Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 161 162
I've had rainworld for like 2 months now and I still have yet to beat survivors campaign. help

I'm currently at the wall after being stuck in chimney for like 5 hours and I absolutely hate orange lizards

I have a love hate relationship with this game
I've had rainworld for like 2 months now and I still have yet to beat survivors campaign. help

I'm currently at the wall after being stuck in chimney for like 5 hours and I absolutely hate orange lizards

I have a love hate relationship with this game
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
There is another potential route into where you want to go next, which is accessed through Shaded Citadel (which is connected to Industrial Complex and Shoreline). However, I found that route much more frustrating than the Wall, so I don’t recommend it (although it depends on individual playstyle). It also makes the trip through the next region much longer, although you do get to see some very cool stuff along the way (although you can always go down after entering from the Wall to optionally see it if you want, but beware of frustration if you do that). I personally didn’t find the Wall very difficult compared to the other route; just be sure to have some spears on hand since you have to use them a few times. Getting up the very too of the Wall also involves a movement trick that I found very frustrating to learn, but you’ll get the hang of it if you try enough times. (Ping me if you want me to tell you how to do it)
There is another potential route into where you want to go next, which is accessed through Shaded Citadel (which is connected to Industrial Complex and Shoreline). However, I found that route much more frustrating than the Wall, so I don’t recommend it (although it depends on individual playstyle). It also makes the trip through the next region much longer, although you do get to see some very cool stuff along the way (although you can always go down after entering from the Wall to optionally see it if you want, but beware of frustration if you do that). I personally didn’t find the Wall very difficult compared to the other route; just be sure to have some spears on hand since you have to use them a few times. Getting up the very too of the Wall also involves a movement trick that I found very frustrating to learn, but you’ll get the hang of it if you try enough times. (Ping me if you want me to tell you how to do it)
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="@DriftingDreams" date="2023-10-29 16:57:08" ] There is another potential route into where you want to go next, which is accessed through Shaded Citadel (which is connected to Industrial Complex and Shoreline). However, I found that route much more frustrating than the Wall, so I don’t recommend it (although it depends on individual playstyle). It also makes the trip through the next region much longer, although you do get to see some very cool stuff along the way (although you can always go down after entering from the Wall to optionally see it if you want, but beware of frustration if you do that). I personally didn’t find the Wall very difficult compared to the other route; just be sure to have some spears on hand since you have to use them a few times. Getting up the very too of the Wall also involves a movement trick that I found very frustrating to learn, but you’ll get the hang of it if you try enough times. (Ping me if you want me to tell you how to do it) [/quote] I originally went through shaded when I first played, but I found it much too frustrating so I restarted and went through chimney instead and it’s been much more fun, but also very time consuming after I posted the first post I got past the part I was stuck at in the wall. I believe I’m at the spot where I have to preform the movement trick you mentioned and I think I know what it is. it’s where you have to backflip to stick a spear in the ground, right? if it is that I know how to do it, but I absolutely suck at it lol
@DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-10-29 16:57:08:
I originally went through shaded when I first played, but I found it much too frustrating so I restarted and went through chimney instead and it’s been much more fun, but also very time consuming

after I posted the first post I got past the part I was stuck at in the wall. I believe I’m at the spot where I have to preform the movement trick you mentioned and I think I know what it is. it’s where you have to backflip to stick a spear in the ground, right? if it is that I know how to do it, but I absolutely suck at it lol
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
[quote name="@charwal" date="2023-10-29 18:03:18" ] [quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-10-29 16:57:08" ] There is another potential route into where you want to go next, which is accessed through Shaded Citadel (which is connected to Industrial Complex and Shoreline). However, I found that route much more frustrating than the Wall, so I don’t recommend it (although it depends on individual playstyle). It also makes the trip through the next region much longer, although you do get to see some very cool stuff along the way (although you can always go down after entering from the Wall to optionally see it if you want, but beware of frustration if you do that). I personally didn’t find the Wall very difficult compared to the other route; just be sure to have some spears on hand since you have to use them a few times. Getting up the very too of the Wall also involves a movement trick that I found very frustrating to learn, but you’ll get the hang of it if you try enough times. (Ping me if you want me to tell you how to do it) [/quote] I originally went through shaded when I first played, but I found it much too frustrating so I restarted and went through chimney instead and it’s been much more fun, but also very time consuming after I posted the first post I got past the part I was stuck at in the wall. I believe I’m at the spot where I have to preform the movement trick you mentioned and I think I know what it is. it’s where you have to backflip to stick a spear in the ground, right? if it is that I know how to do it, but I absolutely suck at it lol [/quote] Yep, it is the spear trick. Good luck! It'll be worth it for what comes next [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
@charwal wrote on 2023-10-29 18:03:18:
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-10-29 16:57:08:
I originally went through shaded when I first played, but I found it much too frustrating so I restarted and went through chimney instead and it’s been much more fun, but also very time consuming

after I posted the first post I got past the part I was stuck at in the wall. I believe I’m at the spot where I have to preform the movement trick you mentioned and I think I know what it is. it’s where you have to backflip to stick a spear in the ground, right? if it is that I know how to do it, but I absolutely suck at it lol
Yep, it is the spear trick. Good luck! It'll be worth it for what comes next
oJK1fXV.png
Don't mind me, just posting all of the Iterators as Pearlcatchers, Hello! I currently have Monk's Playthrough complete and went down the lore rabbit hole and I'm absolutely attached. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3946699&skin=0&apparel=40095,24738,35208,15710,25025&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3946691&skin=0&apparel=35519,25024,25182,15305,310&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3946636&skin=0&apparel=15300,1291,26546,15722,771&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3946666&skin=0&apparel=35196,21859,35213,35204,2501&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3945370&skin=0&apparel=24227,1869,25872,15722&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Don't mind me, just posting all of the Iterators as Pearlcatchers, Hello! I currently have Monk's Playthrough complete and went down the lore rabbit hole and I'm absolutely attached.

scry?sdid=3946699&skin=0&apparel=40095,24738,35208,15710,25025&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=3946691&skin=0&apparel=35519,25024,25182,15305,310&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=3946636&skin=0&apparel=15300,1291,26546,15722,771&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=3946666&skin=0&apparel=35196,21859,35213,35204,2501&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=3945370&skin=0&apparel=24227,1869,25872,15722&xt=dressing.png
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
after 80 cycles and nearly 14 hours I BEAT SURVIVORS CAMPAIGN

onto artificer I go (I’m going to suffer)
after 80 cycles and nearly 14 hours I BEAT SURVIVORS CAMPAIGN

onto artificer I go (I’m going to suffer)
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
@AquatexZ those pearlcatcher Iterators are amazing!
@AquatexZ those pearlcatcher Iterators are amazing!
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
I finished Rivulet's campaign, and wow. That was fun, I see why my qpp likes playing as Rivulet when we do co-op, fast cat is fun. And the story, too, was great
I finished Rivulet's campaign, and wow. That was fun, I see why my qpp likes playing as Rivulet when we do co-op, fast cat is fun. And the story, too, was great
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Part 2 to the Iterators, H/C Designs for Chasing Winds & Unparalleled Innocence [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3946800&skin=0&apparel=24516,29582,1314,30039,49663&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3946792&skin=0&apparel=29292,30032,21836,37690,15271&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Part 2 to the Iterators, H/C Designs for Chasing Winds & Unparalleled Innocence

scry?sdid=3946800&skin=0&apparel=24516,29582,1314,30039,49663&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=3946792&skin=0&apparel=29292,30032,21836,37690,15271&xt=dressing.png
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
@AquatexZ
Your pearlcatcher Iterators are gifts that keep on giving
@AquatexZ
Your pearlcatcher Iterators are gifts that keep on giving
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 161 162