Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Organ meat (ex.liver).....
Organ meat (ex.liver).....
Definitely handling and smelling raw chicken. Not enough to make me heave, but it's really gross... why is it so slimy. Same goes for raw, fatty fish such as salmon.

As for food that I've eaten, chocolate porridge. You would think that the two are fine together... but no. Even as a child, eating that made my gag reflex do 360 flips.

Per sounds, anything excessive the human mouth can make. Coughing, snoring, chewing, etc. It actually triggers a primal instinct of "I want to punch you" in me. Obviously I haven't done such to anyone, that would be rude.
Definitely handling and smelling raw chicken. Not enough to make me heave, but it's really gross... why is it so slimy. Same goes for raw, fatty fish such as salmon.

As for food that I've eaten, chocolate porridge. You would think that the two are fine together... but no. Even as a child, eating that made my gag reflex do 360 flips.

Per sounds, anything excessive the human mouth can make. Coughing, snoring, chewing, etc. It actually triggers a primal instinct of "I want to punch you" in me. Obviously I haven't done such to anyone, that would be rude.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
pot pie [emoji=coatl scared size=1] so... slimy also not exactly gross but the feeling of scratching paper with my nails or with metal is what i think hell is like
pot pie so... slimy

also not exactly gross but the feeling of scratching paper with my nails or with metal is what i think hell is like
Two-headed, dark gray dragon spewing white flames from the petsite Dragon Cave
The most vile smell to me is coconut. Even the slightest whiff of it and I immediately start dry heaving. I'd pick the smell of a rotting dead cat I found once over the smell of coconut lmao

Worst texture has to be velvet. Even just the though of it makes me nauseous.
The most vile smell to me is coconut. Even the slightest whiff of it and I immediately start dry heaving. I'd pick the smell of a rotting dead cat I found once over the smell of coconut lmao

Worst texture has to be velvet. Even just the though of it makes me nauseous.
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
one time I spilled milk on my breakfast plate.
there were eggs on the plate, but they were watery(?)
the watery stuff was salty and mixed with the milk.
I tried to drink it.
I gag when I think of it.
one time I spilled milk on my breakfast plate.
there were eggs on the plate, but they were watery(?)
the watery stuff was salty and mixed with the milk.
I tried to drink it.
I gag when I think of it.
163.png 77504139.png 163.png
In elementary-junior high my school had an afterschool program for working parents and they gave out snacks and stuff. Cheezits were very common, but they only gave out milk (regular, chocolate or strawberry) as the drink (unless if you wanted to constantly get up to use the water fountain). You would think cheese and milk goes well together, right? Well, regardless of the milk type, Cheezits and milk DO NOT go well together as not only does it make it pasty, but it leaves one of the most disgusting aftertastes in your mouth.
In elementary-junior high my school had an afterschool program for working parents and they gave out snacks and stuff. Cheezits were very common, but they only gave out milk (regular, chocolate or strawberry) as the drink (unless if you wanted to constantly get up to use the water fountain). You would think cheese and milk goes well together, right? Well, regardless of the milk type, Cheezits and milk DO NOT go well together as not only does it make it pasty, but it leaves one of the most disgusting aftertastes in your mouth.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
CARDBOARD.
It makes me recoil whenever I hear somebody scratching it or if I accidentally scratch it myself. The sound of it is an absolute no for me to the point I actually gag a little.
CARDBOARD.
It makes me recoil whenever I hear somebody scratching it or if I accidentally scratch it myself. The sound of it is an absolute no for me to the point I actually gag a little.
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
[quote name="Wolin" date="2023-09-25 08:02:18" ] ketchup on scrambled eggs [/quote] 90% of my diet during teenage years
Wolin wrote on 2023-09-25 08:02:18:
ketchup on scrambled eggs
90% of my diet during teenage years
English is not my native language
some are common like milk and cheeses, but some are more uncommon like chocolate covered pretzels. it literally makes me nauseous to think about and i don't know why. some other common dislikes are mayo, brussel's sprouts, and tuna. but another weird one is queso dip in particular, and even worse, regular marinera sauce [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
some are common like milk and cheeses, but some are more uncommon like chocolate covered pretzels. it literally makes me nauseous to think about and i don't know why. some other common dislikes are mayo, brussel's sprouts, and tuna. but another weird one is queso dip in particular, and even worse, regular marinera sauce
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
For dinner I had these chicken fingers my dad bought from the grocery store. I've had them before, and usually they're really good. We air fry them. For some reason they just tasted like straight rubber. The breading was good, but the chicken itself was dissappointing. And that's hard to say since I love chicken fingers.
For dinner I had these chicken fingers my dad bought from the grocery store. I've had them before, and usually they're really good. We air fry them. For some reason they just tasted like straight rubber. The breading was good, but the chicken itself was dissappointing. And that's hard to say since I love chicken fingers.
yamzawx.pngAM3cfpc.pngyamzawx.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13