Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
@Shamura hit me up on those Echo babies when they hatch, ooo Found this thread while bored at work and wanting to get back to my current run of Rain World. My self-imposed challenge right now is getting 10 babies and showing them to Moon and Pebbs. Yeah I had to mod, and yeah the run is currently insanity incarnate, but it's going surprisingly well. I've also modded them and myself to look like adorable little scavs. I'm the yellow-eyed white scav, and the black pups with bright white eyes are absolute maniacs with a spear and a rock. They saved me from a caramel lizard shortly after this picture was taken. I've also been recording their IDs so I can spawn them in future runs and in Sandbox to play with~ [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3f80896d65d14150af7b749c3532e6d2/2b115a9bc42b0d5c-55/s400x600/77f54cfcca46f6f9ef417baaf2809913e0723a93.png[/img]
@Shamura hit me up on those Echo babies when they hatch, ooo

Found this thread while bored at work and wanting to get back to my current run of Rain World. My self-imposed challenge right now is getting 10 babies and showing them to Moon and Pebbs. Yeah I had to mod, and yeah the run is currently insanity incarnate, but it's going surprisingly well.

I've also modded them and myself to look like adorable little scavs. I'm the yellow-eyed white scav, and the black pups with bright white eyes are absolute maniacs with a spear and a rock. They saved me from a caramel lizard shortly after this picture was taken. I've also been recording their IDs so I can spawn them in future runs and in Sandbox to play with~
77f54cfcca46f6f9ef417baaf2809913e0723a93.png
image.png
@AmberAxolotl223 @Lindwur
i think 10k-10g! i want it slightly above fodder
though atm there is only one extra hatchling cus i intend to keep one, but i will breed the pair again!
@AmberAxolotl223 @Lindwur
i think 10k-10g! i want it slightly above fodder
though atm there is only one extra hatchling cus i intend to keep one, but i will breed the pair again!
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@Linwur
baby scavs... that's so cute!! I love their chubby little proportions!
@Linwur
baby scavs... that's so cute!! I love their chubby little proportions!
8BDkCOF.png fLdYOuE.png
Uzs8jxn.png
ytkEBod.png
MZSEWS2.png
bYt72YT.png
Y3tHz6g.png
@Shamura
Ahhh ok good to know, send me a PM or something when I can buy one of the Echo hatchlings
@Shamura
Ahhh ok good to know, send me a PM or something when I can buy one of the Echo hatchlings
Plague.gif
This thread has been pretty dead, but just in case anyone sees I wanted to mention that Rain World's seventh anniversary is five days (the 28th) so if you want to prepare any nests for an anniversary hatch, today's the day to start them!
(And of course of all days this is the one where my one rain world breeding pair weggs me...)
This thread has been pretty dead, but just in case anyone sees I wanted to mention that Rain World's seventh anniversary is five days (the 28th) so if you want to prepare any nests for an anniversary hatch, today's the day to start them!
(And of course of all days this is the one where my one rain world breeding pair weggs me...)
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
New Nightcat DLC announced!!!
How's everybody feeling about it? I personally can't wait!
New Nightcat DLC announced!!!
How's everybody feeling about it? I personally can't wait!
J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
I'm really excited! I hope it's good.
I'm really excited! I hope it's good.
oJK1fXV.png
It was about time I sought out a rain world thread. Hi hello, I offer you my impulse fandragon, the Void Sea itself [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93569348][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935694/93569348_350.png[/img][/url]
It was about time I sought out a rain world thread. Hi hello, I offer you my impulse fandragon, the Void Sea itself
93569348_350.png
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
thewatcherthewatcherthewatcherthewatcher

I hope we get to go to a new iterator in this dlc
thewatcherthewatcherthewatcherthewatcher

I hope we get to go to a new iterator in this dlc
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
THE NIGHTCAT IS REALLLLLLL!!!!!!

God, I am so hyped for this DLC. Judging from some of the stylising in the font of the DLC title I think it might have something to do with the rot? It'd be cool to see the affects of the rot's introduction shortly after its creation (assuming we didn't already get to see that in a campaign and I just forgot.. been a while since I've seen Daszombies' lore vids ^^') or how the rot has changed the landscape long after the final events of Downpour.

Either way, super excited and cannot WAIT to see what the DLC will bring!
THE NIGHTCAT IS REALLLLLLL!!!!!!

God, I am so hyped for this DLC. Judging from some of the stylising in the font of the DLC title I think it might have something to do with the rot? It'd be cool to see the affects of the rot's introduction shortly after its creation (assuming we didn't already get to see that in a campaign and I just forgot.. been a while since I've seen Daszombies' lore vids ^^') or how the rot has changed the landscape long after the final events of Downpour.

Either way, super excited and cannot WAIT to see what the DLC will bring!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png