Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite animal (Mythical or real)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Real: Axolotls, I love their little faces and the fact that they can regrow lost limbs is amazing to me
Mythical: Partial to kitsune, but utterly obsessed with faerie folklore. I don't exactly know if faeries count though, so I'll say kitsune.
Real: Axolotls, I love their little faces and the fact that they can regrow lost limbs is amazing to me
Mythical: Partial to kitsune, but utterly obsessed with faerie folklore. I don't exactly know if faeries count though, so I'll say kitsune.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
My favorite animal are deer and antelopes, although I love ungulates in general. Also I adore cats, foxes, crabs, and bugs/insects/spiders to a high degree as well. :D I like most animals though aha! They're so fascinating and wonderful. :3c Also I love birds a lot too? I really like the way bird feet look. A lot of them are so scaly looking and that's really interesting for a creature that's normally pretty fluffy / feathered otherwise...

Mythologically / fantasy ones though, I'd have to say I've always really liked dragons ever since a very young age actually. This is probably one of the reasons why FR interests me so much LOL. I also really like fox yao or just yao in general a lot too, hmm. And naturally, deer-like unicorns also hit in on my "deer are my favorite animals" shenanigans too haha! :D
My favorite animal are deer and antelopes, although I love ungulates in general. Also I adore cats, foxes, crabs, and bugs/insects/spiders to a high degree as well. :D I like most animals though aha! They're so fascinating and wonderful. :3c Also I love birds a lot too? I really like the way bird feet look. A lot of them are so scaly looking and that's really interesting for a creature that's normally pretty fluffy / feathered otherwise...

Mythologically / fantasy ones though, I'd have to say I've always really liked dragons ever since a very young age actually. This is probably one of the reasons why FR interests me so much LOL. I also really like fox yao or just yao in general a lot too, hmm. And naturally, deer-like unicorns also hit in on my "deer are my favorite animals" shenanigans too haha! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
alligators! absolutely fascinating and beautiful swamp monsters
alligators! absolutely fascinating and beautiful swamp monsters
Call me Cain or Raptor!
06xk8gV.pnghh5n4WA.pngbYt72YT.png
My main fandoms: 8GgdVkW.pngB771gaJ.pnghUchsi0.png AR60 and Proud Chongyun main!
v Buttons from here
YMPbu9R.png
caterpillar and dragon
caterpillar and dragon
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
Ugh, so hard to choose. I really love all ocean related animals. I have an affinity for sea turtles and jellyfish, but if I had to choose one I'd probably choose sea turtles. Leatherback sea turtles since their main prey are jellyfish, though hawksbills are also very cool.
Ugh, so hard to choose. I really love all ocean related animals. I have an affinity for sea turtles and jellyfish, but if I had to choose one I'd probably choose sea turtles. Leatherback sea turtles since their main prey are jellyfish, though hawksbills are also very cool.
mtHAEL4.png XuRl5B2.png
H0t7Ypl.png cEq7B1S.png
@Merlarva

Omg I love your list... I may have to make one of my own so I have a reference for when someone asks me for my favorite animal. I always have so much trouble answering the question on spot XD
@Merlarva

Omg I love your list... I may have to make one of my own so I have a reference for when someone asks me for my favorite animal. I always have so much trouble answering the question on spot XD
mtHAEL4.png XuRl5B2.png
H0t7Ypl.png cEq7B1S.png
It's hard for me to pick a specific animal in a category, so I'll just be a bit more general and say felines, foxes, and birds :) Bears are also wonderful and I've been a bit obsessed with them lately, haha

I also love SHRIMP

For mythical I love kitsune, unicorns and phoenixes, and of course dragons are cool too.

To be honest I just like most animals :)
It's hard for me to pick a specific animal in a category, so I'll just be a bit more general and say felines, foxes, and birds :) Bears are also wonderful and I've been a bit obsessed with them lately, haha

I also love SHRIMP

For mythical I love kitsune, unicorns and phoenixes, and of course dragons are cool too.

To be honest I just like most animals :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Hamsters and puppies
Mythical creature would be a combination thereof
Hamsters and puppies
Mythical creature would be a combination thereof
this is a hard decision but i got too say black mainecoon cats or red foxes at the moment
this is a hard decision but i got too say black mainecoon cats or red foxes at the moment
meep morp
92511777.png91739164.png
ozXwjvF.pngiuEBSJ3.pngtn0RSo5.png
It0R1xG.pnga129Nss.png
3cyGa7Q.pngYMPbu9R.png
I love all animals equally but my all time favourite is bunnies and deers. Fantasy wise it's gotta be anything with deer-like horns like jackalopes or kitsunes, besides dragons obviously [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love all animals equally but my all time favourite is bunnies and deers.

Fantasy wise it's gotta be anything with deer-like horns like jackalopes or kitsunes, besides dragons obviously
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11