Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
"just cope" its been years give me a break i cant deal w this longer, not like you listen to a word of what i say
"just cope" its been years give me a break i cant deal w this longer, not like you listen to a word of what i say
DtBIuzC.png
[quote name="terraa" date="2023-11-27 11:34:59" ] "just cope" its been years give me a break i cant deal w this longer, not like you listen to a word of what i say [/quote] [size=7]AGREED[/size]
terraa wrote on 2023-11-27 11:34:59:
AGREED
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
I’m the best at chasing people away, aren’t I?

I was fine with it back when I was alright with being alone. Back when I didn’t care about people quite as much, back when I didn’t care what they thought of me as a result, so I wasn’t as worried about who I was hurting.

Still. Kind of funny that the only thing I’m good at in terms of objects and relationships is destroying them.
I’m the best at chasing people away, aren’t I?

I was fine with it back when I was alright with being alone. Back when I didn’t care about people quite as much, back when I didn’t care what they thought of me as a result, so I wasn’t as worried about who I was hurting.

Still. Kind of funny that the only thing I’m good at in terms of objects and relationships is destroying them.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
its so small

baby
its so small

baby
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=206&breed=23&element=1&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=245&winggene=189&wings=136&auth=b2ed1c4c47cae7804cf9d486ea90d95617d709f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] found new fandragon project Steel
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=206&breed=23&element=1&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=245&winggene=189&wings=136&auth=b2ed1c4c47cae7804cf9d486ea90d95617d709f7&dummyext=prev.png

found new fandragon project

Steel
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Okay, all of my progen family has dream outfits now! All but like 3 also have new scries!

I just…need to afford it… Like I can do the treasure things easily enough, but I might end up giving some of them gem genes/apparel and I still need to buy glowtail and probably a veilspun breedchange.

…I’m beginning to enter project purgatory aren’t I.
Okay, all of my progen family has dream outfits now! All but like 3 also have new scries!

I just…need to afford it… Like I can do the treasure things easily enough, but I might end up giving some of them gem genes/apparel and I still need to buy glowtail and probably a veilspun breedchange.

…I’m beginning to enter project purgatory aren’t I.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
my birthday is in a week and i'm so excited. it's weird, i'm not generally someone that likes attention but i LOVE getting all the attention on my birthday. it's like the one day a year i want everything to be about me and for people to feel the same.
my birthday is in a week and i'm so excited. it's weird, i'm not generally someone that likes attention but i LOVE getting all the attention on my birthday. it's like the one day a year i want everything to be about me and for people to feel the same.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
th;ey werent lying that medicine can mouth yucky
th;ey werent lying that medicine can mouth yucky
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
i need to go to the bathroom
i need to go to the bathroom
GLMwkdE.pngmlHpBMC.png
0ZGGXxK.pngykMZ9ER.png
qhK4FYS.png5OBxblq.png
NlmYDAS.pngZqTATLu.png

THUS SPOKE DUBIOUS TAXON
mh8jR2Z.gif
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT MAMA MALADY IS GONNA BE IN HADES 2?!?! EEEEEEEEEE
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT MAMA MALADY IS GONNA BE IN HADES 2?!?! EEEEEEEEEE
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer