Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragonriding headcanons?
1 2
I don't think about it that much, but there is certainly lore potential there. The best I have is Glint here. She's a traveling poet and her traveling companion is a Serthis (the snake on her tail is meant to represent him.) Obviously, she can cross distance better than he can on his own, so they go with that (even though he doesn't really like flying.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67521301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675214/67521301_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't think about it that much, but there is certainly lore potential there. The best I have is Glint here. She's a traveling poet and her traveling companion is a Serthis (the snake on her tail is meant to represent him.) Obviously, she can cross distance better than he can on his own, so they go with that (even though he doesn't really like flying.)

67521301_350.png
Yes actually my perma Gao rides his guardian steed around lmao; the guardian is more like his henchman but still carries my gao everywhere like a horse
Yes actually my perma Gao rides his guardian steed around lmao; the guardian is more like his henchman but still carries my gao everywhere like a horse
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I have an Imperial whose job is to deliver supplies and packages depending on the circumstances! Some dragons who have stunted wings may also hitch a ride :D
I have an Imperial whose job is to deliver supplies and packages depending on the circumstances! Some dragons who have stunted wings may also hitch a ride :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I have an Imperial who helps the fae and veilspun of the clan make longer treks. He's very softspoken and polite :3 I love the idea of a dragon and their familiar forming a dragon-rider relationship, though. That sounds really cool.
I have an Imperial who helps the fae and veilspun of the clan make longer treks. He's very softspoken and polite :3 I love the idea of a dragon and their familiar forming a dragon-rider relationship, though. That sounds really cool.
FR time + 3
they/it
wishlist
______ flashing background warning
1 2