Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Open again!
Open again!
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@LaurenBlu
Hello!! Your art is super cute, and I'd love to order from you if you're still open!

Username: Octobrush

Payment Method:
Gems please

Dragon/Character: Here you go!! Also toyhouse profile here as well if it helps!

Drawing Type: Flat color full body please

Notes: I would absolutely love to give you artistic freedom on this if that's okay with you! I love seeing how artists interpret her, whether its cutesy/feral/creepy/etc. \o/
@LaurenBlu
Hello!! Your art is super cute, and I'd love to order from you if you're still open!

Username: Octobrush

Payment Method:
Gems please

Dragon/Character: Here you go!! Also toyhouse profile here as well if it helps!

Drawing Type: Flat color full body please

Notes: I would absolutely love to give you artistic freedom on this if that's okay with you! I love seeing how artists interpret her, whether its cutesy/feral/creepy/etc. \o/
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush thank you so much!

Oh I love them; I'd love to draw her for you!! For the full body flat color it would be 3,500 gems through Crossroads <3 I'll add you to my to-do list now and get started once it's sent.

There is one person ahead of you that I'm workin with, but shouldn't take me too long.

Also with the artistic freedom do you want me to toss sketch options at you to pick from? That's my usual method along with checks at each stage, but I can just go wild on my own if you want it to be a surprise!
@Octobrush thank you so much!

Oh I love them; I'd love to draw her for you!! For the full body flat color it would be 3,500 gems through Crossroads <3 I'll add you to my to-do list now and get started once it's sent.

There is one person ahead of you that I'm workin with, but shouldn't take me too long.

Also with the artistic freedom do you want me to toss sketch options at you to pick from? That's my usual method along with checks at each stage, but I can just go wild on my own if you want it to be a surprise!
@LaurenBlu

Thank you so very much!! Of course and take your time!! Let me send you the cr. <3

You can go wild! I'd love a surprise if you'd be okay with that too :D
@LaurenBlu

Thank you so very much!! Of course and take your time!! Let me send you the cr. <3

You can go wild! I'd love a surprise if you'd be okay with that too :D
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush Got the CR, updated your status on my list [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] And sounds good surprise here we go!!
@Octobrush

Got the CR, updated your status on my list

And sounds good surprise here we go!!
To the surprise of absolutely nobody, I am back! I have two new dragons for you if you're still up to it!

---

Username: Fishy
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Ackoth Reference Image
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: A big silver *******. He is extremely self-confident, a little full of himself, very proud, very capable. Holds himself with dignity and poise. Probably not nearly as cool as he seems to think he is.

---

Dragon/Character: Myavith Reference Image

Notes: Sweet and gentle. Amiable. Loves to fly, generally just be active and moving about. The white bits of her coloration are bioluminescent (they glow!).

---
To the surprise of absolutely nobody, I am back! I have two new dragons for you if you're still up to it!

---

Dragon/Character: Ackoth Reference Image

Notes: A big silver *******. He is extremely self-confident, a little full of himself, very proud, very capable. Holds himself with dignity and poise. Probably not nearly as cool as he seems to think he is.

---

Dragon/Character: Myavith Reference Image

Notes: Sweet and gentle. Amiable. Loves to fly, generally just be active and moving about. The white bits of her coloration are bioluminescent (they glow!).

---
ixeclKz.png
@Fishy As always welcome back!! Everything looks good to go and will be 4k gems [emoji=snapper tongue size=1] Once you shoot em over I'll get going right away <3 I already have some ideas for both of them hehe. I'm a little slower atm just cause semester just started up, but shouldn't take me too much longer than normal. Wanted to give you the heads up just in case!
@Fishy As always welcome back!!

Everything looks good to go and will be 4k gems Once you shoot em over I'll get going right away <3 I already have some ideas for both of them hehe.

I'm a little slower atm just cause semester just started up, but shouldn't take me too much longer than normal. Wanted to give you the heads up just in case!

@LaurenBlu

All sent! Thank you again, and please take your time. Real life always comes first!
@LaurenBlu

All sent! Thank you again, and please take your time. Real life always comes first!
ixeclKz.png
@Fishy

Got it and thank you!
@Fishy

Got it and thank you!
@LaurenBlu

Hello hello! :D I've long heard the praises from Meraki peops and am finally finally getting around to checking out your comms. If you're taking on new peops and critters I'm very interested in some signatures, but absolutely zero pressure if you're not feeling it or if you're only doing 1 comm per person, etc! C:

Username: Sastreix
Payment Method: Gems for all
Drawing Type: Signature x3 - will be using off-FR so standard 100px X 525px is fine but feel free to go taller if it works better for anything you've got in mind!

Dragon/Character: Pern dragon: Amatath - ref, marking ref without blue sheen on generic template (her markings are symmetrical)
Notes: She has a bright blue iridescent-like sheen. Personality-wise, Amatath's a very calm, regal friendly dragon with a very kind heart and a love for the people and world around her, but doesn't take people's nonsense and sometimes comes across as standoffish. Post-wise, I'm ??? follow your heart?

Dragon/Character: Pern wher: Orisk - right side ref, left side ref (her markings are asymmetrical) - if you need to simplify her markings that's cool c:
Notes: Personality-wise, Orisk's an absolutely delightful if hyperactive gal who always puts her all into anything she does, she adores people and friendship as much as she hates sitting still and being on her own, and her boredom leads to mischief which may sometimes involve property destruction. Pose-wise, maybe an active pose? she enjoys running and racing, or problem pose? something like chewing/dragging around a fence pole or stalking off to find mischief or something else? up to you! I'm down for whatever speaks to you!

Dragon/Character: Pern firelizard (not sure if anyone's gotten a firelizard from you before? they're literally just miniature Pern dragons haha): Bibi - ref (her markings are symmetrical) - if you need to simplify her markings that's cool c:
Notes: Personality-wise, Bibi's The Boss (at least in her mind), brazen and confident with a mischievous streak fueled by enough intelligence to make her moments of being a problem on purpose at least a little bit more than just annoying to anyone who has to deal with it (and she knows it), fortunately she's content to curl up and just sleep a lot of the time. Pose-wise, maybe something that sells her pride or bossiness? or a chiller or sleepy pose? I dunno, follow your heart!
@LaurenBlu

Hello hello! :D I've long heard the praises from Meraki peops and am finally finally getting around to checking out your comms. If you're taking on new peops and critters I'm very interested in some signatures, but absolutely zero pressure if you're not feeling it or if you're only doing 1 comm per person, etc! C:

Username: Sastreix
Payment Method: Gems for all
Drawing Type: Signature x3 - will be using off-FR so standard 100px X 525px is fine but feel free to go taller if it works better for anything you've got in mind!

Dragon/Character: Pern dragon: Amatath - ref, marking ref without blue sheen on generic template (her markings are symmetrical)
Notes: She has a bright blue iridescent-like sheen. Personality-wise, Amatath's a very calm, regal friendly dragon with a very kind heart and a love for the people and world around her, but doesn't take people's nonsense and sometimes comes across as standoffish. Post-wise, I'm ??? follow your heart?

Dragon/Character: Pern wher: Orisk - right side ref, left side ref (her markings are asymmetrical) - if you need to simplify her markings that's cool c:
Notes: Personality-wise, Orisk's an absolutely delightful if hyperactive gal who always puts her all into anything she does, she adores people and friendship as much as she hates sitting still and being on her own, and her boredom leads to mischief which may sometimes involve property destruction. Pose-wise, maybe an active pose? she enjoys running and racing, or problem pose? something like chewing/dragging around a fence pole or stalking off to find mischief or something else? up to you! I'm down for whatever speaks to you!

Dragon/Character: Pern firelizard (not sure if anyone's gotten a firelizard from you before? they're literally just miniature Pern dragons haha): Bibi - ref (her markings are symmetrical) - if you need to simplify her markings that's cool c:
Notes: Personality-wise, Bibi's The Boss (at least in her mind), brazen and confident with a mischievous streak fueled by enough intelligence to make her moments of being a problem on purpose at least a little bit more than just annoying to anyone who has to deal with it (and she knows it), fortunately she's content to curl up and just sleep a lot of the time. Pose-wise, maybe something that sells her pride or bossiness? or a chiller or sleepy pose? I dunno, follow your heart!
kbqBOtG.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25