Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ice Out-of-Flight (Snow)Boarding - Open!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Arapocalypse Yup they're all accounted for! Thanks for boarding for me, I really needed every space I could get lol
@Arapocalypse Yup they're all accounted for! Thanks for boarding for me, I really needed every space I could get lol
CS
@DuskofDawn12 good morning! i will be sending over 38 of your now-adult boarded hatchlings in a few minutes.
@DuskofDawn12 good morning! i will be sending over 38 of your now-adult boarded hatchlings in a few minutes.
wLNPkA3.png
@Kikatzu Sending back one of your hatchlings that grew up early, feel free to accept whenever you are able!
@Kikatzu Sending back one of your hatchlings that grew up early, feel free to accept whenever you are able!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@DuskofDawn12 hello! i have 113 hatchlings of yours that are now adults. i'll start queueing them up, but won't have lair space to send them all at once. once you accept this batch i'll keep sending them over - would you prefer if i ping before i send the next batches?
@DuskofDawn12 hello! i have 113 hatchlings of yours that are now adults. i'll start queueing them up, but won't have lair space to send them all at once. once you accept this batch i'll keep sending them over - would you prefer if i ping before i send the next batches?
wLNPkA3.png
@SapphireDragon04 Ty for taking my dragons, and Kathleen is beautiful [emoji=nocturne love size=2]
@SapphireDragon04 Ty for taking my dragons, and Kathleen is beautiful
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
@Ssevora Of course! And thank you~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Ssevora Of course! And thank you~
qMdkLzL.png1fo5jxp.pngsTAqSrJ.pngHlU7fKf.pngf3TmRzQ.png
@Tserin hello! I'm still a little unsure of exactly how boarding works, but I was looking through the spreadsheets and don't see any record of me boarding whatsoever - I had offered 100 den and a number of lair slots as well. I boarded for at least 3 players as mentioned here, here, and here. Is the current spreadsheet only for slots offered for hatchling aging throughout this week alone? Or are there records of previous week boarding elsewhere?
@Tserin hello! I'm still a little unsure of exactly how boarding works, but I was looking through the spreadsheets and don't see any record of me boarding whatsoever - I had offered 100 den and a number of lair slots as well. I boarded for at least 3 players as mentioned here, here, and here. Is the current spreadsheet only for slots offered for hatchling aging throughout this week alone? Or are there records of previous week boarding elsewhere?
@Rhombys
current sheet is for hatchlings, all data from adult fodder boarding is safe and we will be adding tickets to the oof raffle once the adrenaline comes down and we can check everything.
@Rhombys
current sheet is for hatchlings, all data from adult fodder boarding is safe and we will be adding tickets to the oof raffle once the adrenaline comes down and we can check everything.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I see, thank you!
I see, thank you!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44