Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ice Out-of-Flight (Snow)Boarding - Open!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
@Croissants I'm going to start sending your dragons back now. It will take a couple of batches due to my lair space.

@squidragon If you are available now, I can send yours back next.
@Croissants I'm going to start sending your dragons back now. It will take a couple of batches due to my lair space.

@squidragon If you are available now, I can send yours back next.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@LissaJade Yup, I'm here!
@LissaJade Yup, I'm here!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
used the submission form to offer 300 hibden slots for hatchies! :D
used the submission form to offer 300 hibden slots for hatchies! :D
wLNPkA3.png
@Graceling13 no problem! tomorrow I should be available from around 1400-1900 FR and Tuesday I should be available approximately 1300-1600!
@Graceling13 no problem! tomorrow I should be available from around 1400-1900 FR and Tuesday I should be available approximately 1300-1600!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@DuskofDawn12

First batch queued up, I'll add more to PAs once they're taken. Take any time you need and have a great day!!
@DuskofDawn12

First batch queued up, I'll add more to PAs once they're taken. Take any time you need and have a great day!!
Plague Wishlist ProgramThe Soup HatcheryDusthide Necromancer
@Chaosarceus

Just pinging to let you know you sent me dragons from glory and alphasnowdust! (19 extra dragons) and everything's good and figured out, but you no longer have to send those ones. Just letting you know so you don't try to send those dragons and wonder where they are
@Chaosarceus

Just pinging to let you know you sent me dragons from glory and alphasnowdust! (19 extra dragons) and everything's good and figured out, but you no longer have to send those ones. Just letting you know so you don't try to send those dragons and wonder where they are
WpjbI2U.gif
@wintrecat @galactic
I have your dragons queued up! I believe that's all of them- please let me know if something looks wrong.

@Jeon
You've already accepted the dragons I sent your way! I think that was all of them, but if something looks off please lmk.

@godhex @squidragon @glory @rashakiro
Are there times that work best for dragons to be sent your way? If not, expect PA's from me within the next three days- no rush on accepting them.
@wintrecat @galactic
I have your dragons queued up! I believe that's all of them- please let me know if something looks wrong.

@Jeon
You've already accepted the dragons I sent your way! I think that was all of them, but if something looks off please lmk.

@godhex @squidragon @glory @rashakiro
Are there times that work best for dragons to be sent your way? If not, expect PA's from me within the next three days- no rush on accepting them.
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
@/Shrapnarl

Everything looks great! Thank you so much
@/Shrapnarl

Everything looks great! Thank you so much
WpjbI2U.gif
@Shrapnarl

I'll be on every day ~0-16fr, send whenever! :)
@Shrapnarl

I'll be on every day ~0-16fr, send whenever! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Shrapnarl I'm around until 17FR today - for the rest of the week my availability will be between 5-17FR, but sort of spotty because I'll be at work for most of that and might get pulled away.
@Shrapnarl I'm around until 17FR today - for the rest of the week my availability will be between 5-17FR, but sort of spotty because I'll be at work for most of that and might get pulled away.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44