Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot/Bust, Chibi

Specifications:
Looking for a simple headshot/bust/doodle of this dragon with simple coloring. No need to draw any apparel. Minimal shading would be appreciated.

Payment:
Unfortunately, I'm on a budget, I'd prefer to pay around 200g or at the very least, not higher than 300g. As such, I'm not expecting anything super complicated and more on the simpler side.

Keywords:
Digital, Simple

Optional:
This is a bit time sensitive, so I would greatly appreciate this being done by month's end (November, not this month).
Digital

More specific type:
Headshot/Bust, Chibi

Specifications:
Looking for a simple headshot/bust/doodle of this dragon with simple coloring. No need to draw any apparel. Minimal shading would be appreciated.

Payment:
Unfortunately, I'm on a budget, I'd prefer to pay around 200g or at the very least, not higher than 300g. As such, I'm not expecting anything super complicated and more on the simpler side.

Keywords:
Digital, Simple

Optional:
This is a bit time sensitive, so I would greatly appreciate this being done by month's end (November, not this month).
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Digital

More specific type:
human art of all types (sketches, rendered, everything in between), couple art (nothing against FR's TOS!)

Specifications:
Looking for art of various human OCs (Baldur's Gate 3, DnD, other) + looking for gijinka designs for many dragons in my lair. BG3 + DnD chars have refs, the dragons only have...their onsite dragon images as refs.

Payment:
lots of gems (100kG+), willing to pay bribe prices if necessary, just name your price. Potentially willing to pay up to 50kG for a detailed ref sheet.

Keywords:
human, chibi, anime, stylized, gijinka, ocs

Optional:
Mostly looked for stylized, slightly more anime/realistic cartoon, i.e. league of legends/genshin impact/etc type of art styles.

Prefer PMs if you might be interested - I can provide references of my chars to you if you're interested there, and we can discuss pricing. Thank you!
Digital

More specific type:
human art of all types (sketches, rendered, everything in between), couple art (nothing against FR's TOS!)

Specifications:
Looking for art of various human OCs (Baldur's Gate 3, DnD, other) + looking for gijinka designs for many dragons in my lair. BG3 + DnD chars have refs, the dragons only have...their onsite dragon images as refs.

Payment:
lots of gems (100kG+), willing to pay bribe prices if necessary, just name your price. Potentially willing to pay up to 50kG for a detailed ref sheet.

Keywords:
human, chibi, anime, stylized, gijinka, ocs

Optional:
Mostly looked for stylized, slightly more anime/realistic cartoon, i.e. league of legends/genshin impact/etc type of art styles.

Prefer PMs if you might be interested - I can provide references of my chars to you if you're interested there, and we can discuss pricing. Thank you!
Lore, stories/histories, poems, written stuff in general

More specific type:
Look below because I don't know what to say here oops

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to write (short? medium-length?) stories for my characters based on ideas and prompts/concepts I have, because I just suck at writing a bit (like, I do it for myself, but yeah it would be cool to read something by someone who actually knows how to write stories).
It's for characters with an already established personality, context, vibe, world and such. Doesn't have to be extremely specific or accurate, and more often than not I won't ask for ideas focused on the world. I look more for character interaction so as long as characters aren't OOC it's all good!

Payment:
FRC, got a good chunk of gems, treasure and valuable items, might also offer art trades if I can (points at my signature)

Keywords:
Lore, written, writers, stories, histories, human, humanoid, oc, frc, dragon

Optional:
I just. I just want to commission someone who can put ideas in words better than I do (trust me Im not a writer jfdsfjds)
Lore, stories/histories, poems, written stuff in general

More specific type:
Look below because I don't know what to say here oops

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to write (short? medium-length?) stories for my characters based on ideas and prompts/concepts I have, because I just suck at writing a bit (like, I do it for myself, but yeah it would be cool to read something by someone who actually knows how to write stories).
It's for characters with an already established personality, context, vibe, world and such. Doesn't have to be extremely specific or accurate, and more often than not I won't ask for ideas focused on the world. I look more for character interaction so as long as characters aren't OOC it's all good!

Payment:
FRC, got a good chunk of gems, treasure and valuable items, might also offer art trades if I can (points at my signature)

Keywords:
Lore, written, writers, stories, histories, human, humanoid, oc, frc, dragon

Optional:
I just. I just want to commission someone who can put ideas in words better than I do (trust me Im not a writer jfdsfjds)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Digital, or scanned traditional, long as I can save it to my computer when it's finished

More specific type:
Style is artist choice long as its easy to tell what character it is

Specifications:
I'm looking for art for my Progens, Tisima and JackPumpkin. Tisima already has a headshot piece to herself, so I wouldn't mind if JackPumpkin got this one, or a couples pic?

Payment:
FR Currency, Treasure Only. Willing to pay up to 200,000 Treasure but we can talk price later if need be.

Keywords:
Dragons, Sketches, Full Color, Headshots, Couples, Anthro

Optional:
Example of Tisima Headshot by dontuworry

I don't like much scary; realistic dragon is fine but for my Progens, they just aren't the scary types, think gentle giants, Draco from Dragonheart, y'know, the not-scary ones My clan lore for these two, if it helps... Tisima and JackPumpkin are my Progens, obviously.

Tisima was the defacto-leader but she never liked the title/job of leader, but JackPumpkin supported her and helped her the best he could. Tisima is known in-clan as 'The Gentle Lady' and 'Bat Mother' (She adopts Bats and Nocturn Eggs during December, and any eggs found while scavenging immediately go to her ALL the time) and JackPumpkin is known as 'The Shapeshifter' (Used to be Fae Dragon, transformed into Guardian via magic scroll he found to better protect his smaller fae family and friends) and is very interested in Magical Tomes, Books and Scrolls but doesn't really have any magic of his own. Still working on clan-lore but these two's roles are pretty solid for their parts in the clan-lore. Leadership roles have already passed on to other dragons in-clan.
Digital, or scanned traditional, long as I can save it to my computer when it's finished

More specific type:
Style is artist choice long as its easy to tell what character it is

Specifications:
I'm looking for art for my Progens, Tisima and JackPumpkin. Tisima already has a headshot piece to herself, so I wouldn't mind if JackPumpkin got this one, or a couples pic?

Payment:
FR Currency, Treasure Only. Willing to pay up to 200,000 Treasure but we can talk price later if need be.

Keywords:
Dragons, Sketches, Full Color, Headshots, Couples, Anthro

Optional:
Example of Tisima Headshot by dontuworry

I don't like much scary; realistic dragon is fine but for my Progens, they just aren't the scary types, think gentle giants, Draco from Dragonheart, y'know, the not-scary ones My clan lore for these two, if it helps... Tisima and JackPumpkin are my Progens, obviously.

Tisima was the defacto-leader but she never liked the title/job of leader, but JackPumpkin supported her and helped her the best he could. Tisima is known in-clan as 'The Gentle Lady' and 'Bat Mother' (She adopts Bats and Nocturn Eggs during December, and any eggs found while scavenging immediately go to her ALL the time) and JackPumpkin is known as 'The Shapeshifter' (Used to be Fae Dragon, transformed into Guardian via magic scroll he found to better protect his smaller fae family and friends) and is very interested in Magical Tomes, Books and Scrolls but doesn't really have any magic of his own. Still working on clan-lore but these two's roles are pretty solid for their parts in the clan-lore. Leadership roles have already passed on to other dragons in-clan.
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for a signature featuring one of these dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33571620][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/335717/33571620_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27326126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/273262/27326126_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Max: 600g [b]Keywords:[/b] Signature, painted, rendered, digital, gems, dark, spooky [b]Optional:[/b] I want a dark-looking signature that links to my art shop and accent shop! Feel free to DM me!

Digital

More specific type:
Signature

Specifications:
Looking for a signature featuring one of these dragons:
33571620_350.png27326126_350.png

Payment:
Max: 600g

Keywords:
Signature, painted, rendered, digital, gems, dark, spooky

Optional:
I want a dark-looking signature that links to my art shop and accent shop!
Feel free to DM me!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Graphics/layout

Specifications:
I am looking for various graphics to create my hatchery! It would be a complete package, including:
- Logo + big Banner
- section divider and titles (4-5)
- buttons + signature
- Breeding Cards (4 for now, more in the future!)
- Miscelanious

Payment:
I currently have 9kg in the bank, and I can get more if need be.

Keywords:
Hatchery, graphic, breeding cards, digital, layout, banners, buttons, design, flowers, pastel, bright, logo

Optional:
The theme that I want to go for is "Flower Meadow hatchery", with the various pairing being named elements of it! Things like "Rose bush", "Hanging Orchid", "daisy patch" etc!

For the style, I'm actually really open to different style! I thing it could look cute in a variety of way, from photo manipulation, to full render, to pixel art! I just want something very pretty and I am willing to form a long term partnership with an artist :)
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Graphics/layout

Specifications:
I am looking for various graphics to create my hatchery! It would be a complete package, including:
- Logo + big Banner
- section divider and titles (4-5)
- buttons + signature
- Breeding Cards (4 for now, more in the future!)
- Miscelanious

Payment:
I currently have 9kg in the bank, and I can get more if need be.

Keywords:
Hatchery, graphic, breeding cards, digital, layout, banners, buttons, design, flowers, pastel, bright, logo

Optional:
The theme that I want to go for is "Flower Meadow hatchery", with the various pairing being named elements of it! Things like "Rose bush", "Hanging Orchid", "daisy patch" etc!

For the style, I'm actually really open to different style! I thing it could look cute in a variety of way, from photo manipulation, to full render, to pixel art! I just want something very pretty and I am willing to form a long term partnership with an artist :)
GceNLp5.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital please

More specific type: Layout, Banner, Signature, basically a hatchery/logo package kind of thing but it does not have to be everything all at once

Specifications:
Here's my thread with a banner with my current theme/colors however I am going based on café/restaurant type of theme and would love to bounce ideas off with you! Im still starting fair warning so there wont be many menu options just yet! I think I have a total of 2 menu items and then there's the leftovers (fodder) dragons. Im not too sure if coding is something we need to worry about but i would love to have a signature with multiple places to link from (this isnt a huge priority though!)

Payment:
Im happy to pay in gems or treasure (I would offer USD but didnt realize I could do that until I splurged on gem purchases), Im also happy to offer any of the upcoming menu items at no cost to you for as long as the hatchery is open/active (and depending on supply on hand) and im happy to chat about anything else in regards to payment (art trade, dragon storage, nest rent etc)

Keywords:
Hatchery, Food, Cafe, Banner, Layout, Signature, Logo

Optional:
I love pineapple/soda themes, teal is my favorite color (or any shade there about)
I love to talk ideas and happy to also give you creative freedom on this as well!
Broad type of art you want: Digital please

More specific type: Layout, Banner, Signature, basically a hatchery/logo package kind of thing but it does not have to be everything all at once

Specifications:
Here's my thread with a banner with my current theme/colors however I am going based on café/restaurant type of theme and would love to bounce ideas off with you! Im still starting fair warning so there wont be many menu options just yet! I think I have a total of 2 menu items and then there's the leftovers (fodder) dragons. Im not too sure if coding is something we need to worry about but i would love to have a signature with multiple places to link from (this isnt a huge priority though!)

Payment:
Im happy to pay in gems or treasure (I would offer USD but didnt realize I could do that until I splurged on gem purchases), Im also happy to offer any of the upcoming menu items at no cost to you for as long as the hatchery is open/active (and depending on supply on hand) and im happy to chat about anything else in regards to payment (art trade, dragon storage, nest rent etc)

Keywords:
Hatchery, Food, Cafe, Banner, Layout, Signature, Logo

Optional:
I love pineapple/soda themes, teal is my favorite color (or any shade there about)
I love to talk ideas and happy to also give you creative freedom on this as well!
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid character. Headshot, halfbody, fullbody. Looking to update his ref a bit and bulk up his art profile.

Specifications:
Looking for art of my character, Lev! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603012126021255170/1028820920183300176/vencom_by_whisps.jpg

Looking for someone(s) willing to draw a headshot/halfbody/fullbody. Mostly handing out artistic freedom, but I am super interested in commissioning a piece of him in a specific set of clothing with his arms crossed over his chest and an easygoing expression on his face. Not noticeable features are that he has a black freckle under his right eye and his amber eyes are cat-like in the sense that he has slit pupils.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/43/f9/6d/43f96db317faafd759b595e7ed961db0.jpg
^ Outfit concept is this or relative to it, with tight sleeves rather than flared ones.

Payment:
5955 Gems exact + a couple of various dragon eggs.

Keywords:
Humanoid, human, realistic, semi-realistic

Optional:
Looking for both intricate detailed art and simple art! I'm not in any rush with this either, so you're very welcome to take your time with it as long as I'm kept updated every week-two weeks.
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid character. Headshot, halfbody, fullbody. Looking to update his ref a bit and bulk up his art profile.

Specifications:
Looking for art of my character, Lev! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603012126021255170/1028820920183300176/vencom_by_whisps.jpg

Looking for someone(s) willing to draw a headshot/halfbody/fullbody. Mostly handing out artistic freedom, but I am super interested in commissioning a piece of him in a specific set of clothing with his arms crossed over his chest and an easygoing expression on his face. Not noticeable features are that he has a black freckle under his right eye and his amber eyes are cat-like in the sense that he has slit pupils.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/43/f9/6d/43f96db317faafd759b595e7ed961db0.jpg
^ Outfit concept is this or relative to it, with tight sleeves rather than flared ones.

Payment:
5955 Gems exact + a couple of various dragon eggs.

Keywords:
Humanoid, human, realistic, semi-realistic

Optional:
Looking for both intricate detailed art and simple art! I'm not in any rush with this either, so you're very welcome to take your time with it as long as I'm kept updated every week-two weeks.
Digital!

More specific type:
Gijinka/Humanoid/DND

Specifications:

i’m looking to comm a simple full body only ref of an adopt i bought on DA. id like to slightly redesign the character as well. there’s no budget on this. id like to ask you have a discord or some other offsite communication method. please advertise below, or dm me with examples and your discord :)

Payment:
G or USD. I’m looking for something under 50$, but that’s flexible.

Keywords:
Design , Lineart , Color , Humanoid Gijinka
Digital!

More specific type:
Gijinka/Humanoid/DND

Specifications:

i’m looking to comm a simple full body only ref of an adopt i bought on DA. id like to slightly redesign the character as well. there’s no budget on this. id like to ask you have a discord or some other offsite communication method. please advertise below, or dm me with examples and your discord :)

Payment:
G or USD. I’m looking for something under 50$, but that’s flexible.

Keywords:
Design , Lineart , Color , Humanoid Gijinka
8URelp0.png
Broad type:
Image edits/ gif makers/ signature layout/setup

Specific type:
Graphics/ signature layout

Specifications

Looking for someone with knowledge on how to organize and setup signatures with organized links and someone who knows how to edit images small enough to fit signatures to give visuals to match the links/ make edits of an image into a gif! My signature is really messyyy

Payment:

G/T

Keywords:

Digital Design edits image edits graphics signature help signature links signature images
Broad type:
Image edits/ gif makers/ signature layout/setup

Specific type:
Graphics/ signature layout

Specifications

Looking for someone with knowledge on how to organize and setup signatures with organized links and someone who knows how to edit images small enough to fit signatures to give visuals to match the links/ make edits of an image into a gif! My signature is really messyyy

Payment:

G/T

Keywords:

Digital Design edits image edits graphics signature help signature links signature images
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 411 412