2017 with the large purple lidded cartoon sleepykinq eyes ) but it wasnt Fully Rendered and engraved in your brain every time u draw it. it didnt take as much effort and u weren't even Trying to make it realistic unlike the jelly art style ( which is made up of wayyy more realism than any mainstream style before )

no im not some art god and im not saying all jelly art is bad ( a lot of it is really pretty ) but seeing a ton of artists with the same art style is saddening to me because art is such a creative medium ( obviously ) & you can draw humans in soooo many ways yet rn it seems like the trend is to have the exact same art style

also aesthetics-wise i just dont like it . but yea theres my thoughts for the day

NO YOU'RE SO REAL FOR THIS ACTUALLY... i dont know how to describe it it always seems just? lifeless? like its always some woman going :| everyone wants to be bluesssatan so bad... it drives me crazy. art tiktok is like a poison everyone on there is so mean to beginner artists who don't fill the status quo and they praise people for doing the same dang thing over and over and over again
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif