Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67
Just this week by trying to balance myself on a baseball bat for no reason and inevitably falling over
Just this week by trying to balance myself on a baseball bat for no reason and inevitably falling over
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
so I was at my best friend's house and we were playfully arguing about who would pick up a blanket he stole from me and threw on the floor. so I kept bugging him being as annoying as I could, and after like 30 min of that (we are stubborn lol) he JOKINGLY told me to go fall down the stairs. so, I did.. had a huge bruise on my leg for like a week after that lol
so I was at my best friend's house and we were playfully arguing about who would pick up a blanket he stole from me and threw on the floor. so I kept bugging him being as annoying as I could, and after like 30 min of that (we are stubborn lol) he JOKINGLY told me to go fall down the stairs. so, I did.. had a huge bruise on my leg for like a week after that lol
I have a good (bad?) record of tripping / collapsing on stairs for no reason

my wrists hurt every time it happens. not recommended
I have a good (bad?) record of tripping / collapsing on stairs for no reason

my wrists hurt every time it happens. not recommended
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I happened to stub my toe EXTRA hard one time and (ew) split the end of my toe in half, flesh and all

woops.
I happened to stub my toe EXTRA hard one time and (ew) split the end of my toe in half, flesh and all

woops.
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
ran into mac donalds table

ran into mac donalds table

I walked straight into a wall I was facing and bruised my forehead.
I walked straight into a wall I was facing and bruised my forehead.
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
I have a massive lump on my shin because I was playing red light green light in a gym. For reference there's a stage in the middle school gym a little bit taller than hip height and the high school band had to practice there for summer band camp. The stage has a row of padding on it as well. I ran full force, decided I wasn't gonna be able to stop comfortably so I was gonna jump and then sit on the edge of the stage. well would've been fine if I made the full turn, instead I jumped and landed fully on the inside of my left shin, just below my knee. Immediately my leg had a giant goose egg, and two days later my entire shin had a bruise covering it. Had some very nasty bruising for about a month, and it still hurts sometimes. Never broke anything, but definitely had some good muscle bruising and damage to the muscles considering the lump I still have.
I have a massive lump on my shin because I was playing red light green light in a gym. For reference there's a stage in the middle school gym a little bit taller than hip height and the high school band had to practice there for summer band camp. The stage has a row of padding on it as well. I ran full force, decided I wasn't gonna be able to stop comfortably so I was gonna jump and then sit on the edge of the stage. well would've been fine if I made the full turn, instead I jumped and landed fully on the inside of my left shin, just below my knee. Immediately my leg had a giant goose egg, and two days later my entire shin had a bruise covering it. Had some very nasty bruising for about a month, and it still hurts sometimes. Never broke anything, but definitely had some good muscle bruising and damage to the muscles considering the lump I still have.
ran into a doorknob. With a key in it.
ran into a doorknob. With a key in it.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
One time I was baking cookies and I had to carry the hot tray from the kitchen to the dining room where the cooling rack was, and I was wearing one oven mitt as I was carrying the trays. On one of the last batches, the tray started to slip, and I put my ungloved hand on the hot, fresh-from-the-oven, tray to support it. I burned my hand in two places.
Also, shoutout to all the times I've tripped and stumbled over nothing.
One time I was baking cookies and I had to carry the hot tray from the kitchen to the dining room where the cooling rack was, and I was wearing one oven mitt as I was carrying the trays. On one of the last batches, the tray started to slip, and I put my ungloved hand on the hot, fresh-from-the-oven, tray to support it. I burned my hand in two places.
Also, shoutout to all the times I've tripped and stumbled over nothing.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
I should preface this by saying I am slightly hypermobile, especially in my legs, which often leads to me pulling muscles or tendons in weird ways. this was entirely my own fault but I think the hypermobility played a part in this.

for a bit of context, our bathroom has a raised doorframe to keep the water in when the floor is mopped, bc the hallway is carpeted (we're going to either tile it or put wood flooring in eventually...). I've stepped on that raised frame dozens upon dozens of times and never had any ill effects, until last week, when wasn't paying attention and I stepped on it with the middle of my foot (literally in the middle of the arch) and promptly pulled a tendon in my foot. what in the fluff.
I should preface this by saying I am slightly hypermobile, especially in my legs, which often leads to me pulling muscles or tendons in weird ways. this was entirely my own fault but I think the hypermobility played a part in this.

for a bit of context, our bathroom has a raised doorframe to keep the water in when the floor is mopped, bc the hallway is carpeted (we're going to either tile it or put wood flooring in eventually...). I've stepped on that raised frame dozens upon dozens of times and never had any ill effects, until last week, when wasn't paying attention and I stepped on it with the middle of my foot (literally in the middle of the arch) and promptly pulled a tendon in my foot. what in the fluff.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67