Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35
PLEASE. Commas, spaces, dots, I'll take anything
PLEASE. Commas, spaces, dots, I'll take anything
Adding my support.
Adding my support.
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
I always loose count on the zeros and have to recount a few times just to be safe. Adding my support as well. I'm also fine with anything else as long as it helps make it more readable.
I always loose count on the zeros and have to recount a few times just to be safe. Adding my support as well. I'm also fine with anything else as long as it helps make it more readable.
2Ha6niQ.png

Retori She/They
Fandragons
Accent Shop
Art Shop (wip)

kHW6DXe.png DmU9V5Z.pngn36gFjO.png
jSJU3jA.png8NRZH1K.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png
Support. I have to put my fingers on my screen and slowly count digits when they repeat. Commas break things into groups of three and are so so helpful
Support. I have to put my fingers on my screen and slowly count digits when they repeat. Commas break things into groups of three and are so so helpful
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
support -- i don't usually have much issue with it but for super expensive/rich items/people it'd help tons (especially for treasure)
it would also help for my spreadsheet about dragon economy
support -- i don't usually have much issue with it but for super expensive/rich items/people it'd help tons (especially for treasure)
it would also help for my spreadsheet about dragon economy
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Many countries use . rather than , –– I'd support a toggle for either using a comma, full stop or space, but I wouldn't support forcing it to be commas for everyone.
Many countries use . rather than , –– I'd support a toggle for either using a comma, full stop or space, but I wouldn't support forcing it to be commas for everyone.
10ttDG2.pngeswSnrS.png
bWeLCqf.pngLRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png7ntZZGM.png
FxJBIon.png
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png gmm2v2n.png
[quote name="FlightRising10k" date="2023-10-26 17:09:43" ] Many countries use . rather than , –– I'd support a toggle for either using a comma, full stop or space, but I wouldn't support forcing it to be commas for everyone. [/quote] Just pointing out, FR already uses American style decimals and periods in some cases: [img]https://i.ibb.co/bQTKySr/Price.png[/img] And also just pointing out, they already "force" metric on the other side of the spectrum for dragons' heights and weights.
FlightRising10k wrote on 2023-10-26 17:09:43:
Just pointing out, FR already uses American style decimals and periods in some cases:
Price.png

And also just pointing out, they already "force" metric on the other side of the spectrum for dragons' heights and weights.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support! It's a pain having to count out the zeros each time when it's a large number. I sometimes struggle with numbers like that, sand commas are a extremely helpful thing to have!
Support! It's a pain having to count out the zeros each time when it's a large number. I sometimes struggle with numbers like that, sand commas are a extremely helpful thing to have!
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
support!
i mostly deal in gems as they are generally in smaller and easier to read numbers.
i've also made several costly mistakes with treasure due to miscounting zeroes or other such things
support!
i mostly deal in gems as they are generally in smaller and easier to read numbers.
i've also made several costly mistakes with treasure due to miscounting zeroes or other such things
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
Support. Seriously
Support. Seriously
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35