Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67
Nearly drowned because i found a way to do a backflip

in the

b a t h t u b

also really uncomfy position to be stuck in (probably bruised myself, but hey, at least i didn't die)
Nearly drowned because i found a way to do a backflip

in the

b a t h t u b

also really uncomfy position to be stuck in (probably bruised myself, but hey, at least i didn't die)
Vee
They/Them
+1 FRT
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
[quote name="rangi" date="2023-11-03 16:14:35" ] I managed to staple my thumb in primary school. [/quote] I have done this as well.
rangi wrote on 2023-11-03 16:14:35:
I managed to staple my thumb in primary school.

I have done this as well.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Tripped on my own feet outside of a campus taco bell and fractured my elbow, right before an exam. The funniest part is that a week or two before, I got hit by a car while biking (low-impact, but still knocked into the road) and got out with a minor scratch and a bruise.
Tripped on my own feet outside of a campus taco bell and fractured my elbow, right before an exam. The funniest part is that a week or two before, I got hit by a car while biking (low-impact, but still knocked into the road) and got out with a minor scratch and a bruise.
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
once peeled off the entire top of my thumbs skin with a potato peeler once.

that hurt, a lot.
once peeled off the entire top of my thumbs skin with a potato peeler once.

that hurt, a lot.
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
I was feeding cows and I got scared by one sneaking up on me and I tripped into the electric fence
I was feeding cows and I got scared by one sneaking up on me and I tripped into the electric fence
I now have a scar from an ant bite

what makes it especially stupid is that I've gotten some pretty deep cuts and the scars fade like erased pencil marks but this one single ant bit me and now I have a raised scar on my finger that shows not the slightest signs of going away. It wasn't even a big ant, just a common brown ant.

edit because I remembered more (why am I like this)

- One time I was walking under a tree and my face had an unfortunate meeting with the splintered end of a freshly-pruned tree branch. Gave me a scar that twisted part of my lip downwards and made me look like I needed a facelift for awhile until it faded.

- I once very awkwardly managed to tie my legs into an odd knot while walking by stepping on one foot, not realizing it, then trying to step forward and turn around which resulted in my pinned-down foot twisting and making my knee buckle into a twist around my other leg, at which point I fell down. I don't know how I managed that but ow.
I now have a scar from an ant bite

what makes it especially stupid is that I've gotten some pretty deep cuts and the scars fade like erased pencil marks but this one single ant bit me and now I have a raised scar on my finger that shows not the slightest signs of going away. It wasn't even a big ant, just a common brown ant.

edit because I remembered more (why am I like this)

- One time I was walking under a tree and my face had an unfortunate meeting with the splintered end of a freshly-pruned tree branch. Gave me a scar that twisted part of my lip downwards and made me look like I needed a facelift for awhile until it faded.

- I once very awkwardly managed to tie my legs into an odd knot while walking by stepping on one foot, not realizing it, then trying to step forward and turn around which resulted in my pinned-down foot twisting and making my knee buckle into a twist around my other leg, at which point I fell down. I don't know how I managed that but ow.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
Standing up after leaning into a chest freezer at work.

The lock hook tore into my chest and ripped it out. Quite deep, about two inches long at the time. Two days before going on holiday. Have had continuous nerve issues in that area and into my arm since.

As a fun footnote, on returning to work my co-cook asked me how I did it. Only for me to almost do it again on demonstration

Standing up after leaning into a chest freezer at work.

The lock hook tore into my chest and ripped it out. Quite deep, about two inches long at the time. Two days before going on holiday. Have had continuous nerve issues in that area and into my arm since.

As a fun footnote, on returning to work my co-cook asked me how I did it. Only for me to almost do it again on demonstration

Got hit by a fridge door when I was small, causing me to get stitches on one of my eyebrows. I now have a cool scar with a stupid backstory
Got hit by a fridge door when I was small, causing me to get stitches on one of my eyebrows. I now have a cool scar with a stupid backstory
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
"We go savage" before stabbing the feed bag with a knife with my hand on the other side. I couldn't find a pair of scissors.
"We go savage" before stabbing the feed bag with a knife with my hand on the other side. I couldn't find a pair of scissors.
525ij.gif + he/him
+ adult mar10
+ hi hi!!
As a kid I was climbing a tree I wasn't supposed to be climbing in. I remember my little brother left to go to the bathroom. I don't know exactly how, but I slipped and fell, impaling myself on the wrought iron fence right where my thigh met my bottom. The fence had these fleur-de-lis toppers, fortunately, the pattern kept it from going deeper than an inch. I remember it didn't hurt at that moment and just pulled myself off. I was more afraid of what Mom would say than my injury itself.

It ended up taking a few stitches and I had to sit on a pillow for a while.

By the way, the fence was the whole reason we weren't supposed to be climbing in that tree in the first place.

The other time wasn't my fault. My cousin's chin tore my scalp about an inch.

I was swimming at my uncle's dock beside my dad. I went underwater while dad was still visible. My four year old cousin saw my dad and decided to jump in with him, promptly hitting my head and tearing my scalp.

I had to throw on a shirt and shorts over my bathing suit to go to the doctor and ended up getting six staples.
As a kid I was climbing a tree I wasn't supposed to be climbing in. I remember my little brother left to go to the bathroom. I don't know exactly how, but I slipped and fell, impaling myself on the wrought iron fence right where my thigh met my bottom. The fence had these fleur-de-lis toppers, fortunately, the pattern kept it from going deeper than an inch. I remember it didn't hurt at that moment and just pulled myself off. I was more afraid of what Mom would say than my injury itself.

It ended up taking a few stitches and I had to sit on a pillow for a while.

By the way, the fence was the whole reason we weren't supposed to be climbing in that tree in the first place.

The other time wasn't my fault. My cousin's chin tore my scalp about an inch.

I was swimming at my uncle's dock beside my dad. I went underwater while dad was still visible. My four year old cousin saw my dad and decided to jump in with him, promptly hitting my head and tearing my scalp.

I had to throw on a shirt and shorts over my bathing suit to go to the doctor and ended up getting six staples.

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67