Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 244 245
Thank you for the update, the effect of this proposed removal has me worried for the g1 list especially.

People just have specific needs and man.. finding the right people will be so diffuclt and.. grindy otherwise.
Thank you for the update, the effect of this proposed removal has me worried for the g1 list especially.

People just have specific needs and man.. finding the right people will be so diffuclt and.. grindy otherwise.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
i just wanted to say that the ping system you all have created is absolutely amazing. you've made it so simple as a buyer to add specific criteria, and as a seller oh my goodness, i was honestly blown away the first time i used the pinglist generating site.

i just want everyone who has worked on the backend of this to know that you've made something wonderful and you should be honored that so many players' immediate reaction to the on-site pinglist feature was "there's no way the staff can replicate this" (like, in a literal sense i'm sure they are more than capable, but realistically i don't think they would dedicate the development time to such a niche use)
i just wanted to say that the ping system you all have created is absolutely amazing. you've made it so simple as a buyer to add specific criteria, and as a seller oh my goodness, i was honestly blown away the first time i used the pinglist generating site.

i just want everyone who has worked on the backend of this to know that you've made something wonderful and you should be honored that so many players' immediate reaction to the on-site pinglist feature was "there's no way the staff can replicate this" (like, in a literal sense i'm sure they are more than capable, but realistically i don't think they would dedicate the development time to such a niche use)
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
Oh man, I really hope they reconsider! Mass pings are a huge part of this site's culture and economy, removing that will be detrimental and possibly even fatal to so many communities
Oh man, I really hope they reconsider! Mass pings are a huge part of this site's culture and economy, removing that will be detrimental and possibly even fatal to so many communities
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Oh, man. I don't usually keep up-to-date with site news, so thank you for letting me know. This is a bummer.

Also, thank you so much for your service. I've acquired 2 of the hatch-dates I needed by adding myself to the pinglist. I don't know how you guys do it, but I'm so thankful for the service you've provided the community at large.
Oh, man. I don't usually keep up-to-date with site news, so thank you for letting me know. This is a bummer.

Also, thank you so much for your service. I've acquired 2 of the hatch-dates I needed by adding myself to the pinglist. I don't know how you guys do it, but I'm so thankful for the service you've provided the community at large.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!

I've been on the Gen1 pinglist since it was first created in the original thread years and years ago - it has enabled me to find and trade so many dragons, not to mention make so many good friends over the years. Truly, it's one of the best community aspects of this site.

I've been on the Gen1 pinglist since it was first created in the original thread years and years ago - it has enabled me to find and trade so many dragons, not to mention make so many good friends over the years. Truly, it's one of the best community aspects of this site.
Could you check on my name in the registry for G2 imps? I thought I was on females only, but I was just pinged for males only.

Thanks!
Could you check on my name in the registry for G2 imps? I thought I was on females only, but I was just pinged for males only.

Thanks!
@MadameNova Hello, apologies the sheet was converting both male only and female only entries to male only. This issue has now been fixed
@MadameNova Hello, apologies the sheet was converting both male only and female only entries to male only. This issue has now been fixed
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello, could you remove me from any gen 1 horder pinglists?
I thought I had done it in the past but still get pinged. Thank you!
Hello, could you remove me from any gen 1 horder pinglists?
I thought I had done it in the past but still get pinged. Thank you!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
When i put my name into the sub checker (color), can i be removed from the pinglists for rows 12 through 20? starting with white/tomato... and ending with sanguine,moon
When i put my name into the sub checker (color), can i be removed from the pinglists for rows 12 through 20? starting with white/tomato... and ending with sanguine,moon
@Kalvin Ah I found one entry still in specific colours, I removed that for you! @Mitchy Do you mind being more specific about which entries you want removed? You have 18 entries in colors and I just want to be extra sure I'm taking out the right ones! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Kalvin Ah I found one entry still in specific colours, I removed that for you!

@Mitchy Do you mind being more specific about which entries you want removed? You have 18 entries in colors and I just want to be extra sure I'm taking out the right ones!
Heart.gif
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 244 245