Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rain World [HUB]
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 161 162
That slugcat drawing is amazing! I love the design! The little salamander hands are very cute.
That slugcat drawing is amazing! I love the design! The little salamander hands are very cute.
oJK1fXV.png
@Paleogene
OH SO CUTE! you draw them like little bunnies. based on sea bunnies perhaps? i love your sketchwork!
@Paleogene
OH SO CUTE! you draw them like little bunnies. based on sea bunnies perhaps? i love your sketchwork!
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-08-22 21:21:49" ] That slugcat drawing is amazing! I love the design! The little salamander hands are very cute. [/quote] Thanks! Happy to see someone who caught on the salamander hands [quote name="Shamura" date="2023-08-22 21:22:28" ] @ Paleogene OH SO CUTE! you draw them like little bunnies. based on sea bunnies perhaps? i love your sketchwork! [/quote] Ty and also. Kinda! It’s based on nudibranchs in general (sea bunnies being a kind of nudi). I plan on making designs for each slugcat (perhaps base each one of them in a different sea slug species?) Ive already decided I’ll make Saint inspired on aeolid nudibranchs, since they can look like they got a furry coat on lol [img]https://inaturalist-open-data.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/1874953/large.jpg[/img]
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-08-22 21:21:49:
Thanks! Happy to see someone who caught on the salamander hands
Shamura wrote on 2023-08-22 21:22:28:
@ Paleogene

Ty and also. Kinda! It’s based on nudibranchs in general (sea bunnies being a kind of nudi). I plan on making designs for each slugcat (perhaps base each one of them in a different sea slug species?) Ive already decided I’ll make Saint inspired on aeolid nudibranchs, since they can look like they got a furry coat on lol
large.jpg
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
i have my own slugcat designs i never use besides spearmaster. thought it would be a fun exercise but im tempted to redo them [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063635304096997396/1098102078326448228/sluggy.png[/img]
i have my own slugcat designs i never use besides spearmaster. thought it would be a fun exercise but im tempted to redo them
sluggy.png
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
hey hey! the pliocine rain world map premieres in (at the time of this post) 99 minutes!
i am in this map (part 7, skyistheground!) as well as many of my lovely friends and other fellow talented animators
i would implore you to check it out!!
video
hey hey! the pliocine rain world map premieres in (at the time of this post) 99 minutes!
i am in this map (part 7, skyistheground!) as well as many of my lovely friends and other fellow talented animators
i would implore you to check it out!!
video
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
@Shamura

Holy carp, you toook part in the MAP? You did wonderful! I love the way you drew Spearmaster

I've beeen loooking forward to the video for a long time, both cause Cosmo Sheldrake is one of my favourite Artists and RainWorld is probably one of my favourite games right now. Excelllent job to Everybody involved!
@Shamura

Holy carp, you toook part in the MAP? You did wonderful! I love the way you drew Spearmaster

I've beeen loooking forward to the video for a long time, both cause Cosmo Sheldrake is one of my favourite Artists and RainWorld is probably one of my favourite games right now. Excelllent job to Everybody involved!
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
I managed to finallly Ascend as Hunter after a third atttempt. It was exhausting, but I had a lot of fun doing it! Funnny enough, I did a lot worse on my second playthrough in terms of score because I stoppped messsing around and just started doing my damn job

My first run-through had 104 succcesssful cycles despite me dying the moment I left my shelter on cycle 0 because of how much I kept starving to passs through a gate, so I guesss that's one way to cheeese the system if you reallly wanted to
I managed to finallly Ascend as Hunter after a third atttempt. It was exhausting, but I had a lot of fun doing it! Funnny enough, I did a lot worse on my second playthrough in terms of score because I stoppped messsing around and just started doing my damn job

My first run-through had 104 succcesssful cycles despite me dying the moment I left my shelter on cycle 0 because of how much I kept starving to passs through a gate, so I guesss that's one way to cheeese the system if you reallly wanted to
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
@Fishlung Oooo, I also tried ascending as artificer! I don't know if you experienced this too but Jerry didn't pull me down into the void sea and it felt like I was swimming extra slow so I just used dev tools because I didn't want to sit there and hold down for an hour haha. I think its funny that you have to trick the guardians into thinking you're a normal law abiding slugcat by murdering a scav and dragging it's corpse by them.
@Fishlung Oooo, I also tried ascending as artificer! I don't know if you experienced this too but Jerry didn't pull me down into the void sea and it felt like I was swimming extra slow so I just used dev tools because I didn't want to sit there and hold down for an hour haha. I think its funny that you have to trick the guardians into thinking you're a normal law abiding slugcat by murdering a scav and dragging it's corpse by them.
eq6zQ9M.png
Tl1dGxE.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
mlHpBMC.png
OrlEqVx.png
Oh my God. I have finished a campaign (survivor by the way) for the first time and WHAT AN ENDING!! This is genuinely one of the most beautiful endings I've seen.. This game never stops to impress me!! I'm drawing something related to it for sure [emoji=banescale love size=1] Also I finished with exactly 250 cycles which might be a lot but it's a very satisfying number. Also on a side note, who should I try to play as next?? I suppose Hunter is the most obvious choice, but considering the number of cycles and hours I've spent, I might not be ready to play with a countdown.
Oh my God. I have finished a campaign (survivor by the way) for the first time and WHAT AN ENDING!! This is genuinely one of the most beautiful endings I've seen.. This game never stops to impress me!! I'm drawing something related to it for sure

Also I finished with exactly 250 cycles which might be a lot but it's a very satisfying number.

Also on a side note, who should I try to play as next?? I suppose Hunter is the most obvious choice, but considering the number of cycles and hours I've spent, I might not be ready to play with a countdown.
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
@Paleogene I suggest playing Hunter next if you want a story that follows off of the previous one (although it takes place in the past) and feels similar, since Monk is almost the same story as Survivor and the other ones are fanmade (and only partially canonical, they’re in an “official AU” iirc) and don’t have quite the same vibe to their story as the originals. Difficulty-wise, I suggest Gourmand, since Hunter and Artificer are both quite difficult (although Gourmand is also a step up in difficulty).
@Paleogene I suggest playing Hunter next if you want a story that follows off of the previous one (although it takes place in the past) and feels similar, since Monk is almost the same story as Survivor and the other ones are fanmade (and only partially canonical, they’re in an “official AU” iirc) and don’t have quite the same vibe to their story as the originals. Difficulty-wise, I suggest Gourmand, since Hunter and Artificer are both quite difficult (although Gourmand is also a step up in difficulty).
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 161 162