Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 245 246
@Heart these, please! thank you for asking [img]https://i.imgur.com/dykFHks.png[/img]
@Heart
these, please!
thank you for asking
dykFHks.png
@Heart Thank you very much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Heart Thank you very much!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Mitchy Thank you!! I've removed up to sanguine/maroon, did you want the radio eldritch one removed as well?
@Mitchy Thank you!! I've removed up to sanguine/maroon, did you want the radio eldritch one removed as well?
Heart.gif
@Heart yes please, i only just realized i'd already bought one
@Heart yes please, i only just realized i'd already bought one
@Mitchy Ooo he is lovely! That's all of them removed now!
@Mitchy Ooo he is lovely! That's all of them removed now!
Heart.gif
May I have my search for Soil/Aqua/Cyan Lightning Unbred removed please? [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Edit: While I'm here- After my removal of the above, my only remaining searches should be: Rose/Banana/Grapefruit Light Unbred Sable/Pearl/Mist Shadow Unbred Feb 26th Unbred (any flight) Those 3 can stay.
May I have my search for Soil/Aqua/Cyan Lightning Unbred removed please?

Edit:
While I'm here- After my removal of the above, my only remaining searches should be:

Rose/Banana/Grapefruit Light Unbred
Sable/Pearl/Mist Shadow Unbred
Feb 26th Unbred (any flight)

Those 3 can stay.
fVzF7qc.png
@RabidCryptid Removed it for you and yes you are correct, those are the remaining searches you have! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@RabidCryptid Removed it for you and yes you are correct, those are the remaining searches you have!
Heart.gif
@/Heart Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@/Heart

Thank you!
fVzF7qc.png
@Heart Hi, way back when I joined the pinglist, I set it up in a way that I'd get pinged for all doubles, so I could see what the average prices for them were and I'd get an idea of how much I should aim to save. I think I've got a good idea now of what I need and don't need all the pings anymore, just the color search for slate/slate, any gender, any flight, no preference on bred/unbred(I know it says slate/slate/ice but I think maybe it'd be fun to collect slate/slate g1s? this can't possibly go wrong, lmao...i should go grind). Would it be easier for you to fix that or to just delete my whole entry and have me redo it? I'm fine with either way. My ID is 681836. Thank you for your help!

Oh, I really hope the devs can figure out a way to keep this going. It's so useful; I don't know how it could ever be replaced...
@Heart Hi, way back when I joined the pinglist, I set it up in a way that I'd get pinged for all doubles, so I could see what the average prices for them were and I'd get an idea of how much I should aim to save. I think I've got a good idea now of what I need and don't need all the pings anymore, just the color search for slate/slate, any gender, any flight, no preference on bred/unbred(I know it says slate/slate/ice but I think maybe it'd be fun to collect slate/slate g1s? this can't possibly go wrong, lmao...i should go grind). Would it be easier for you to fix that or to just delete my whole entry and have me redo it? I'm fine with either way. My ID is 681836. Thank you for your help!

Oh, I really hope the devs can figure out a way to keep this going. It's so useful; I don't know how it could ever be replaced...
@IWasReadingThat Hehe good luck on your slate quest! You'll have a whole quarry! It would be easier for you to resubmit I think, would you like me to remove both your general entry and your specific one? ^^
@IWasReadingThat Hehe good luck on your slate quest! You'll have a whole quarry! It would be easier for you to resubmit I think, would you like me to remove both your general entry and your specific one? ^^
Heart.gif
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 245 246