Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I should have left it alone

I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE

I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I love my cat so much. My absolute best friend in this entire world, I adore her
I love my cat so much. My absolute best friend in this entire world, I adore her
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
I need to go back to my studies sometime? However, I’m not necessarily confident in my psychological state for anything medical related. I can handle looking at some pretty nasty stuff but I cannot understand how to handle panic. That is when others panic. It feels like nothing helps. I come off as stand offish at best. I cannot afford to panic, I’m not sure how to show empathy when stressed.

It’s sad. I suppose the “let’s get it done” attitude is better for other fields. I’m too tired either way. I need to focus on family stuff anyway rather than getting too ambitious.
I need to go back to my studies sometime? However, I’m not necessarily confident in my psychological state for anything medical related. I can handle looking at some pretty nasty stuff but I cannot understand how to handle panic. That is when others panic. It feels like nothing helps. I come off as stand offish at best. I cannot afford to panic, I’m not sure how to show empathy when stressed.

It’s sad. I suppose the “let’s get it done” attitude is better for other fields. I’m too tired either way. I need to focus on family stuff anyway rather than getting too ambitious.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
My brain is Not Nice and I'd like to talk to a manager about that.
My brain is Not Nice and I'd like to talk to a manager about that.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I have learned about The Final Outpost
iiiiinteresting~
I have learned about The Final Outpost
iiiiinteresting~
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistxaiMr.gifZf3x7.gifQj3JU.gif20nIE.gifCVrVm.gif3dx1G.gif
i love u Elder Scrolls........................................................................ && I want to move to seattle
i love u Elder Scrolls........................................................................ && I want to move to seattle
u82kOBZ.png
AaYNmEX.png
sxmoj5E.png
mlHpBMC.png
rYp8BR7.png
I love my cat
I love my cat
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
my baby is [i]so[/i] cute man. ugh i hope they know how much i adore being their mommy. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
my baby is so cute man. ugh i hope they know how much i adore being their mommy.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.png
I'm so sleepy,,, I wanna go back to bed but I can't hrgh
I'm so sleepy,,, I wanna go back to bed but I can't hrgh
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rUoKR6y.png
On God someday I'm going to learn to match the energy people give me, I'm going to get my license, and I'm going to have a life.
On God someday I'm going to learn to match the energy people give me, I'm going to get my license, and I'm going to have a life.
PJb908Z.png