Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
sounds:

- the sound of glass/ glasses clinking or hitting together
- nails scratching dry skin
- scratching

texture:
- cooked eggplant
- some unmelted cheeses
- soggy bread!!!!

smells:
- raw meat!!!
- cigarette smoke
- blood
- rust

general:
- when my teeth hit different surface like glass/ metal/ceramic
- certain fabrics touching each other
- red/white meat
- spam
- when my socks get wet and im wearing them ):<
- when my gfs cat poops
- when my gfs dog is being nasty
- pink mold

edit: thought of more LOL
sounds:

- the sound of glass/ glasses clinking or hitting together
- nails scratching dry skin
- scratching

texture:
- cooked eggplant
- some unmelted cheeses
- soggy bread!!!!

smells:
- raw meat!!!
- cigarette smoke
- blood
- rust

general:
- when my teeth hit different surface like glass/ metal/ceramic
- certain fabrics touching each other
- red/white meat
- spam
- when my socks get wet and im wearing them ):<
- when my gfs cat poops
- when my gfs dog is being nasty
- pink mold

edit: thought of more LOL
peanut butter is something ive always found disgusting. i know a lot of people like it but i cant stand even the smell of it. ive met quite a few that agree with me, shoutout to those ppl.

certain "satisfying" videos also gross me out. thinking about it makes me shudder a little, the ones where a dermatologist reacts to peoples videos, you know? that whole genre of video makes me actually nauseous bleh
peanut butter is something ive always found disgusting. i know a lot of people like it but i cant stand even the smell of it. ive met quite a few that agree with me, shoutout to those ppl.

certain "satisfying" videos also gross me out. thinking about it makes me shudder a little, the ones where a dermatologist reacts to peoples videos, you know? that whole genre of video makes me actually nauseous bleh
soul
they/it | 23
The taste of mushroom (looks like rotting stuff, ew) like I can’t stand it
The taste of mushroom (looks like rotting stuff, ew) like I can’t stand it
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
The texture of raw broccoli is just. No.
The texture of raw broccoli is just. No.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
steamed pork dumplings. the smell, the taste, the texture, the way it looks, everything about them is just wrong. there are very little things that make me legitimately gag but these things somehow do it.
steamed pork dumplings. the smell, the taste, the texture, the way it looks, everything about them is just wrong. there are very little things that make me legitimately gag but these things somehow do it.
3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
Cold spaghetti. Like, the stuff that you didn't eat yesterday and is still in the soggy container in the fridge. You pull it out, pop the wet lid off, and take a whiff.

I gag every single time. The smell is fine when it's warm, but when it's cold it's horrid.
Cold spaghetti. Like, the stuff that you didn't eat yesterday and is still in the soggy container in the fridge. You pull it out, pop the wet lid off, and take a whiff.

I gag every single time. The smell is fine when it's warm, but when it's cold it's horrid.
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
Beans. The texture is just so gross--like it's got this smooth skin that doesn't break down much while you chew and the inside falls apart in this weird grainy/gritty texture. Doesn't make me gag or anything, not a lot of food does, but it's just awful. Taste doesn't really do it for me either.

Peas-- peas are even worse. Whoever decided they should be put into soups... well I'd like to meet them personally.

Sound/sensation-wise: filing fingernails. I just can't do it--it sends this horrible shiver through my whole body just to hear it.
Beans. The texture is just so gross--like it's got this smooth skin that doesn't break down much while you chew and the inside falls apart in this weird grainy/gritty texture. Doesn't make me gag or anything, not a lot of food does, but it's just awful. Taste doesn't really do it for me either.

Peas-- peas are even worse. Whoever decided they should be put into soups... well I'd like to meet them personally.

Sound/sensation-wise: filing fingernails. I just can't do it--it sends this horrible shiver through my whole body just to hear it.
xxxxxxxxxx
image.png
"The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine."
-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
xxxx
they/them | FR+0 | Semi-active
waterflower.png
my friend's clarinet mouthpiece was melting and it smelled like tar [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
my friend's clarinet mouthpiece was melting and it smelled like tar
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Burlap, burlap, burlap! Worst texture on Earth, collects dust like it's going out of style, AND it makes me sneeze!
Burlap, burlap, burlap! Worst texture on Earth, collects dust like it's going out of style, AND it makes me sneeze!
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
Beans, yuck.

I hate almost every cooked beans but the worst is the ones in the rice.
In here many people put them in the rice and cook together as they're nutrious, but yuck. I hate their flavor. Why they keep ruinning my tasty meals :c

Well I love Tufu and green beans (NOT in the rice) though c: Oh oh and sweetened red beans in the saved ice is fine too.

But excepting them, yuck. I HATE beans.
Beans, yuck.

I hate almost every cooked beans but the worst is the ones in the rice.
In here many people put them in the rice and cook together as they're nutrious, but yuck. I hate their flavor. Why they keep ruinning my tasty meals :c

Well I love Tufu and green beans (NOT in the rice) though c: Oh oh and sweetened red beans in the saved ice is fine too.

But excepting them, yuck. I HATE beans.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13