Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FF2023 [OOF] Fire's 50/50 Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[emoji=fire rune size=1][size=4][b]Batch 9 of Prize Winners![/b][/size][emoji=fire rune size=1] Hello there! We're now up to Batch 9 of the winners for the Out-of-Flight 50/50! We're speeding through these! As a reminder, please list your top prize choices in order of where you are in the list! For example, if you are drawn in 2nd place in this batch, you would list your top 2 prizes ^-^ Please aim to respond within the next 48hrs, to ensure we can get through the prizes as quickly as possible. If you do not respond within 48hrs, I will DM you to check in what you would like for prizes and will move on to the next person as soon as possible. Thank you for everyone's cooperation, and once again - thank you so much for participating! 41. @davietoowavey 42. @Elish 43. @perfectoranges 44. @IamNoHere 45. @ClassicToneJakal The prizes on the first page have been edited to show that they are claimed! Due to the long list of prizes, I will be discontinuing the list of claimed prizes here.
Batch 9 of Prize Winners!

Hello there! We're now up to Batch 9 of the winners for the Out-of-Flight 50/50! We're speeding through these! As a reminder, please list your top prize choices in order of where you are in the list! For example, if you are drawn in 2nd place in this batch, you would list your top 2 prizes ^-^

Please aim to respond within the next 48hrs, to ensure we can get through the prizes as quickly as possible. If you do not respond within 48hrs, I will DM you to check in what you would like for prizes and will move on to the next person as soon as possible. Thank you for everyone's cooperation, and once again - thank you so much for participating!

41. @davietoowavey
42. @Elish
43. @perfectoranges
44. @IamNoHere
45. @ClassicToneJakal

The prizes on the first page have been edited to show that they are claimed! Due to the long list of prizes, I will be discontinuing the list of claimed prizes here.
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
1. The Pillar's Children
2. Claws sharpened for another fight
3. Plaguebringer thought 2 heads were better than one

thanks so much! such an impressive array of prizes, i'm glad to have gotten a chance at em!
1. The Pillar's Children
2. Claws sharpened for another fight
3. Plaguebringer thought 2 heads were better than one

thanks so much! such an impressive array of prizes, i'm glad to have gotten a chance at em!
qSlFDy5.pngR9ehyxp.png
1. The Pillar's Children

Thank you for the prize and thank you for hosting ^-^
1. The Pillar's Children

Thank you for the prize and thank you for hosting ^-^
Thank you for hosting the raffle!

1) Hmm, are we allowed to change our character's appearance?
2) Clutched Pearls...
3) I am a creature of the night! Fear me!
4) The First of Icewarden's Children
5) Flamecaller's Firstborn
Thank you for hosting the raffle!

1) Hmm, are we allowed to change our character's appearance?
2) Clutched Pearls...
3) I am a creature of the night! Fear me!
4) The First of Icewarden's Children
5) Flamecaller's Firstborn
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
1.) The Pillar's Children
2.) I like this pose better, don't you agree?
3.) Dustcarve's Discovery
4.) Hmm, are we allowed to change our character's appearance?

Thank you! ^^
1.) The Pillar's Children
2.) I like this pose better, don't you agree?
3.) Dustcarve's Discovery
4.) Hmm, are we allowed to change our character's appearance?

Thank you! ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oooh thank you so much!
  1. Prepared for Starfall...and some leftovers from Flameforger's!
  2. Claws sharpened for another fight...
Oooh thank you so much!
  1. Prepared for Starfall...and some leftovers from Flameforger's!
  2. Claws sharpened for another fight...
94Cx2OI.png ‎ ‎ ‎elish
• they/them
• fr+4
art shop
[emoji=fire rune size=1][size=4][b]Batch 10 of Prize Winners![/b][/size][emoji=fire rune size=1] Hello there! We're now up to Batch 10 of the winners for the Out-of-Flight 50/50! We are getting closer to the finishing line with these! I sincerely apologise for how long this has taken ^^; As a reminder, please list your top prize choices in order of where you are in the list! For example, if you are drawn in 1st place in this batch, you would list your top prize ^-^ Please aim to respond within the next 48hrs, to ensure we can get through the prizes as quickly as possible. If you do not respond within 48hrs, I will DM you to check in what you would like for prizes and will move on to the next person as soon as possible. Thank you for everyone's cooperation, and once again - thank you so much for participating! 46. @MochaExpressions 47. @Agareia 48. @Mdoatb 49. @FireBattle 50. @Argante The prizes on the first page have been edited to show that they are claimed! Due to the long list of prizes, I have discontinued the list of claimed prizes here. Please check the first page to see what prizes are still available ^-^
Batch 10 of Prize Winners!

Hello there! We're now up to Batch 10 of the winners for the Out-of-Flight 50/50! We are getting closer to the finishing line with these! I sincerely apologise for how long this has taken ^^; As a reminder, please list your top prize choices in order of where you are in the list! For example, if you are drawn in 1st place in this batch, you would list your top prize ^-^

Please aim to respond within the next 48hrs, to ensure we can get through the prizes as quickly as possible. If you do not respond within 48hrs, I will DM you to check in what you would like for prizes and will move on to the next person as soon as possible. Thank you for everyone's cooperation, and once again - thank you so much for participating!

46. @MochaExpressions
47. @Agareia
48. @Mdoatb
49. @FireBattle
50. @Argante

The prizes on the first page have been edited to show that they are claimed! Due to the long list of prizes, I have discontinued the list of claimed prizes here. Please check the first page to see what prizes are still available ^-^
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
Wow thank you so much!

1. Like Father, Like Child
Wow thank you so much!

1. Like Father, Like Child
Things with Wings MJ22024she/her | FR +2
Thank you!

1. I am a creature of the night! Fear me!
2. Dustcarve's Discovery
3. Get a little dazzlin'
4. We Go Where No One Goes
Thank you!

2. Dustcarve's Discovery
3. Get a little dazzlin'
4. We Go Where No One Goes
Light some stars win some badges and prizes!Saronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@VYPERSENSOR Thank you for running this!

May I please have:

2. Clutched Pearls...
3. Get a little dazzlin' wrote
@VYPERSENSOR Thank you for running this!

May I please have:

2. Clutched Pearls...
3. Get a little dazzlin' wrote
lMBDwvo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11