Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 161 162
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zWC1bCP.png[/img]
zWC1bCP.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
mlHpBMC.png
OrlEqVx.png
@MyCatEatsDoors2

Rest in Piece 7 Yelllow Lizards, Jebus Christ lol
@MyCatEatsDoors2

Rest in Piece 7 Yelllow Lizards, Jebus Christ lol
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
Hmmm… I have this game lingering on my Steam library but I haven’t gotten around to play it yet… is it any good?
(Also, please don’t spoil anything at me.)
Hmmm… I have this game lingering on my Steam library but I haven’t gotten around to play it yet… is it any good?
(Also, please don’t spoil anything at me.)
@Painterfish It's very good! Although it's important to keep in mind that it's EXTREMELY difficult, especially for new players. If you do decide to play it, know that you will die A LOT and a lot of the time it won't be fair, and that that's part of the theme of the game.

But if you keep playing despite that you'll find that it's a really beautiful game that can be very fun and exciting!

just a starter tip- follow the little yellow guy. they're there to help you!
@Painterfish It's very good! Although it's important to keep in mind that it's EXTREMELY difficult, especially for new players. If you do decide to play it, know that you will die A LOT and a lot of the time it won't be fair, and that that's part of the theme of the game.

But if you keep playing despite that you'll find that it's a really beautiful game that can be very fun and exciting!

just a starter tip- follow the little yellow guy. they're there to help you!
eq6zQ9M.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
mlHpBMC.png
OrlEqVx.png
Just finished the Artificer campaign. So, so good. But also infuriating to get to xD
Just finished the Artificer campaign. So, so good. But also infuriating to get to xD
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
@Swissy yooOOo congrats!!!! and true xd
i struggled so much with arti campaign ngl
i also started playing her after finishing riv campaign so–
@Swissy yooOOo congrats!!!! and true xd
i struggled so much with arti campaign ngl
i also started playing her after finishing riv campaign so–
Tumblr-l-178125246988747.png
hevuir
she / her ; fr + 10 ; artist

@krissse the most difficult part of the campaign for me, it felt like, was that area in Chimney Canopy right before the Five Pebbles/Sky Islands route area. So many scavs, so many restarts
Glad it wasn't a struggle for only me, they really do have a tough campaign nshdgsjsheh, haven't played Rivulet's yet tho
@krissse the most difficult part of the campaign for me, it felt like, was that area in Chimney Canopy right before the Five Pebbles/Sky Islands route area. So many scavs, so many restarts
Glad it wasn't a struggle for only me, they really do have a tough campaign nshdgsjsheh, haven't played Rivulet's yet tho
@Swissy chimney canopy always has been difficult region for me ngl– in arti campaign i even tried to go through it with the singularity bomb ( it was. very tough. ), but even that didn't work. eventually after a while i got through even without the singularity bomb and in three or four minutes, lol–
omg good luck with this wet mouse!!! i really like their campaign and i hope you'll like it too! <33
@Swissy chimney canopy always has been difficult region for me ngl– in arti campaign i even tried to go through it with the singularity bomb ( it was. very tough. ), but even that didn't work. eventually after a while i got through even without the singularity bomb and in three or four minutes, lol–
omg good luck with this wet mouse!!! i really like their campaign and i hope you'll like it too! <33
Tumblr-l-178125246988747.png
hevuir
she / her ; fr + 10 ; artist

@krissse oh man, that sounds tough. Used singularity bombs a few times, they either work super well or you die attempting to use them. Fun to clear out a room though!

And thank you!! I hope I do too, from what little I have seen it seems fun! :D
@krissse oh man, that sounds tough. Used singularity bombs a few times, they either work super well or you die attempting to use them. Fun to clear out a room though!

And thank you!! I hope I do too, from what little I have seen it seems fun! :D
I collected a slugpup (as gourmand) and got over the the wall and set it down to eat a lizard and it stole my grappleworm and jumped off the side of the ledge I was on and got eaten by orange lizzies
I collected a slugpup (as gourmand) and got over the the wall and set it down to eat a lizard and it stole my grappleworm and jumped off the side of the ledge I was on and got eaten by orange lizzies
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 161 162