Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@ArbyDem

Hey! I should be able to do that for you no problem. What payment method are you wanting to go with for the com?

Also I go through, Flight rising DMs for check ins and such for sketches, line art and then the coloring stage. If at any point things need to be altered feel free to let me know!

- Blu

@ArbyDem

Hey! I should be able to do that for you no problem. What payment method are you wanting to go with for the com?

Also I go through, Flight rising DMs for check ins and such for sketches, line art and then the coloring stage. If at any point things need to be altered feel free to let me know!

- Blu

. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@LaurenBlu OH sorry I forgot! The payment method is gem!

And yes thanks for the info!

Plus I edited my post! Sorry I forgot to use the form cuz it was close to the refresh time TT
@LaurenBlu OH sorry I forgot! The payment method is gem!

And yes thanks for the info!

Plus I edited my post! Sorry I forgot to use the form cuz it was close to the refresh time TT
1.gif
@JavaMP

That all sounds good and doable to me! I do have one question for Zerofuku, do you have a clearer picture of their hair and the beads? And or a count of how many beads there are. Might ask for more stuff as I start drawing, but that's the only thing I can think of atm.

Quick rundown of my process is usually to do a couple poses and you can pick, but since you have a clear idea for the first one I'll try to match that one straight off for you! For the second one I'll do two poses for you to pick from for that, with the sketches feel free to let me know if anything needs to be changed or added as needed!

I've added you to my to-do List, you can shook over the 4k gems and I'll get started asap!

-Blu
@JavaMP

That all sounds good and doable to me! I do have one question for Zerofuku, do you have a clearer picture of their hair and the beads? And or a count of how many beads there are. Might ask for more stuff as I start drawing, but that's the only thing I can think of atm.

Quick rundown of my process is usually to do a couple poses and you can pick, but since you have a clear idea for the first one I'll try to match that one straight off for you! For the second one I'll do two poses for you to pick from for that, with the sketches feel free to let me know if anything needs to be changed or added as needed!

I've added you to my to-do List, you can shook over the 4k gems and I'll get started asap!

-Blu
@ArbyDem No worries! It'll be 2k gems through dross roads and I'll get started asap. I added you to my to-do list already and everything <3 [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
@ArbyDem

No worries! It'll be 2k gems through dross roads and I'll get started asap. I added you to my to-do list already and everything <3
HELLOOOO I am a Meraki person jumping on the sig art bandwagon! I have many dragons I want but I am gonna ask for one at a time for both our sakes. >:D

Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure pls

Dragon/Character: Gallery of refs
Drawing Type: Signature like the other Meraki folks LOL

He likes to go :D with his mouth a lot because he thinks it makes him look more friendly and also I understand if this costs a little extra because he's got fins and wild coloring LOL

IF IT'S POSSIBLE could we do him doing a little sploot? If not laying down is just fine because he sure likes to lay around, ESPECIALLY in water, and if not a :D face maybe a fish in his mouth LOL
HELLOOOO I am a Meraki person jumping on the sig art bandwagon! I have many dragons I want but I am gonna ask for one at a time for both our sakes. >:D

Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure pls

Dragon/Character: Gallery of refs
Drawing Type: Signature like the other Meraki folks LOL

He likes to go :D with his mouth a lot because he thinks it makes him look more friendly and also I understand if this costs a little extra because he's got fins and wild coloring LOL

IF IT'S POSSIBLE could we do him doing a little sploot? If not laying down is just fine because he sure likes to lay around, ESPECIALLY in water, and if not a :D face maybe a fish in his mouth LOL
@Seirye

Hey welcome! And ohhh a fishy looking friend, first kind with fins, but nah it'll still be the same price. Everything sounds good and I can def do a sploot looking pose :D

I'll do an option with the face and one with a fish to see what works better for ya.

Also quick run down, I do checks at the sketch stage, line stage and then colors at the end. If at any point you want something changed feel free to let me know!

I'm adding you to my to-do list now and you can toss the 2 mill treasure over into crossroads and I'll get on it once I've finished my current to-do person! Eta probably this next weekend but possibly sooner.
@Seirye

Hey welcome! And ohhh a fishy looking friend, first kind with fins, but nah it'll still be the same price. Everything sounds good and I can def do a sploot looking pose :D

I'll do an option with the face and one with a fish to see what works better for ya.

Also quick run down, I do checks at the sketch stage, line stage and then colors at the end. If at any point you want something changed feel free to let me know!

I'm adding you to my to-do list now and you can toss the 2 mill treasure over into crossroads and I'll get on it once I've finished my current to-do person! Eta probably this next weekend but possibly sooner.
@LaurenBlu AAAA okay sent the payment I am so excited thank you so much! :DDD No rush whatsoever!!
@LaurenBlu AAAA okay sent the payment I am so excited thank you so much! :DDD No rush whatsoever!!
I have added ping lists if anyone wants to be pinged for sales and such please register for it! I also have these on the forum thread in two places <3

For my current ping ppl if you want to remain on a ping list please add yourselves to the applicable @ so i can ping easier! thank you three <33

@IAmV
@Kizzan
@darcyrambles
I have added ping lists if anyone wants to be pinged for sales and such please register for it! I also have these on the forum thread in two places <3

For my current ping ppl if you want to remain on a ping list please add yourselves to the applicable @ so i can ping easier! thank you three <33

@IAmV
@Kizzan
@darcyrambles
@LaurenBlu

HIIIII I'm back!!! I would like to commission another Meraki dragon -- the next one might be from a different site though :>

Username: Dyne
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Gallery
Drawing Type: Meraki Sig!

Rizith is smart, patient, and loves soft things; she's also unusually short and long, rather like a corgi or a dachsund. She has a mane that often has flowers braided into it. She and he rider sleep in a pile of blankets/pillows/stolen clothes. She often steals soft stuff from people who her rider knows or who are otherwise important in their lives.

She's got a mischievous streak, but puts on the veneer of respectability for her sneaky slinky ends. <3
@LaurenBlu

HIIIII I'm back!!! I would like to commission another Meraki dragon -- the next one might be from a different site though :>

Username: Dyne
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Gallery
Drawing Type: Meraki Sig!

Rizith is smart, patient, and loves soft things; she's also unusually short and long, rather like a corgi or a dachsund. She has a mane that often has flowers braided into it. She and he rider sleep in a pile of blankets/pillows/stolen clothes. She often steals soft stuff from people who her rider knows or who are otherwise important in their lives.

She's got a mischievous streak, but puts on the veneer of respectability for her sneaky slinky ends. <3
OPMuT6a.pngWlUa81y.pngpwJjkMF.png
@Miurne

Hey! Welcome back, also ooo they have good hair o0o

Everything looks good on my end! Just so you know there are two peeps ahead of you atm, and my turn over is a bit closer to the two week estimate cause of school/work life.

You can toss the treasure at me in CR and I'll get started as soon as I can <33
@Miurne

Hey! Welcome back, also ooo they have good hair o0o

Everything looks good on my end! Just so you know there are two peeps ahead of you atm, and my turn over is a bit closer to the two week estimate cause of school/work life.

You can toss the treasure at me in CR and I'll get started as soon as I can <33
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25