Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42
me! although I joined in September so it's not very impressive
me! although I joined in September so it's not very impressive
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
My account's age (as of me posting this) is 1 Year, 5 Months, and 5 Days, and I have not used my free Flight Change yet.
My account's age (as of me posting this) is 1 Year, 5 Months, and 5 Days, and I have not used my free Flight Change yet.
Flare
Dragon-obsessed gamer nerd
cHa0MYt.png
bYt72YT.png
kHBaXec.png
mlHpBMC.png
yVyFLUa.png
TOKiyyz.pngmXaaw6K.png
o9yS1eq.png
DogHOvc.png
My account is 6 (almost 7) years old, although I've only been actively playing for about a year. Still have my flight change, don't plan on using it. I love Wind Flight! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
My account is 6 (almost 7) years old, although I've only been actively playing for about a year. Still have my flight change, don't plan on using it. I love Wind Flight!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I am currently arcane and planning to mov to lightning once my nests hatch so not too much longer!
I am currently arcane and planning to mov to lightning once my nests hatch so not too much longer!
431d367ea6831c5f386b2fe7313be43c12c6dce8.png submit outfits here!
9 years, 5 months, 18 days.

Been in Wind the whole time. :)
9 years, 5 months, 18 days.

Been in Wind the whole time. :)
Been playing for 7 years and 9 days and have been Light flight since day one
Been playing for 7 years and 9 days and have been Light flight since day one
LvA Contribution
I've been collecting these silly little dragons for 9 Years, 5 Months, 19 Days, and I've been in Plague since I first joined!

I did consider switching to Shadow at one point when I was still new to the site but ended up never going through with it. At this point I probably won't ever leave Plague - I've done WAY too much work collecting Plague apparel and making Plague themed dragons that I don't ever wanna try and shift that aesthetic over to another flight
I've been collecting these silly little dragons for 9 Years, 5 Months, 19 Days, and I've been in Plague since I first joined!

I did consider switching to Shadow at one point when I was still new to the site but ended up never going through with it. At this point I probably won't ever leave Plague - I've done WAY too much work collecting Plague apparel and making Plague themed dragons that I don't ever wanna try and shift that aesthetic over to another flight
Still have mine. Been in Shadow since the beginning. :D I like my flight's aesthetic and so I have no plans on leaving it.
Still have mine. Been in Shadow since the beginning. :D I like my flight's aesthetic and so I have no plans on leaving it.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I will never leave Shadow. Never ever.
I will never leave Shadow. Never ever.
mM2VM9X.png
Account Age 10 Years, 5 Months, 17 Days

Plaguebringer good.
Account Age 10 Years, 5 Months, 17 Days

Plaguebringer good.
SwOY.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42