Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wait what we can do this ..?
1 2 3 4 5 6
WHAT
WHAT
afef61a686.png
It's like when they said if you buy more space for clothes, it is not for one dragon but for every one.. there must be more secrets!
It's like when they said if you buy more space for clothes, it is not for one dragon but for every one.. there must be more secrets!
XI8Ptgx.jpg
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-10-09 09:12:10" ] I'm glad you mentioned this since a lot of people seem to not have known this until now.[/quote] [img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]I know there's guides for bb codes and such things on some forums, but am wonderin' if it'd be best to make a short tutorial for very new users to let them know about these kinda features
Natron wrote on 2023-10-09 09:12:10:
I'm glad you mentioned this since a lot of people seem to not have known this until now.

A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
I know there's guides for bb codes and such things on some forums, but am wonderin' if it'd be best to make a short tutorial for very new users to let them know about these kinda features
UDy41Fx.png
you can do this with nearly every text box in the game c: so forum posts, replies, profile comments, PMs, dragon bios, clan profile....
you can do this with nearly every text box in the game c: so forum posts, replies, profile comments, PMs, dragon bios, clan profile....
Wow! I wonder if there's any limit to how much you can expand the text box... hmm... [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExZGppc3g1YjczODI2dDR4YmZnOXByOThzMTJ1dXl5eGN4M2N6ZWhpeiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/NyaCoC9pGtNDjlZkV3/giphy.gif[/img] Doesn't look like it!
Wow! I wonder if there's any limit to how much you can expand the text box...

hmm...

giphy.gif

Doesn't look like it!

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
What. Omg. Thank you so much for the information!
What. Omg. Thank you so much for the information!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU CAN WHAT??
YOU CAN WHAT??
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins