Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
artbook expensive :( :(((
artbook expensive :( :(((
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Me yesterday: “I’m gonna try to base this story kinda off a decade like what I did for Song of Dakari. Or at least take clothes from it”
Me after looking through the random decades my sister gave me: “what if…I just toss all of the 1900s into a big ol’ stew because chances are not everything is going to exist”

I might just decide what kind of tech I need/want for the story to move along easier (like what kind of quick transportation I want, if any) and go from there. I just think it’d be fun to explore the in-between of medieval and futuristic.

(Originally this was a rainbow mass hatch ramble.)
Me yesterday: “I’m gonna try to base this story kinda off a decade like what I did for Song of Dakari. Or at least take clothes from it”
Me after looking through the random decades my sister gave me: “what if…I just toss all of the 1900s into a big ol’ stew because chances are not everything is going to exist”

I might just decide what kind of tech I need/want for the story to move along easier (like what kind of quick transportation I want, if any) and go from there. I just think it’d be fun to explore the in-between of medieval and futuristic.

(Originally this was a rainbow mass hatch ramble.)
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
this thread just made me think about thinking...
this thread just made me think about thinking...
blinkies-Cafe-MG.gif
all my homies hate the new MS Paint update

i owe my life to whoever made Classic Paint available, no more stray pixels whenever i try to move anything 1 pixel to the left :'D
all my homies hate the new MS Paint update

i owe my life to whoever made Classic Paint available, no more stray pixels whenever i try to move anything 1 pixel to the left :'D
I don't like this feeling. It's actually really scaring me. But it's probably anxiety, as usual.

And I wish this noise would STOP. >:
I don't like this feeling. It's actually really scaring me. But it's probably anxiety, as usual.

And I wish this noise would STOP. >:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
The worst part about sitting in the spare room with the dog is that the blood circulation in my leg just. Stops existing. So when I stand up it feels like I don’t have a leg.
The worst part about sitting in the spare room with the dog is that the blood circulation in my leg just. Stops existing. So when I stand up it feels like I don’t have a leg.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I wish I would just shut up during my depressive episodes, keep it to myself and just sort it out on my own. Other people who already have too much to deal with don’t need the added burden of me being unable to handle life.
I wish I would just shut up during my depressive episodes, keep it to myself and just sort it out on my own. Other people who already have too much to deal with don’t need the added burden of me being unable to handle life.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[quote name="moonnx" date="2023-11-26 00:34:08" ] I need to survive the next school week. It's gonna be the hardest. [/quote] Only four tests remained, wish me luck that my Physics test results are gonna be good.
moonnx wrote on 2023-11-26 00:34:08:
I need to survive the next school week. It's gonna be the hardest.
Only four tests remained, wish me luck that my Physics test results are gonna be good.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Sick ahh
Probably just a cold, hope it clears up tomorrow
Had a good snooze though...

On a completely random note, my manequin got a friend today (man, I should actually use them for art references instead of them just being my desk buddies)
Sick ahh
Probably just a cold, hope it clears up tomorrow
Had a good snooze though...

On a completely random note, my manequin got a friend today (man, I should actually use them for art references instead of them just being my desk buddies)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
sometimes i wish i could live without having to breathe (is currently totally able to breathe through their nose right now! mhm! totally!)
sometimes i wish i could live without having to breathe (is currently totally able to breathe through their nose right now! mhm! totally!)
hello-agents.gif